How do you start your day..?

Started by DarkShadow, February 14, 2013, 02:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkShadow

So.. how do you all wish to start your day.. is it with a lovely hot steaming cup of tea.. or a cold glass of milk.. or maybe even a small slice of toast or a full English?  Lets see if you all have any interesting morning activities !
Sorry every one for late reply’s lots going on in life at the moment job changes and such will reply when I can !!!

Monfang

A morning wank, breakfast, jump on the PC to get my Wartune blitzes started, then a shower.

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

SummerWhispers

Coffee, coffee.....chocolate animal crackers, coffee.

DarkShadow

You know I so with I liked coffee its depressing I can’t drink it *sulks*
Sorry every one for late reply’s lots going on in life at the moment job changes and such will reply when I can !!!

Beguile's Mistress

Coffee and orange juice and work email before I shower and dress.

CastorTroy

I start my day with basically nothing. Really need to start working on having breakfast.
Requests | ONs/OFFsA/As

Current Roleplays: My Crown Jewel | Familial Ties | Daddy’s Out (Completed) |

Stella Maris

Roll out of bed, morning toilet, throw on some clothes, a quick breakfast, and a short perusal of email and forums, time permitting.

~SM~
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Lilias

Minimal dressing and grooming, making breakfast and packed lunch for the husband (who needs to be out of the door by 7), getting the Spawn ready for school, then enjoying my own coffee and biscuits and catching up with the net while he's having his breakfast and morning CBeebies dose before the school run.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

diamonedsky

The very first thing, every morning, is a shower. I roll out of bed, make like a zombie, then sigh as that hot spray hits me. It's heaven up until the point I have to get out and step into the cold. I've been late too many times 'cause of not wanting to leave the shower. >.<
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Outsider

Alarm goes. Hnghhhh.. only 5 more minutes. zzzzzz
Half an hour later my colleague with whom I drive to work calls and says "DUDE! Oversleeping again?"

100% accurate start to every workday morning.

Edit: Forgot the part where I was drooling. :F

Dovel

Tea before the rest of the house awakens.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Mordred

20 minutes of absolute speedy chaos.. where this zombified thing crawls outta bed.. flips on the coffee machine.. somehow finds his way into the shower..

Then.. a miraculous thing occurs.. after 10 or so minutes of suds, hot water, and crazy scrubbing.. this creature then exits the wet curtain a new thing. Fangs get brushed.. coffee poured over ice.. and while the glistening wet body goes from towel to clothes.. the coffee gets guzzled.. re-poured (again, over ice.. with remaining bits just poured into another travel mug).. again consumed.. and then.. this creature makes his way towards.. that pesky outside world.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Coffee...tons and tons of coffee!!!!

SummerWhispers

Always the same....coffee more coffee and chocolate animal crackers.

Rolo

At least an hour of serious groping and the sweetest sex known to mankind.....

Then the motherf****n alarm goes off and I actually wake up and drag my ass to the gym that is oh so conveniently located across the street from my office.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Aislinn

Never the same...but all usually include elements of sleeping until the last possible moment, hitting the alarm clock, feeding dogs, sending and receiving of texts from a certain someone and much grumbling about the existence of morning.
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

bubby

Wake up between 9:30 and 10:30 in the morning usually, smile up at the cuffed up RDJ poster on the ceiling above my bed, (DON'T JUDGE ME), shuffle to make coffee, talk to and pet my bunny, and check out E.

Breathless Intent

Cursing.

Because I hate waking up early! *grumble grumble*

Miss Lilly

Quote from: Rolo on March 06, 2013, 01:16:11 PM
At least an hour of serious groping and the sweetest sex known to mankind.....

I do love having the starring role in your dreams, babe! ;)
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Morrowclaw

My alarm goes off at 6:05 am and then I wake up and head to the kitchen to make a bagel and have a bowl of cereal. Ten minutes later I'm starting my half hour trek to work for my 12 hour work day.
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

SinXAzgard21

Typical morning is getting the kiddlet her breakfast and so on.  Then throw on The High Kings and take care of some stuff around the house before doing what I want.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Saidi

The very first thing I do every morning is apparently stretch in my bed and stick out my toe to see just how much colder it is outside the warm comfort of my blankets, then I decide if I want to stay in five more minutes or get up.  Most of the time I grab my phone to read some mindless news or goof off here to try and get the sleepy feel out of my eyes.
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Stella Maris

The weekend lacking any real schedule starts with staying in bed for as long as it takes to have a very pleasant morning with my Top Cat. Then it's time for a shower followed by breakfast and time to hit the internet.

~SM~
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os