An amusing fight [[F lf M or F]]

Started by sansa, June 10, 2014, 06:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Plot
Set in 1887, Alice lived a peaceful life with her pregnant mother and hard working father. They were a wealthy family living in England and had no enemies. There were few vampire hunters in England but her father called it all rubbish. That is until his pregnant wife became a victim of a hungry vampire. His wife and unborn child, leaving Alice both motherless and practically fatherless.. Her father became consumed with vampires and avenging his wife's death. Alice understood her fathers desire for revenge and decided it was her mission too... Now the 17 year old girl who was once in beautiful dresses fluttering around a dance floor, traded in her dresses and opportunity to marry for tight pants, boots, and swords. Alice grew stronger both mentally and physically.. She sacrificed most all of her friendships and lived mostly in isolation.. Despite her strength and will power, neither her father or the men of hunters took her seriously. A petite young girl carrying around a sword? Most of their plans consisted of using her as bate! It was rubbish... Alice was determined to prove them all wrong. One night, she set off on her own ready to prove to herself, her father, and the hunters that she was just as qualified as they were to bring down a vampire... But her plan goes sideways when she actually encounters a fearsome vampire. However, Alice did not back down. Instead, the young beauty fought. And she fought hard. When her weapons failed her, she used her own human strength in attempt to fight the vampire off until she was forced to fall to her knees in defeat. Alice expected death to come shortly after her failure but she had amused the vampire... Instead of slaying her, the vampire swooped the stubborn huntress into his arms to carry her away to her new home.

Looking For
A male or Female to play the vampire. You can play a male or female vampire. It does not matter to me if you are a male or female in real life and choose to play the opposite of your own gender. I am also looking for someone who wants to play a dominate character. As far as sexually goes, my character is submissive as far as kinks. This does not mean to say she's gonna be like "oh.. okay if you want to have sex.. i guess?" no. If rape is not your thing, I'm not asking for you to rape my character. If you like characters that fight, bring it on. If you want her to sway and be more willing, let's work it out. Just tell me first!

PM me OR post here. I don't mind either way.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)