The Pack (interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, June 08, 2013, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delta 8O8

"O'er Azure Skies and Emerald Plains
"Be without fear in the face of your enemies
Stay Low, Go Fast
Where Freedom and Justice Prevail!
Be brave and upright, that God may love thee.
Kill First, Die Last
With Courage and Strength
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong."
No Luck, All Skill
For Liberty in our Land!"
This is my Oath

Delta 8O8

Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
No Luck, All Skill
This is my Oath

Delta 8O8

Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
No Luck, All Skill
This is my Oath

Clio

We're not allowed to bump threads that often, so just post the pictures without saying bump. Lol.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Delta 8O8

This one was a video so I really had no choice
Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
No Luck, All Skill
This is my Oath

Clio

Lol. You can still link a video without using the word bump. :)

Delta 8O8

Fine...
I'll Hump the page then XD
Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
No Luck, All Skill
This is my Oath

Vael the Destroyer

I may be a little late but I am very interested in this as long as it's still open.

And, also, a question, do only born wolves have the slow aging or do all werewolves have it?

Clio

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on July 26, 2013, 04:44:46 PM
I may be a little late but I am very interested in this as long as it's still open.

And, also, a question, do only born wolves have the slow aging or do all werewolves have it?

I think all have it.

Vael the Destroyer

Sweet. I'm going to get started on a character sheet then. :)

azzmeister89

all wolves have the slow aging although the dire-wolves stopped aging completely when they drank the wolf blood, bitten and born wolves age 10 times slower then humans upon reaching the age of sixteen

Vael the Destroyer

Vael the Destroyer

Name: Orion Shepherd
Human appearance:

Wolf fur color: A thick creamy white coat with icy blue eyes

Personality: Cool, calm, and collected but with a sarcastic edge, Orion has always been an easy going guy. There are only certain situations where he loses his cool and that usually happens when it involves someone he loves. When the seal holding his emotions together is broken, it's hard to reign Orion back in. Usually once the confrontation is over he can pull himself back. On an everyday occasion Orion isn't fond of fighting but he will do so if need be and only if it's certain that the ones he cares about won't get hurt.

Back story: Orion was born a normal human boy to a family in northern California. He was raised as an only child in an upper middle class family where he had more than what he needed. Orion went through the phase that every teenager went through. His rebellion wasn't as bad though, a stint of partying but never hard drugs and in that party scene was where he met his first boyfriend, Riechen Black. Orion fell in love quickly, giving all of his trust to the bad boy who matched everything his parents didn't want for him. They were together for nearly a year and Orion had no idea of what Riechen actually was. Riechen was born a werewolf and one night on the full moon took the opportunity to bite his lover during a sexual embrace, forcing the curse upon someone he claimed to love. After he was sure that the bite took Riechen left, leaving Orion on a full moon night with no clue how to handle his new found abilities.

Now ten years later after he was bitten, Orion has learned to control the wolf within him. He never found a pack to fit in with, so just dealt with it throughout his college years on his own, pushing away his parents so they wouldn't get caught up in his new life. With the hunters after every werewolf they can find, Orion figured it would be easier to leave his parents out of it just so they didn't get caught up in the mess and get hurt. Ten years later he found himself in southern Illinois, secluded in a tiny cottage by a lake where he spends his time writing for a local newspaper to make a living and to fund his technology to keep an eye out for his enemies to stay alive and to protect those he still loves.

On's: Rough Sex, Homoerotic Sexual Fun Times, Physical Fitness, Scent Marking, Cuddling, Kissing, Flirting, Facial and Body Hair and too many other things to list ;)
Off's: Bathroom Play, Vaginal, Extreme Pain, Blood, Vore, Necrophelia

Delta 8O8

Sweet..another wolf to kil- I mean...*ahem* Hi...welcome to the RP! =D

~

(I just realized I posted this bottom part in the wrong thread XD)
Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
No Luck, All Skill
This is my Oath

Vael the Destroyer

Hello. I feel so welcome by your hospitality. Let's just hope that you don't try to make a rug out of my character because that would make me sad.

jetblackmirror

Would anyone have any objections to me making a character to go with Ashatteredsymphony's? I figured I asked, because I wasn't sure how Azz would feel about doubling up on characters.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

azzmeister89

Doubling up characters is perfectly fine

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Vael the Destroyer

Clio

I gathered that Symphony's character is gay or at least bi, and I've seen how much that sucks when all the other characters are straight. I'm so glad that Jet is making a character for you, Symphony. :)

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 27, 2013, 10:55:00 AM
I gathered that Symphony's character is gay or at least bi, and I've seen how much that sucks when all the other characters are straight. I'm so glad that Jet is making a character for you, Symphony. :)

Orion is gay. Very gay, as I am. Jet and I are actually best friends and we write a lot together and I'm always happy when we can write together in new settings with things we haven't really done before so I'm stoked.

Clio

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on July 27, 2013, 10:56:27 AM
Orion is gay. Very gay, as I am. Jet and I are actually best friends and we write a lot together and I'm always happy when we can write together in new settings with things we haven't really done before so I'm stoked.

Cool. :)

Vael the Destroyer

Yeah. I'm happy. She told me about this rp and I was hesitant at first because I have quite a few going on right now but they are all kinda on hiatus so I decided to take up a group rp. It'll take up time and this is a really good concept and as far as I can see everyone is good at writing and there'll be some fun times to be had with everyone. Especially Amber. She sounds like a fun lady. :)

jetblackmirror

Name: Matthew Dillon
Human
Personality: Matt has always been a kind, easy going sort of guy. He's always there for those he loves, and has a bit of a stubborn side. He will protect those dear to him, no matter if it puts himself in danger.

Backstory: Matt has always been a pretty normal guy. No family problems, no dark history. He always had good friends, and even in high school when he came out, pretty much no one paid much attention. After high school he decided to become a Vet Tech, and eventually become a veterinarian. Everything changed the day he met Orion, who had been doing a story of a wild animal that had been brought into the clinic he worked at. Needless to say, it was something like love at first sight, so Matt asked him out.  It wasn't until months later that he found out what Orion really was, when a white wolf showed up at his door with an arrow in his leg. Despite the shock at learning his love was a werewolf, it didn't sway his emotions any. Instead, he promised that he would help keep Rion safe.

On's: Cute men, rough sex, flirting, cuddling, oral, foreplay, etc.
Off's: Gross things, women, dead things, mutilation.

Short and sweet. Just needed to get this up for Ashatteredsymphony.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Delta 8O8

Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
No Luck, All Skill
This is my Oath