Started by Ember Star, May 21, 2014, 01:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

What is it?

Why is it there?

What does it do?

Where did it come from?

How does it work?

If it is what I think it is, what done I get when it is used?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Ember Star on May 21, 2014, 01:33:16 PM
What is it?  -  It's for new members to use to connect to a screen where they can register their account.

Why is it there?  -  It's there for you to pass on to friends and others who wish to register on E.

What does it do?  -  See above "What is it?"

Where did it come from?  -  It has always been part of our system but was disabled for a while.  Now it is back in the profile display.

How does it work?  -  When someone uses the referral link to register you are given credit for bringing a new member on board and your referral count rises.

If it is what I think it is, what done I get when it is used?  -  See "How does it work?"

Let us know if you have any other questions or need clarification.