Interest Check: Hogwarts RP? :P

Started by Wolfy, February 21, 2010, 06:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

An RP set in the Harry potter universe, of course..after the end of the books. Our characters can be either fifth (Age 16), sixth (16-17) or Seventh (17-18) years attending the Wizard school. :P Or you can be one of the professors.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in this kind of ..rough idea. o3o

Sabriel

I was interested in a story based on this some time ago but due to a lack of interest and some real life things popping up on me I put the idea away in the shoeboxes that makes up part of my mind.  Hehe I still have the intro thing plot notes and a newspaper clipping I made I think floating around somewhere.

I could be very interested ::)

Wolfy

Sabriel

Wolfy

:P your idea sounds interesting, Sab. ^-^

SnowCheryl86

This is an idea I would definitely be interested in.
[Insert Witty Saying Here]

GreenHavok

interested, please keep me posted, i'm a potter nut :P

Sabriel

I'm glad you like it although I haven't really thought about it for a long time and I think back then when I was going to run it I was probably going about it the wrong way. Not the plot but well I originally wanted to sort of get enough people to portray a vast array of characters and well I was only going to get involved myself as a sort of storyteller weaving in bits of plot and story for the characters to interact and play with.

Wolfy

Well..right now my only plot Idea is just a slice of wizard life, ya know? :P The day to day of students at Hogwarts.

Sabriel

Yeah well there is certainly nothing wrong with that ^.^

I have a mage character who is all about that, well that and plotting and building a bizare flying airship to explore umbral realms although that is pretty much day to day life for her anyway hehe.

sinera

I could be interested in this... :)

I'm thinking of a character who's a mix of Arthur Weasley/Luna Lovegood - mechanically brilliant (keeps tearing muggle things apart and then adding magic to them), but a bit dotty. "You really have to overlook Tera, she's a bit strange... but you'll like her, really!"
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Wolfy

Alright. :D So...hmm...I suppose everyone should post up a character Bio, eh?

Name:
Role: (Student or Teacher? If teacher, what do you teach?)
Magical Proficiency: (Potions, Defense against dark arts, etc.)
Appearence:
Anything special? :