News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

2,500 messages in my inbox!

Also, I'm consistently topping a 50/day postrate.

I blame Amberghylles. :D
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

*blinks*  Me?  But my postrate is only 7.8 posts per day...

Bliss

Yes... but look how long you've been a member, and take into account how long you and I have been posting together.

And your postrate when we started was only a little over 3.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Ok, there was that span of around 400 days while I wasn't posting that drags my average down.

Bliss

Yeah. ...don't do that again.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

or we'll come to your home, tie you up and [CENSORED] you to death ;D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Amberghylles

*chuckles nerviously*  Um... Now ladies... You wouldn't want to hurt me...

Bliss

*sneaks up behind and nibbles* No, we wouldn't WANT to...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

*smiles and runs one finger along your jaw*  but accidents do happen, and denying us like that.... well... you can imagine how frustrated we might get...

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Amberghylles

*moans softly*  Fear not my dears... I've got pirates a plenty for both of you... 

Elvi

Quote from: Bliss on August 07, 2007, 02:49:43 PM
Yes... but look how long you've been a member, and take into account how long you and I have been posting together.

And your postrate when we started was only a little over 3.

Oh dear..has Ambergylles got a medical problem?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

Postrate, Elvi... Post rate. Rate of posts.

You're thinking of something far less... accessible for checking up on. *evil grin*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

unless you have the proper tools, that is *smiles*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

MagicalPen

My postrate is only 5.3!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Elvi

Quote from: Bliss on August 07, 2007, 06:33:10 PM
Postrate, Elvi... Post rate. Rate of posts.

You're thinking of something far less... accessible for checking up on. *evil grin*

Damn.....and I'd just put me rubber gloves on as well!

MagicalPen

*runs away from Elvi w/ rubber gloves*

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Elvi

well Silv, it appears your postrate is having a bit of a problem too.....*snaps gloves onto wrists*

My post rate is 36.484

Amberghylles

Too many women... too much evil chuckling... too many rubber gloves...

And Silvestine runs off leaving me on my own to boot.  

Um... Pirate?  *Opens long trenchcoat to reveal an array of pirates hanging inside*  First one's free...

Elvi

*Gets out KY.....*

No thanks Amb, I have pirates up to my arm pits at the moment, now if you'd like to bend over please?

MagicalPen

*cowers in the corner* Butt Pirate!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Bliss

*stage whisper* Maybe you should offer her a high-powered sales exec?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

Wow, how unfortunate for Amberg and Silv. After all, in Elliquiy, rape is like saying hello.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Amberghylles

Um... *reaches into pocket and tosses out a handful of caltrops to slow pursuit*  I knew these would come in handy...  *runs for the door*

Elvi

*wonders why Amb has thrown water chestnuts at her feet*

Bliss

*looks around guiltily with a handful of caltrops* Sorry... I took 'em out so's I could get comfy in your pocket....
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3