The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Inkidu, January 11, 2011, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slywyn

Quote from: Sabby on May 09, 2012, 02:04:31 PM
Sigh... the game has been crashing constantly. First it was just Whiterun, but now it comes randomly whenever resting, travelling, opening a door, or talking. Not guna bother for now, too frustrated.

And I just made a Futa Dark Elf with twin claws >.<

Futa dark elf? Huh? Do share.

Also your graphics settings might be too high. That's what was happening to me when mine were.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Shjade

Quote from: Sabby on May 09, 2012, 02:04:31 PM
And I just made a Futa Dark Elf with twin claws >.<

Well there's your problem. Skyrim doesn't support Futa frameworks. It keeps crashing when you try to load an incompatible gender option.

/straightface
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Sabby

Wait... is this topic public? I don't wanna get yelled at if I post penis >.>

And I know that was a joke, but it's been crashing since before I introduced cock. It's apparently come with the 1.5 update. Typical Bethesda x.x Can't fucking do anything right.

Brandon

If they couldnt do anything right Skyrim would be completely unplayable

Most likely its an older mod causing the problem. I would take out all your mods and then reinstall them, this should fix the problem. If it doesnt then I suspect one of the mods is no longer compatible with the game and you'll have to get an updated version or remove it entirely
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Sabby

Skyrim's Best Mod - Moonpath To Elsweyr Trailer 'Enter the warm lands of Khajiit'

Why are we waiting for official patches, updates, betas and DLC? Seriously, the mod community for Skyrim astounds me.

Chris Brady

Now that was impressive.  I might make a Khajit for this...  But first, I want to finish off my Orcish Warrior King.  Man, all the mods I've been getting were little things, like cloaks, armour sets and weapons...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Sabby on May 15, 2012, 04:20:40 AM
Skyrim's Best Mod - Moonpath To Elsweyr Trailer 'Enter the warm lands of Khajiit'

Why are we waiting for official patches, updates, betas and DLC? Seriously, the mod community for Skyrim astounds me.

That maybe worth playing skyrim again.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Chris Brady

Apparently, there's code for 'Cyrodil' in Skyrim.  As in the Imperial lands.  It's rough and choppy, but people can do stuff with it.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Sabby

Just picked up a nice mod which turns the Unarmed into an actually viable character choice, with Perks and stats as well, and combined it with some roundhouse kicking animations and Duel Wield parries. So I guess now I can go back to my atrociously underpowered Futa Elf and play her right.

By the way, Red Tide and Realistic Ragdoll are must haves if your an archer. The first is some seriously impressive blood effects, while the second is exactly what it says. It comes in three options, the first being 'realistic' and the others having a slight increase. I chose the second. Gives the arrows enough punch to snap a head back before the body collapses.

And combine that further with realistic arrow trajectories and speed, better zoom, lower Stamina cost for zoom, spell/tech arrows, and my Archer playthrough is pactically Sniper Elite: V2. But not shit.

Chris Brady

I also picked up Killmoves +, which opens up some of the older Kill animations that Bethesda didn't bother fixing.  Although apparently, there's only ONE (minus the decap) for Greatswords, and originally 6 for single hand sword.

I do, however, like the one for Battle Axes where you use the back end, while the baddie tries to get away.  That one is awesome.

Come on Bethesda, we nod more Killmove love.  XD

Although watching my Orc snipe (he's a melee expert too) with a bow and have the arrow kill slow down is freakin' awesome as well.

Sabby

Do you use Skyrim Nexus at all?

Chris Brady

Oh yes.  It's about 50/50 split between that site and the Steam Workshop.  The Viking Spawn axe is SO appropriately Orcish (not to mention HONKING HUGE, that it makes him seem stronger than he is) that I had to get it.  Not to mention the Dreadknight Weapon mod.

Although I'm still looking for a better male body mod.  As nice as the basic ones are in the game, I have a female mod, and I'd like my males to match up in terms of hotness (I may be straight, but I'm equal opportunity, if da ladies be hot, mon, so should da guys!)  I'm using CBBE (Calliente's Big Booty Edition) Slim for my ladies.

Sabby

Personally, I wanted to get the Winter armour, since the red hood/veil mixed so well, but the Mythril is chainmail and just looks so much better then the leather :(

But damn those masks are sexy...

Chris Brady

I'm going to put the Skyrim Nexus links I use for my Orc (I also have a Bretonese Mage, and Guild Thief), instead of the pictures.  It'll be easier that way.  More pictures there.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13486&navtag=file/images.php?id=13486&tab=3

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14066