Interest Check: Space Shenanigans of the Stupidly Rich

Started by Rook Seidhr, October 29, 2012, 11:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiftsUngiven

I don't suppose you have room for one down on his luck, poor as dirt, but rather charismatic con artist?

(if you don't its totally ok, I just figured I would ask)
Apologies and Absences

On indefinite hiatus.

Rook Seidhr

Quote from: GMorris on November 07, 2012, 09:56:43 PM
I don't suppose you have room for one down on his luck, poor as dirt, but rather charismatic con artist?
Depends on how he came aboard. He'd have to be posing as a servant or a crew member.

GiftsUngiven

Quote from: Riveda on November 07, 2012, 10:38:23 PM
Depends on how he came aboard. He'd have to be posing as a servant or a crew member.
More likely than not he'd actually be working as a servant, you have to eat somehow, no? I wonder if any of the rich people need a servant...
Apologies and Absences

On indefinite hiatus.

Rook Seidhr

Bad news.

I don't think I can run this game.

I've assessed just how much time I've put into prepping for various games, online and off, over the past week, and it's not a pace I can sustain over the long haul. Given the need to teach at least the basics of the Third Imperium setting to new players, to generate a bunch of planets for the characters to visit, etc., this is clearly the most demanding game I am running; it's also one of the two newest, therefore easiest to sacrifice without disappointing people too much.

I was looking forward to seeing what you all would get up to in the big bad galaxy, and I know you were too. My deepest apologies. Perhaps we can play together sometime in the future.

I am locking this thread. Commiserations and recriminations via PM please.