News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Ideas to explore (F seeking any) :)

Started by CuddlyCunt01, October 27, 2015, 06:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuddlyCunt01

Hi All, hope you're having a fun day!

I'm looking just for some partners that are compatible with my ideas. I have a few ideas I'm interested in and was hoping some are interested in them as well. You can just PM anytime and I'll get back to you anytime.
Basic Info:
I'd like to start off by saying I'm a switch. Meaning I can do top or bottom just depending on the mood I'm in that's all. Next, It doesn't matter what if your a women or men writing, all that matters to me is if you're able to be compatible with one of my stories. It's role play, not real life I'm also listening to music while writing this, so I may be getting into the music more than this thread at times so I apologies in advance for my grammar lol :). Also, for any females interested in my stories know that i'm still new to FxF parings, so be aware of that. That being said if you are interested in any of my stories please know I like a detailed plot and detailed responses at least two paragraphs at the most. I think thats all for now.. ^.^

Oh! Also take a look into my O/O'S ! If interested! :) 

Plot 1:Criminals need love too
Name: Ella Dark
Looks: 5'5, Long red hair towards mid back with memorizing green eyes, freckles, 36 C breast
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Plot: Ella was a sweet, innocent girl training to be a nurse to help others. One day, she was walking out of the hospital from training and was forced into a dark alley with some shady men. They ask her if is a nurse, she naively replies yes but before she could she was in training. They gagged her up and was thrown in a car without another word. She arrives at an average looking house and is pushed inside. She comes to see the most handsome man but he is bleeding to death. She is scared but a gun up to her head to save this man. As scared and nervous she is, she began trying to save the unknown man. Since she is still training, she stumbles a few times but reluctantly saves the man. She is then told she will be staying until the man is healthy and able to move. What she doesn't know is the handsome unknown man is one of the biggest mafia bosses! Will she be able to break his cold stone heart or be a slave to his every needs?   
Seriously Craving! <3

Plot 2: Mating Season Gone wrong (MxF)
Character info:
Name: Morigan Heart
Demon: Veela
Setting: Highschool
Looks: 5'7, Long, thick, teal/greenish hair, 34 C cups in human form and 34 D in demon form, blue aqua eyes in human and red eyes in demon form,
Personality: She's a very stubborn, feisty girl, and always does thinks without thinking, she loves taking charge and always looking out for others than herself. She may come off hot headed and childish like at first but its very caring and passionate with ones she loves for. She loves training to fight, eating and sleeping. As much she loves taking charging, in bed she's a totally a virgin and it's very shy and nervous when it comes to the topic.     
Human form:

Demon form:

Plot: Everyone's coming back from the summer to school. But not just any school, it's a school for demons of all kinds. Morigan and her friends are becoming juniors this year. It just so happens that so has a group of snotty veela kids also return. Thier leader (You) also come back full force with cold welcoming remarks to make her feel already home. Her friends try to stay clear of the group but Morigan is already dead set on starting a fight them. As the school year starts, so does the mating season for veelas. Morigan has now come of age to participate in the feasting of mating but refuses to. Instead she'd rather focus on pull up her grades and learning to fight. But someone has different plan in store for her..
>InProgress<
Of course there's is plenty more to this story but that is the basic plot of it and I'm willing to answer any questions you have. :)

Plot 3: Howling for Love(F for M)
Name: Serena
Demon: Werewolf
Looks:5'6 Mid-back length gray/white hair, blue glowing eyes, 34 c cups, with slim toned body, and small waist. Shes usually in her human form.
Both her human and wolf form:

Plot: The Serena's pack are meeting up the annual meeting of the council. Every year, all the pack meet up to discuss what is happening with everyone and how to deal with the demon hunters. Once everyone has reached their destination, everyone find comfort in talking with old friends. Serena runs into her long time old friend and now leader of a pack (YC). Things started getting heated and Serena wonders if this love or just a random hook up?

Plot 4: Prisoner of Love (F for M or F)
Name: Miku
Looks: 5'4, Long, thin,purple hair with shinning purple eyes to match, 36 C cups

Plot:  Miku lives a normal life, she goes to college and works part time at a cafe. That is until one day she was taken by a someone. She suddenly found herself inside a cabin at forest looking at a stranger in chains. The stranger doesn't seem to kill her but rather use her for daily cleaning around the cabin and taking care of them. Just as she starts getting comfort around the stranger, the stranger seems to be a demon of some kind (Your choice of what kind) and goes on a rampage trying to take off the chains. Can Miku stand up to the demon or will she die before their hands?
Note: I would like to have this story to eventually lead to romance.

Plot 5: The Forgotten Half
Name: Ciara Romero
Looks: 5'5, Long brown Hair to mid back with puppy brown eyes to match, 32 D cups, Slim waist, and toned ass

Plot: Ciara's mom recently passed away and starts packing away things to look for a new home. While packing she find old baby pictures of her and another boy. Not knowing who the boy was, she couldn't help but think he was someone important to her. Days passed, she eventually forgot about the photos until a man shows up on her doorstep. The man looks similar close to the boy in the photos and couldn't shake the feeling she knew him from somewhere. But looking closer at him, she saw he had a dangerous vibe surrounding him. Trying to flee from him, he caught up to her and was thrown in a car. She had arrived at luxurious house and wondering what was happening. Soon to find the man was her forgotten brother and now that he found her. He had no intention of letting her out of his sight.
Note: This will involve incest between brother and sister. I would like the brother to be very possessive of her but never physically hurt her.
>Taken<

Plot 6: Champion Highschool
Name: Rose Evergreen
Setting: Demon Highschool
Looks: 5'6, pink hair reaching mid-back,sparkling pink eyes, 32 D breast, toned stomach, and small but round ass
Human:

Demon:

Plot: This will be in the setting as story "Mating Season Gone Wrong" but different characters obviously. Rose is your average student in an average highschool. Just kidding. Rose is an dark element demon meaning she using dark energy attack and whatnot. Dark element demon are a rare breed these days. Back to Rose though, she is a junior going to Champion High, a demons highschool for all kinds,  with her four best friends and stumbles across another elements demon. Rose does not get along with some demons especially element ones. She believes humans can be good and trusted since she was raised by them. Other creatures disagree and she get bullied for it. Rose is headstrong though and keeps her ground. Though one element demon(YC) finds interest in Rose. He believes human to be nothing more than walking trash but find Rose's attitude amusing. So his interest grows as he curiously tries talking to Rose.  I would like the story to be centered more around the plot than smut based.
There is more to the story but that's core of the story. I really would like the classic story of the bad boy falling for the stubborn girl. Maybe he hates humans for a reason? Maybe he isn't really a bad guy just set himself up like that? Pm Me some suggestions ^.^

Plot 7: Ninja love training
Name: Avery Histune
Looks: 5'6,Long blue hair stopping above her ass, yellow piercing eyes, 36 C breast

Plot: Avery Histune is highly skilled ninja with a special bloodline. She comes from the village of Darkness that was destroyed a long time ago. Her bloodline is called "Demon Fusing", which allows demons to fuse with her temporary giving her inhumane speed and strength to defeat anyone of her choosing. Avery could be compared to ANBU member and maybe stronger with certain demons. Though one demon in particular follows her around and her name is Miku, the wolf demon. She is more of a friendly companion that travels with her. Although Avery could be a ninja doing whatever she wants, she decides not to and rather travel around villages. She keeps her ninja skills secret until necessary and so far has accomplished that. That is until she reaches Konoha Village.

Now this could go in different ways. So I'm interested in my partners suggestions. I would Like Naruto and all the other character to be grown up so we'd have to make original characters but i can be flexible. Give me your thoughts. :)

Random Fandoms
Inuyasha (InuxSess)
Sailor Moon (SerenaxDamien)
Harry Potter (HarryxDraco)
Naruto
Akame Ga Kill

Well that's all I think of right now. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for reading! :D any questions, don't be scared to pm me! ^.^

CuddlyCunt01

Added Plot 5 :)
everything's still opened for the taking! ^.^

~Cuddly

CuddlyCunt01

Added plot 6 and plot 7 :)

CuddlyCunt01

CuddlyCunt01

Did some editing hope to find a partner for plot 1! :)