Haunted Beckett Mansion [interest check]

Started by Cynadea, December 22, 2014, 04:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

Beckett Mansion

The Setting

There is a group of tourists on board of a bus. They are all somehow interested - or following someone who is - in the paranormal. So this bus is supposed to take people on a round trip tour of some of the most haunted place in the state. It's mid-afternoon, and the guide is standing in the font talking about Beckett Mansion. The house is very old, known to have been the site of a gruesome murder in the early 1900's, it was then turned into a hospital for the dying and long term patients until it was shut down in the 1970's. Rumors of tortures and experiments of all sorts surround the place, and it remained empty for almost a decade. It was then bought, renovated and modernized to become a retreat. There is electricity there, but it's shaky. There's no internet services, no phone but a land line. The retreat failed, with multiple reports of hauntings. The house was perfect for a retreat. It's secluded, surrounded by a thick blanket of forest, with only a winding dirt road leading up to it. The house is now opened for visits, paying the upkeep with the fees charged to visit the haunted house.

Rumors or not, it is truly haunted. As if the spirits roaming around the house were not enough, the owner has fell prey to an entity who feeds off sexual energy. She can enhance lust, make the shyest of girl drag a guy to her room. The deal is simple: Once the entity has recovered enough energy, it will leave her, the house, and bring all the spirits with it so that the owner can prosper without being bothered by hauntings anymore.

The tourists arrive at the house, get off the bus and enter the house. From the moment they are in, they are trapped. The bus won't start again. Walking off the property have them somehow loop back to the house. The weather is ominous, and thunder rumbles. Calling for help? Forget it, the land line is nothing but static. The curse on the house would be lifted once the demon has enough energy to leave, about 24/48 hours.

The Game

• 2 paragraphs per posts minimum (5-6 sentences min.)
  • Multiple threads, with header (one for the common area, and one for the bedrooms if/when needed)
  • Ghost/entities controlled by the GM (me) and might spring anywhere, though might be open to having player-written ghost/entity characters too.
  • Located in N/C, but there would be a tag in the header to warn the reader.
  • Honor the Oath of the Drake

The cast would be:
    The owner/demon (not a succubus)
    The driver
    The guide
    The tour members (5-6)

Any interest, questions and/or suggestions?

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Clio

I might be interested in a female tourist. What kind of encounters will go on, though? Will the ghosts actually rape or torture the tourists, or will the owner just enhance the lust so that the tourists go at it with each other?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Cynadea

If I am the only one playing the ghosts, there will definitely not be rape going on from a ghost, no. The owner will be there to push things along. If you join and have someone in the game who's willing to play it, I can accommodate and have the owner push in that direction so that the RP that you two want can happen in that way.

Clio

Quote from: Aysande on December 22, 2014, 08:13:23 PM
If I am the only one playing the ghosts, there will definitely not be rape going on from a ghost, no. The owner will be there to push things along. If you join and have someone in the game who's willing to play it, I can accommodate and have the owner push in that direction so that the RP that you two want can happen in that way.

It's fine, I was just curious. The ghosts would just be seducing the tourists? Or what?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Cynadea

Ghost would be more about the spooky ambiance, something that would change if someone wanted to play a ghost in that kind of situation.

Keaton

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

Sparky01

Aysande, I'm interested and intrigued. 
I could also play a tormenting teasing or even up to NC raping ghost if it fits.

Christa McGinn, might be we can work out something for your tourist.