Male looking for female role play partner.

Started by uoheinrich, August 13, 2010, 01:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uoheinrich

Ok I'm a male playing a male role. No offense but if you're a dude wanting to play a female then I'm not interested. Trying not to be rude, just a little uncomfortable for me. END OF STORY.

Alright I'm looking for a female role play partner. I'm not looking for a cyber role play but an actual full on romance role play. I'm into a strong female character but not Dominatrix strong. Also, no chat speak like lol/omg/wtf/ftw etc. Going to hate you for life if you do that while role playing. I'm literate and semi-para. I know that there are sometimes when you can't write a paragraph of stuff down. It's called a brain fart and everyone gets them.

So I've actually been using plot lines for other roleplays so my mind is exhuasted. Please tell me any ideas that you might be willing to share and role play with. My Mind is literally a complete blank right now.
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.