Spare me [F dom looking for M sub]

Started by elfguy, April 17, 2011, 09:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

In a far away world in another galaxy, the world of Raoshia is a brutal world. It's a prison world that the Lee'ars species uses. They send any captured prisoner of a lesser race here, and then hunts them for sports or training.

Today however, a young guy was sent to that planet, even though he was innocent. There, he sees in the distance a single Lee'ars named Nevara. The Lee'ars are highly skilled and the best fighters in this region of space. The girl is killing the doomed prisoners easily, having no trouble being there by herself. That means if the young prisoner wants to survive, he will have to somehow convince her to not only let him live, but also have her bring him off planet in her ship.

Unfortunately, this prisoner doesn't have anything of value, and doesn't have many useful skills. That is, except for one, he is great in bed. But how can he convince a girl who will most likely try to kill him as soon as she sees him to spare him, and demonstrate his skill?

For this RP I will play Nevara, and I need someone to play the male prisoner. He doesn't have to be human but human-like. The RP will start just before she sees him, and he will need to be very astute and convincing to get her to spare his life, bed him and accept to take him as her servant, in order to bring him out of the prison world.

As a starting tip, she hates weaklings, anyone who would beg or cry. She respects strength and initiative.

Anyone up for the challenge?

----

Lightshock16

I'm interested, though I'll have to leave it till tomorrow, too late over here.