DWD Arena! - Fighting & Sex Sports Entertainment (Interest Check + "BETA")

Started by Twisted Crow, May 22, 2015, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vercile

Praxis

Apologies...Used Aya's form and updated.

Nathan "King" Fischer

Sex: Male
Orientation: Hetero
Height: 6'3"
Build: Sleek, muscular but with build similar to that of a swimmer or climber.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Stats
Level: 1
XP: 0
Aspect: Career Driven

Fighting Style
Submission based but looking to be well-rounded

Stamina: 21
Climax: 21

Initiative: 3
Accuracy:5
Defense: 3

Striking: 3
Submission: 4
Throw Power: 2
Sex: 3

Twisted Crow

yuki92

well, is this alright?

Makoto Yuki

Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 5' 4"
Build: petite
Ethnicity: Japanese
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black

Stats
Aspect: Class Act

Fighting Style Mixing taekwondo and luchadora. using kick strike and high-flying move

Stamina: 25
Climax: 20

Initiative : 5
Accuracy: 4
Defense: 2

Striking: 5
Submission: 3
Throw Power: 0
Sex: 1

Special Details/Notes/Bio:
She goes by the name, "Yuki". She was trained by her father to fight since childhood until her father died, protecting her from a gangster. Now she is trying to keep herself alive with the only thing she knows, fight. She is serious on the ring, but outside of the ring, she is childish, easy to approach and always try to trust everyone who nice to her. Other than that, she has a mission, to avenge her father.

Twisted Crow

Approved. Scores look legit, adding to the list.

Again, if anyone needs a practice match or to learn the system or get a training match out of the way... feel free to ask me (or Aya and Praxis if they are available).

There is a storm at my house so I might not be all that active here with power outtages and stuff.

Twisted Crow

By the way for those that didn't catch the update on my first post... this is a current spar between Aya and I to serve as how the fights actually look:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=231671.0

Vercile

Erika Western

Sex: Female
HT: 173.7cm / 5'7"
Build: Sleek, Slender
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

STATS

Aspect: Class Act

Fighting Style: Boxing & Karate

Record: 0-0-0 (0)
Alternate Brackets;)

(0 Career Matches)
W: 0
L: 0
D: 0

Stamina: 25

Initiative : 3
Accuracy: 4
Defense: 3

Striking: 3
Grab/Submission: 2
Throw Power: 3
Sex: 2

Special Details:

This bad ass bombshell from the down under has come a long way in martial arts training, putting a east meets west combination of fighting skills to the test in a variety of competitive sports. Winning and retaining local and state title fights as well as gaining and losing nation ones. Erika has become famous for her quick jabs and quicker slips in the ring and powerful lengthy kicks in the arena all over the globe, as well as other sports and arts. Throughout her career, Erika has been able to maintain her skills, fitness levels, win streaks and of course her fans who've come to idolize her noble and honourable attitude towards competitive sports. Giving the world and especially her country something to aspire to, so how did such a beauty find herself taking part in the most lewd and explicit "Sport" known as Date With Destiny? Often the blonde bombshell refuses to comment when approached with this question in interviews, her fans speculate a variety of plausible yet highly irrational reasons such as; She's fallen into debt with all the money she's spent, she's really a closet slut, getting beaten up turns her on, and much much more. The most rational speculation floating around the world wide web it seems, is that Simon North is somehow manipulating or blackmailing her.

Twisted Crow

Heh. For those re-submitting their characters after changing them... please delete their old submission of them after I approve them. This saves me scrolling time and enables me to see what characters have changed. These doppelgangers are going to confuse me if this gets out of hand. :)

"Erika Western" change - Approved.

Drake Valentine

Points system is confusing me.

Can you give a full detail info on points and allocating them? I saw former post of '25' total, but how does that apply to stamina and health. I would like to see a very bare bones sheet of proper total of points as a whole for allocation.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Twisted Crow

I have it somewhere, I'll look for it and make it clear.

25 points on creation.

Creation Allocation Maximums:

Stamina/Climax: 10 points maximum on creation. These stats start at 20 + your points invested.

Everything else: 5 points maximum on creation. No minimums (unless I later decide to change this).

On creation you can spend 10 points on Stamina and/or Climax. Other stats can have an investment of up to 5. After that, see the "Level Up" section.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Twisted Crow on June 28, 2015, 12:32:52 PM
I have it somewhere, I'll look for it and make it clear.

25 points on creation. As it is now? The gist of it is 10 max on Stamina and Climax. 5 maximum on other stats that use points. It may have been something we finalized in testing but forgot to make clear on that section. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

But that would mean everyone else sheets are beyond stamina and climax default since it is shown as zero. >.<

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Drake Valentine

Edit: Hmm, the Queen sheet was missing some parts to it. That being accuracy which I copied this from, redoing.

Huy Huang

Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 5’5”
Build: Muscular
Ethnicity: Vietnamese 
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown

Stats
Aspect: Ruthless

Fighting Style
Vo Thuat Binh Dinh / Brazilian Ju-Jitsu / Dirty Street-fighting
Record: 0-0-0 (0)
Detailed

(0 Career Matches)
W: 0
L: 0
D: 0

Stamina: 20

Initiative: 1
Accuracy: 5
Defense: 5

Striking: 1
Submission: 5
Throw Power: 4
Sex: 4

Special Details/Notes/Bio:
Huy Huang was not the greatest of children back in his day. He has had his fair share of petty crime and scuffles with other individuals. His family thought it best that through martial arts that he would learn self discipline. Unfortunately, they were wrong on that regard. He learned through martial arts that it was easier to beat other people up, and better defend himself against the bigger opponents that may of been out there. He never allowed the schools to catch too much wind of his misdoings, after all he might not of been further taught of how to 'defend' himself. Over the years he participated in tournaments, but never gained a good reputation, often being kicked out for his misbehavior or dishonorable conduct. The same misconduct that has him removed from other MMA tournaments after his further studies and training in a different style. Fortunately as luck would have it, he was scouted and recruited for his talents. It would seem that those who hold A Date with Destiny need villains to satisfy the crowd and what better man that Huy who has been repetitively kicked out of other groups? He'll be more than happy to give the crowds what they want, a brute that they would have no choice but to love to hate.

Twisted Crow

Approved! I'll update the roster ASAP. Nice choice on Pics, by the way! :-)

Drake Valentine

Might want to wait, I am redoing it since accuracy was missing in the Queen sheet that I copied from. I'll let you know when done done, going to probably restat.

Twisted Crow

Drake Valentine

And edited it, restat is done along with short bio/background thing.

yuki92

I've edited my character name, and moving the stat around a little bit. should i post a new one instead?

and anyone want to do some practice match?

Twisted Crow

Twisted Crow

I have decided to announce the early joining bonus above.

The first members on the list that join get 40 XP to add to their character. They also get a one-time only "extra" training match before their first career fight. They lose this if they do a career fight first.

Aya has used both of them already. Speaking of which, another match has been added to the current matches tab in the first post.

Training matches are open challenges, by the way. See "Current Matches" above (first post) as guidance.

Also, I've decided that Level 1 characters can respec/retrain their points for free.

Vercile

Drake Valentine

Well, I was going to make a Caucasian or other European; but after seeing plenty of males of such ethnicity I defaulted to my common, oriental route for character making. 

Twisted Crow

I forgot to mention, I think. If anyone is starting a Training match, do me a favor and send me the link so I can post it up here. ;)

I expect Career Matches to be ready to start very shortly.

Praxis

Aya and I are doing a training match with the updated changes.

From a mechanics point of view, I'm not sure why anyone would go for an R/H victory.  It feels as though it might take too long...although I suppose I should just try that in the training match shouldn't I?

Put it to practice so to speak.

Twisted Crow

We tested that and it is a bit more difficult in early levels. Generally its kind of its own reward, like having your cake and eating it too. I assume you mean during a match. It's more ideal for higher levels (or those with faith in their Grab and Sex Scores) to go for that, as the lower levels are reliant on bottoming out their opponents climax for the heal effect. Once that happens, the control of the match is pretty much in favor of the player going for the R/H Finish. They heal and get to have sex with them (during the match) instead of fight them for a freeform R/H Finish. The training match that Aya is owning me on is a prime example of one way it could work or easily backfire for those going for that sort of win.

The one that bottoms out on Climax once can also decide to give up and go straight to freeform R/H (as having your d20 roll cut down to a d10 is quite a disadvantage).

I admit that rewards are scaled more in favor of the Class Act, as to give a reason to play something other than Ruthless. However the consequences are much higher for breaking alignment for the "good guys". Its the opposite for the Ruthless types. Somewhat smaller reward for doing what is expected, lighter consequences for deviating.

By calculations, XP rewards help but it isn't a huge gap between a Class Act with 30 matches versus a Ruthless with the same amount. They are still very close in many  calculated scenarios.  :-)

Drake Valentine

Hmmm.

I actually see one problem.

For group games, the entire number of threads allowed is x2(I believe) to the number of active members of the group. If variations of one x one threads take place, then that may cause other problems.

Alternative solution to this would be

The individuals have only one thread each to track all of their progress and matches. Quick post links within the title of the initial post can help guide between what may be practice matches or career driven matches. I don't see too much of a problem here, since 1. Practices are generally limited to one, minus the start bonus and 2. It helps trim down threads if people choose to make an additional character or if GM wants to place other event places for things to do outside of combat system.

Alternatively a separate thread for training could be used for everyone, but with so much posting going on within a single compact area, it may get too complicated to track everything.

If you choose not to do other areas, then each player could have one thread for training and one thread of their own for sparring; however, this may not allowed for additional threads such as OOC, Game Info, or Character Database given such and also would deny individuals of being able to do multiple characters since the E rule applies to active members of the group and not by number of characters by said members.