Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

-chases after Shammy!- Noz give that back!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Nevah! You disturbed me this afternoon by talking about your pics, now win is mine -runs faster-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Spell

Noez! Wantz teh winz and derefore winz
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Mistress Maro

Teeheh disturbed you? Mew. I don't understand. Hah.

-takes the Win from Spell.- Maro Wins.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Spell

*Takes the win from Maro, giving it a cuddle*
Darling,
What is going on...

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 16, 2010, 06:31:38 PM
Teeheh disturbed you? Mew. I don't understand. Hah.

Well, you mentioned your pics and put me thinking like "must...seee"

-shuts his mouth before she realizes she can manipulate him by doing that-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Quote from: Chevalier Shambler de Poissons on January 16, 2010, 06:37:39 PM
Well, you mentioned your pics and put me thinking like "must...seee"

-shuts his mouth before she realizes she can manipulate him by doing that-

-stares at him then gets a grin on her face as her tail sways back and forth.- Heh. I bet you would like to see more of the Maro. =3

-cuddles back but doesn't give up the Win.-

Chris Rock

Spell

*Takes the win, but offers Maro a hug as a replacement?*
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

-hugs and clings to Spell.- Mew.

Chris Rock

Spell

Aww...how cute *Gives Maro a huggle, forgetting about the win*
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Spell

*Smiles, as he gently scratches behind her ear* Hey Maro, you want to play with the win?
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

-tilts her head into his hand.- Mew.. like pawing at it and pouncing, chasing. purrrrr.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 16, 2010, 06:47:24 PM
-stares at him then gets a grin on her face as her tail sways back and forth.- Heh. I bet you would like to see more of the Maro. =3

-cuddles back but doesn't give up the Win.-

-Nods eagerly- Yes, you guessed it right, pwease =3 -tries to go towards Spell and Maro to take the win-

A & A

Spell

*Scratches Maro underneath her chin gently, the win being there for the taking*
Darling,
What is going on...

Chevalier des Poissons

-is still disturbed, but takes the win and walks away slowly-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Quote from: Chevalier Shambler de Poissons on January 16, 2010, 07:01:42 PM
-Nods eagerly- Yes, you guessed it right, pwease =3 -tries to go towards Spell and Maro to take the win-

No wayz, Da Maro isn't giving you my special pictures just because. Mew.

-tilts her head up purring as he scratched under her chin. Purrs. -Her tail swaying happily.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 16, 2010, 07:09:35 PM
No wayz, Da Maro isn't giving you my special pictures just because. Mew.

-tilts her head up purring as he scratched under her chin. Purrs. -Her tail swaying happily.-

-nods and recovers- Alright then -smirks and runs with the win-

A & A

Spell

Ne, Maro! I have something for you! *Pats ans strokes her head as he reveals the real win* Ta-dah!
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

-Blinks and looks at the win and paws at it- Mew. =3

Chris Rock

Spell

*Moves the win in front of her from left to right, trying to keep her interest*
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

Nya. -sits there for a moment following it with her eyes. Her tail swaying back and forth.- Mew....... -pounces at it.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-realizes the fake win and runs back to steal the real one-

A & A

Spell

*is pounced along with the win, making the win fly away* Aww...cute ^_^ *Pats Maro's head*
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

Has here eyes still on the Win as she jumps up and pounces at it again.-

Chris Rock