The Perfect Partner is someone who...

Started by Captain Maltese, July 13, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeamonAndae19

Someone who'll let me in when they need help, and will allow me to comfort them when they need it, enjoying a nice long cuddle helps too.

Mordred

Ok.. my needs are simple and despite what may or may not be interpreted.. not all that specific. Maybe it's best to read this in a soon-to-be-released translated edition.

Who.. will blow me away. Noooo, not like that! In this big ol' head (aka dead heart) of mine. Surprise the pants off me. (ok.. here.. yeah.. let that lecherous mind go) Be sweet.. but my god do be aware the teeth ache if too much sugar coats a vampire's fangs. Be.. I hate to admit this and will not use certain overused words (even by these long fingers and ravenous blue lips).. be feisty. Make me scratch my head.. maybe even in frustration not having a damn clue what planet you come from. And yes.. please do also scratch my head (behave.. meant in a good way).. and know even when this vampire slips into robotic mode which is really also (ironically) an ancient caveman mode.. he always means well. I just need a kick on occasion. Preferably by not-so-pointy shoes. Ohhhh.. but kick hard. I'm odd that way. Kick very hard. Yeah.. I might pounce.. but a grin will be stretched across these fangs. And along with an mad need to taste and kiss and lick (here.. let the mind go wherever the hell it wants).. these lips will also say and do very bad things. My Perfect Partner will expect nothing less. And lots more.
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Someone who's playful; who can make me laugh, grin, giggle, snicker, the works
Someone who can pull those out of me flawlessly, either with a well-placed sweet word or a light, teasing caress
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: diamonedsky on August 03, 2012, 09:44:19 AM
Someone who's playful; who can make me laugh, grin, giggle, snicker, the works
Someone who can pull those out of me flawlessly, either with a well-placed sweet word or a light, teasing caress

Why does this sound a lot like me... You're not my female twin, are you?

Quote from: Mordred on August 03, 2012, 09:41:47 AM
Ok.. my needs are simple and despite what may or may not be interpreted.. not all that specific. Maybe it's best to read this in a soon-to-be-released translated edition.

Who.. will blow me away. Noooo, not like that! In this big ol' head (aka dead heart) of mine. Surprise the pants off me. (ok.. here.. yeah.. let that lecherous mind go) Be sweet.. but my god do be aware the teeth ache if too much sugar coats a vampire's fangs. Be.. I hate to admit this and will not use certain overused words (even by these long fingers and ravenous blue lips).. be feisty. Make me scratch my head.. maybe even in frustration not having a damn clue what planet you come from. And yes.. please do also scratch my head (behave.. meant in a good way).. and know even when this vampire slips into robotic mode which is really also (ironically) an ancient caveman mode.. he always means well. I just need a kick on occasion. Preferably by not-so-pointy shoes. Ohhhh.. but kick hard. I'm odd that way. Kick very hard. Yeah.. I might pounce.. but a grin will be stretched across these fangs. And along with an mad need to taste and kiss and lick (here.. let the mind go wherever the hell it wants).. these lips will also say and do very bad things. My Perfect Partner will expect nothing less. And lots more.

My perfect partner...
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

... Goes by the name of Mordred ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist >_>

Mordred

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on August 03, 2012, 09:46:04 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

... Goes by the name of Mordred ;)
Sorry, couldn't resist >_>

Ohhhh, you just wanna kick me, don't you? :P
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on August 03, 2012, 09:46:04 AM
Why does this sound a lot like me... You're not my female twin, are you?

Good Lord, I hope not.
1, That means my parents lied to me my entire life
2, It would be awkward if we role played together and had sexy fun times ^.^
Van Halen - Tattoo

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Mordred on August 03, 2012, 09:49:37 AM
Ohhhh, you just wanna kick me, don't you? :P

Maybe ;)

Quote from: diamonedsky on August 03, 2012, 09:52:01 AM
Good Lord, I hope not.
1, That means my parents lied to me my entire life
2, It would be awkward if we role played together and had sexy fun times ^.^

Well, we can avoid the potential awkward until I come off hold in three months Time ;)

And heh, Incest... WINcest more like (It's a joke from the other site I'm on).

Besides... I know both my parents, unless your surname is Medhurst... I doubt we're related ^,^

diamonedsky

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on August 03, 2012, 09:58:42 AM
Well, we can avoid the potential awkward until I come off hold in three months Time ;)

And heh, Incest... WINcest more like (It's a joke from the other site I'm on).

Besides... I know both my parents, unless your surname is Medhurst... I doubt we're related ^,^

Phew.
-swipes forehead-
My full name would sound funny if my surname was Medhurst, hehe, so we're good :3

And anyway, this Hold thing doesn't seem to stop you; you're thriving on here better than I am[:
Van Halen - Tattoo

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: diamonedsky on August 03, 2012, 10:04:21 AM
Phew.
-swipes forehead-
My full name would sound funny if my surname was Medhurst, hehe, so we're good :3

And anyway, this Hold thing doesn't seem to stop you; you're thriving on here better than I am[:

Heh, I had over 1,000 posts before being put on Hold, and since I haven't got any RP's going, all my posts are quick fire xD

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: diamonedsky on August 03, 2012, 10:15:26 AM
-grins- This, this I have noticed :3

And there's the small fact that you joined after me, I think I was online non-stop for a full 24 hours after I posted my intro thread, I had 200 Posts by the time I finally passed out.

SummerWhispers

...honest first with themselves and with me in what they expect. Straight forward honesty goes a long way towards making things enjoyable for both parties.

Alouette

..isn't afraid to tell me when my cooking is horrible and isn't afraid to get in the kitchen with me to create something wonderful.
Alouette  
The little lark that could

lenka

makes you a cuppa when you are not working ( and he is ) on a saturday morning.... oh that is very special <3

Autumn52

Someone who can appreciate my sense of humor and who can make me laugh. Also someone who is turned on by my betty homemaker side as much as my wild side?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

despickable

Quote from: Xandi on August 08, 2012, 08:11:18 AM
Someone who can appreciate my sense of humor and who can make me laugh. Also someone who is turned on by my betty homemaker side as much as my wild side?

sense of humor check.
can make you laugh check
and adores the fact you cook and love homemaking check.

Cool I'm perfect.

A partner who can accept me as I am warts and all (I am using the cream on them promise) And when I fail to remember things and get a little sidetracked and forgetful and loves me anyway

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Mordred

Putting up with me is half the battle. Once that has hopefully been won.. I'm quite easy really. Ok, no, I'm not. The truth is.. this bundle of perfection (using the title here.. not my own words.. for I expect nobody to be perfect) must be nearly as strange as I am. Equally strange? Hmm.. if that's even possible, then hell yes. If I put my fingers onto that scalp and feel the tendrils of humor and thought flow in a wild way that leaves me gasping for breath but insatiably wanting more.. damn! I'm in! If I then slide my tongue along the neck and realize they are also at times sweet and warm.. mmmm yeah. Might even make my dead heart skip a beat or two.
*See Pillory*

YodaSan2

See's the world through a writer's eyes. Someone who seeks knowledge and is open to the world and what she contains. Someone who will look past my stature and see what lies within.

Grainne

Will never be threatened or irritated by my genuine flightiness, and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is but one layer in this very genuine being..of which there are many.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Heh.. someone who's about a foot or more shorter than me. Okayyyyyy, I'm not really that petty about height.. but I do like that gap. It kinda drives my senses crazy. Yeah.. makes 'em feel quite at home with the rest of what combines to make me, me.
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

I hate talking on the phone; it's something I absolutely detest -- strangers, friends, family... doesn't matter who, I simply don't like to do it.
So, to me, the perfect partner is someone who will keep me on the phone for hours during the evening, talking about our days and things of no consequence; and as our calls progress into the night, our chuckles hushed, our words whispered and playful, and I can hear the smile in their voice. Someone who yawns as they say goodbye, but drags it on for many more moments, not wanting to let go. And maybe, if I'm lucky, the perfect partner is someone who will be there when I fall asleep, keeping the call open just to have me there in some sense as they too drift away.
Van Halen - Tattoo

daddysgirl87

My perfect partner will take me at my worst, and adore me at my best. Will take my teasing and be able to dish it out just as well. Humor is as erotic as the slide of his fingertips along my spine, and the brush of his teeth along my skin. My perfect partner will know when I need a tender caress or a firm smack, and will always bring me coffee in the morning.
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Mordred

.. with just a thought, which can then translate through a sound or a movement of the lips or a shift in the eyes that look towards mine or.. through many other ways such an enchantress would have.. wraps her needs around my own in such a way to make them blend and become one. Yeah.. there are other factors that first get me into that path of hers.. things that lure my hungers and cause my gaze to go unblinking.. but once there.. this mesmerizing morsel simply weaves her ways.. and I am her beast. And yes.. this lovely creature craves a crazy beast.. for that is exactly what I am.
*See Pillory*

Mordred

.. will shock me in the best way, make me laugh my craziest laugh, lure from me my wildest secrets while letting me unintentionally making them realize their own wildest want, subdue me with a soft look, bite me while knowing they shall also very much be bitten, and.. trust a creature they know they shouldn't but while knowing he does have their best interest in mind.

And.. can assemble the most exquisite omelet.

Last but by no means least.. nor first.. but maybe third.. having the most deliciously open mind.. realizing they may soon be bombarded by the most irrational yet wildly sane thoughts.. as they remain perfectly positioned upon a lap while being slyly slathered in blue.
*See Pillory*