Fandom Requests (MF, MMF, MFM)

Started by LtRipley, October 17, 2013, 04:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

Decided to start a separate thread for my fandom ideas and cravings.

Please see my My On and Off's about how I RP

But just for a quick idea on how I am: (I would still suggest seeing my o/o though)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I can play males or females (prefer females), and homosexual couples (though I prefer MxM for that)
I prefer playing more submissive characters, but they're submissive with some spunk, never spineless. I can play dominate characters just as easily if the characters and plots are good. I play dominant males more easily than dominant females, though I do play them from time to time.
I average one to three paragraphs a post, but generally try to match my partner's style (I just can't consistently do one paragraph posts over and over, it drains me)
I don't care about the gender of my partner, whether it's a guy playing a girl or a girl playing a guy, whatever.

I like a good mix of sex and plot, how much of each can fluctuate, it all depends on the pairing and the plot

LtRipley

Fandom Ideas

Anything with a * is something I'm craving, the more * the more I want it

***Mass Effect Ideas - ALWAYS A HUGE CRAVING
See my master Mass Effect Request Thread https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227525.0

***Dragon Age - ALSO ALWAYS A CRAVING
-Taken to the Tower- a Dalish elf mage (MC) is separated from her clan during the fifth Blight in Denerim. Templars (including YC) are sent to capture her after reports of an apostate reach them, and manage to do so before taking her back to the Circle Tower. I think it'd be interesting to have a Dalish elf with some training under her belt already trying to be assimilated into the Circle, trying to stay in line enough to stay alive but always looking for opportunities to work towards an escape. YC would be a Templar though side characters who are other mages are also very possible, I could be persuaded to play her against another mage in the Tower as your main.
-I'd like to do something with some OC Grey Wardens, maybe set in one of the past Blights instead of the Fifth since it was so small and most of them were killed. Would be open to having it set in between Blights when things are slow and could have them get into something unrelated to the Blight
-I have a lot of canon DA characters I love and would play as or against from all three games, I'm hoping to put a little thread together like my ME one but until then, just ask me! I'm not interested in Leiliana or Josephine though for sure

**The Hunter and the Hunted - Supernatural craving, not related to Dean and Sam or the main story
I actually really like this setting and think it'd be fun to do something with itI don't really have any firm ideas for this tbh but I would love to do a Hunter and some sort of monster, be it a vampire, demon, werewolf, banshee, or whatever else we could come up with. Or even an angel. I have only watched up to season 9 so I'm not completely on the up but I can catch up or I can read the wiki or we can just pair it down or whatever. Or we could do a Hunter and a civilian, or a monster and a civilian.
I might be up for including or playing canon characters but going to be really picky about that.

**Fallout 4
Hancock is my favorite companion in the game and of course the one I always romance, I would love to do something with him, either with the Sole Survivor or some other Commonwealth citizen.

****Tron:New User
I would like to play a programmer who kind of moonlights as a hacker and essentially follows a strange GPS signal or some other trail of clues to Flynn's arcade. This would essentially be a distress signal from the fallen Tron, lost in the Sea of Simulation saving Sam, Flynn's son, from the corrupted program Clu. MC would end up being pulled into the computer world and fall into the sea, activating Tron who responds to his coding to protect users. I have a lot of ideas for this but it's pretty rough and amorphous right now, I was thinking that the programs have become rebellious against the users and have maybe started causing problems in our digitally-dependent world. A romance would MC and Tron would definitely develop, but there'd be a cast of characters and as usual I also love being able to keep options open.

LtRipley

Fandoms: I tend to prefer playing Original Characters (but I will play canons if I feel like I could portray them well enough), but it's up to my partner on if they play an Original Character or a Canon Character

Games:
Mass Effect   Dragon Age     Assassin's Creed
Silent Hill      Thief                Okami
Skyrim          Fallout 4

Books:
Harry Potter      Green Rider      **Lord of the Rings
Narnia               Phantom           World War Z
Dracula             *The Hobbit

Movies: (I'm aware that there are shows or comics for some of these but the movies are what I know best)
Aliens              Star Wars           ***Tron
Under World     Batman              Gangs of New York
X-Men             *Constantine       The Last Unicorn
Terminator       Avatar                Pirates of the Caribbean (would love some one to play Captain Hector Barbosa or Captain Teague Sparrow)
*Pacific Rim      Judge Dredd     *Maleficent
**Legend        *The Avengers

Shows:
The Walking Dead      Once Upon a Time      Star Trek
Avatar the Last Air Bender         The Legend of Kora
Firefly             Pokemon               Dragon Ball Z
*Supernatural

LtRipley

LtRipley

LtRipley

Bump, added Supernatural craving. And as always, looking for Mass Effect or Dragon Age games.