Replacement Writer Wanted [Rockstar x High Schooler] (Rockstar Wanted)

Started by ABagOVicodin, December 07, 2017, 12:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABagOVicodin

Hello there. This story is one that broke my heart once the writer became too busy to post, and I loved the build up towards it and the characterization that was brought to the main male character, that if anyone is able to continue it, I'd love them for life.

Let me provide a small synopsis of what has happened so far, but I'd definitely prefer if the entire thread is read. It can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=259122.0

Her life was heading nowhere, but two paths had crossed one night. Soo Na Ji, a Korean-American high schooler ran away from home one night, deciding to go to an independent bar. She bumps into JD (Jordan Dean Anderson, faceclaim: Billie Joe Armstrong), a mysterious and manipulative guitarist who convinces Soo to join him on his bus. His silver tongue gets the young, manipulated girl to go on tour with him, and one night, he rapes her virginity out of her, but slowly coaxes her that it's a girlfriend's job to give her body. Unbeknownst to her, she also had been knocked up by JD, and he intends to use that to keep her around, even if he has to push her down some steps once she starts to get a belly.

Torn between the possibility of a new life under the name "Tsunami" and the fact that she had already left home and was now dating a manipulative sociopath guitarist (but not knowing it), the story follows the lives of both the younger high schooler, and JD's life. Other possible characters available for play is Rebecca, the hardass, feminist manager who struggles with her sexual frustration with JD, and the other band mates.

If you're interested in taking this new story on, feel free to send me a PM. I know it's sort of a long shot and a bit of a darker prompt, so I understand if I don't get any bites on this. Any additional ideas you have, or questions can be given to me via PM. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear back from you.