The Town of Elliquiy <Interest Check>

Started by NaughtyKitty, December 12, 2010, 08:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaughtyKitty

Quote from: The Golden Touch on December 17, 2010, 11:27:01 PM
-Ponders making a character-

It sounds perversely interesting. ^ ^

Come join in and have a good time!

I'm sure we all will get into some fun situations!

check here for the character sheet and PM it to me when you're done:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=92199.0

SinXAzgard21

Thanks Kitty, I'll get to work on it asap.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

The Golden Touch

I was thinking about making either the Mayor, or the assistant to the Mayor?

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

NaughtyKitty

Quote from: The Golden Touch on December 18, 2010, 01:01:36 AM
I was thinking about making either the Mayor, or the assistant to the Mayor?

lol.  I already claimed the Mayor's chair (just need to make my own character!).....but....I would certainly love to have an assistant.... :)

The Golden Touch

-Is suddenly hearing 'Bow wow chicka bow' in the background-

NaughtyKitty

Quote from: The Golden Touch on December 18, 2010, 01:19:39 AM
-Is suddenly hearing 'Bow wow chicka bow' in the background-

You say that like it's a bad thing.....

lol

The Golden Touch

Haha.  I did not say that, just mentioning it. ^ ^  Though I think my character is a little... Old to be an assistant?

NaughtyKitty

Quote from: The Golden Touch on December 18, 2010, 01:24:12 AM
Haha.  I did not say that, just mentioning it. ^ ^  Though I think my character is a little... Old to be an assistant?

Ok...how about Deputy Mayor?

Or Town Treasurer.....

The Golden Touch

I could always be Sheriff. That would make me giggle.  ^ ^

NaughtyKitty

Quote from: The Golden Touch on December 18, 2010, 01:37:49 AM
I could always be Sheriff. That would make me giggle.  ^ ^

Actually...that wouldn't be a bad idea.  We have a Deputy that needs to be kept in line!

The Golden Touch

Okay, I'll be Sheriff then. ^ ^  I did just send you my profile, but feel free to change it to said position.

Haibane

Decided to edit this post. Waiting to see how NaughtyKitty's discussions with Staff conclude.

The Golden Touch

Quote from: NaughtyKitty on December 18, 2010, 12:49:50 AM
Well...I'm still willing to let people construct their home threads where ever they so choose.  In fact, I've been encouraged to do just that....and worry about subforums later (when it's time for such things).  So, if people want to be extreme in their home threads....go for it. They will be labeled as such in the directory, which was the original plan.  For the rest of the players, if you're not into extreme....don't go into those people's houses. lol. 

Just remember....the concept here is that this is a medium sized town.  As SinXAzgard21 said....what people do in the privacy of their own homes is their own business.  The best part about this concept is that there is room for everyone....regardless of what kink level they're into.  Just remember that, as in real life....if you do something naughty in public, you're probably going to spend some time in the clink!   And if someone has a scene inside a business....just remember what section it's in and adhere to the rules. 

So basically....what I'm trying to say is that there is room in this town for everyone.  No one should feel like they have to "bow out" for whatever reason.  Just like you wouldn't bow out in real life.

Edit:  As I've been working on this and discussing it, I just want to remind people of something.  This is not a Role Playing game in the usual sense. There is no script, no plot arc.  What is being created is a background for us to play in.  Each of us creates our own plot arcs and story lines....as we do every day living our lives.  That is why we can't necessarily nail down which forum section this belongs in....because it can span any and all of them just as there are a myriad different people.  The town is a back drop.  What you do with your character is your business.

Kate

what about paranormal investigator ?

Ghost hunter :)

The Golden Touch

It could be an old enough town that there might be ghosties...

SinXAzgard21

I'll drive Echo 1
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Primarch

Hmm.....I could be interested in taking up a town mechanic.

Haibane

Don't worry any more about the extreme elements issue on my behalf. Having thought about it some more I've decided that this isn't a game for me so I'm bowing out.

Please have fun everyone!

Kate

I would definately befriend any ghost hunters ! we would have heaps to talk about.

jantraveller2010

Hi all. Just a quick apologybtomthose who have msgd etc. Weather is very bad her ( for the uk!) sorry I haven't replied. I will as soon as the re allows!
Jan
Roleplayer in training

Love And Submission

We really need a store. Doug needs brownie mix ASAP.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

NaughtyKitty

Guys, I have put up a post in the OOC thread that I want everyone to read.  Also, this thread is only for new people to find the game.  Any OOC discussion should happen in the OOC thread.

Thank you.