Seven Deadly Sins Group Game[Bondage/Non-Con] ONE MALE NEEDED!

Started by LadySky, November 17, 2009, 09:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I'm dropping out due to post style I suppose
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

LadySky

Avarice~Jated/Partner:Lord Drake

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:Possibly Filled

Gluttony~OPEN/Partner:OPEN

Lust~Xandi/Partner:arkaniel1

Sloth~LadySky/Partner:OPEN

Vanity~Esoteric Myobi/Partner:cere

Wrath~Sasha/Partner:Possibly Filled
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

cere

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Chelemar

Name: St. John (Sinjin) Hannibal Delacroix

Height:  6'7''
Weight: 210
sculpted build

A fair giant among most people,  Sinj, or so he's called by those who know him best, has graced this planet for many years.  The youngest of the surviving nephilim, at 150 years old, he was not only new to this world, but new to life, ifself.  Sunj's story is unique among the nephilim in that his father was not a fallen angel, but simply an angel of mercy, who while attacked and under sedation, was subject to testing and experiments by the "scientists"  who had abducted him.  St. John's mother, a hapless simple woman and patient at the hospital was impregnated by the foolish scientists, and Sinj was the result.  Since his parents didn't actually copulate to produce him, and his father did not turn his back on God, Sinj didn't suffer from the blackness on his soul that many nephilim did.  In fact, he was a creature of the light.  while not a demon like many nephilim, Sinj is not perfect, or an angel either. 

Fast cars, motor cycles, women.  He likes them all.  A collector of things, his collection of antiques and other memorabilia can lead him into bidding wars with others.

Light grey eyes surrounded by lush dark lashes gave his eyes an innocent look, but he was far from innocent.   He wears his hair long and loose, tucking it under a beat up old stove pipe hat.  A black leather jacket covers white, grey or blue cotton shirts he layers under suspenders.

Sinj makes living my being a master "illusionist."  However, its really not illusion.  For the most part, what he is doing is calling on his blood magic, the magic that is his by birthright from his father.  Flight, strength, mind reading, traveling through space and time and objects.  These things however, take a grand toll out of him, so he limits his "shows" to once a month for the major stunts. 
Of course, he also studied with other great masters and can do the tricks of the trade as well.

His newest trick involves him being tied to a cross wearing nothing but a loin cloth and set ablaze.  With all cameras on him, he burns only to burst into a blue flame then expload into a dove and fly away.

Two of his gifts actually restore him, One is the laying on of hands, Sinj dons a disguise and becomes a sort of alter ego using that guise to help people and heal the sick and give to his favorite charities.  The other gift, is mind to mind. Sinj has never used this gift because it intails him linking his mind with the mind of his beloved.   It will only activate when they are making love, and only after they both have admitted their love for each other.  Mind to mind will allow both partners to share with each other the sexual and emotional experience and love each has for the other.

A sexual dom, he rules in the bedroom and will take his lady as far as she wants to go.

Strengths

Super stamina (in all ways, sexual and physical)

Loving- He has a strong loving nature and loves greatly

Smart-  he's very intelligent and both book and street smart

Kind -  he has an innate kindness for all creatures human and otherwise

Funny-  he's got a well developed if somewhat askew sense of humor
            he loves knock knock jokes

Has a healing touch  - Can heal non lethal injuries with his hand/s

Is very slow to anger, but when he is, Look out!

Knows how to love

very good at reading people

Weaknesses

Can use people

Has little use for small talk and isn't very good at it anyway

Kids   (will travel anywhere to help a kid)

He has to recycle every 7Th day by being at the waters edge at dawn or he begins to weaken.

can be too proud

LadySky

thebobmaster

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

LadySky

Position Update:

Gluttony~Possibly Filled/Partner:OPEN

Sloth~LadySky/Partner:OPEN

LadySky

Position Update:

Sloth~LadySky/Partner:Marcuss

LadySky

Position Update:

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:Chelemar

Kotah

This is a work in progress, but I'm going to offer up what I have so far.

Name : Efrica
Sin: Gluttony

Appearance: Strawberry blond, silver eyes, 5'3'' 105 pounds.

Personality: Once having been good with details, now she simply can't get over them. She collects things at random, and completely compulsively. Then arrange them just so. She is like a pack rat. While she tries to abstain from thing by keeping more to herself then some of her other sisters, she over indulges in little things that are quickly filling the house. Some of her more notable collections include, but are not limited to: Her clock collection,  her paperclip collection, her pink bunny collection, her couch collection, her desk collection, her paint sample collection: the color red, ect. Most of her collections are kept in a shed that is behind the house. Ef has been known to spend hours rearranging her collections into the perfect order, only to arrange them again the next day.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Sasha

Oh so going to steal the pink bunny collection and launch them into the back yard on one of them modifided disc launcers ... and shot them in the air .. " Pulll"    aim .. fire ....< boom>  bunny stuffing flies everywhere.

" Pull "  .....snickers .

LadySky

hehehehe! I love her Kotah, she is so cute yet so tortured!

LadySky

Just to give everyone an idea of how I was hoping to get the game going:

I thought the girls could start out making posts of them interacting with one another, showing the relation ships they have with each other and what they live like. The guys could make some posts for themselves to introduce their characters as well.

Then I thought after a few back and forths between all seven girls they could separate and begin to meet their individual guys. I figured from that point forward, for a while at least the game would be mostly between the partners. Once the various stories have developed they could all come together again and we can develop a plotline from there.

Positions Update:

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:Chelemar

Gluttony~Kotah/Partner:OPEN

Ceron

Name :Shadow Wolfen
         Mortals know him as William Nightsbane.
Ht: 6'4
Wt: 325 Lbs
Hair: White
Eyes:White

History
Shadow is not of this realm but it is here where he has found some sort of balance within his life and his soul well that was up till recently. Shadow a nickname earned when he was still a toddler by his mother when at the age of two he demonstrated that his father's abilities were strong in the child when he shadow walked right off a cliff and into the water so he could swim. Luckily the lad survived much to the relief of his mother and disappointment of the father. At age five Shadow watched as his mother went insane and killed herself while his father watched her do so, his aunt took the child in raising him though in the process he became very ignorant of his heritage because of that.

Upon reaching the ripe old age of thirteen the first full moon after that birthday he was given a surprise when he turned into a WereWolf which in itself might not have been so bad if it wasn't for the strong need for blood. What he was never told was his mother was the matriarch of a rare clan. Blood wolves. Larger, strong, faster then regular were wolves yet with a curse to them like vampires they needed blood to feed but not the little pin pricks the leeches give but this breed can wipe out an entire village in one feeding.

When he turned sixteen is when he finally came into the abilities of his father's blood. This changed the teen from one who was still struggling with the fact he had to kill every month not so much to live but to stay strong , that and the lust for it was insatiable. Though he knows who his father is what the heritage is .. is unknown. All he knows is after that first full moon things changed. His fur darkened, he gained more mass and height and he found that shadows were easy to control not something he had been able to do since he was a child. At first Shadow reveled in the new abilities and the power it granted him till he found himself thinking dark thoughts even in his normal form. The need to kill, to commit foul acts grew stronger upon his soul. It was then Shadow realized that when he drew upon the powers of the shadows it pulled him more towards a being of darkness and great evil. Since then he has teetered upon the edge of a blade to maintain the balance for what he could become scares him and it should scare others for should he give into those dark whispers there are few beings that could stand to the power that courses threw the young man. 

<As a side note.. Shadow has been played online for over six years now with a long and rich history to him. One might say he is a second generation character as he is the only recognized child of another character of mine Ceron. Shadows mother played by a close friend.. Anyway I am not going to go into the long and drawn out history as I don't want to write a book. >

Current Events

About five years back Shadow stumbled upon a passage way to earth. He noted when he first came here that the beast seemed to calm some and he found himself fascinated by the realm, its people and most of all the odd machines. The first year he watched literally from the shadows learning an assimilating the culture. Three years ago he financed a small conglomerate <amazing how much a simple bag of gold can buy> Now he is partner to one of the biggest conglomerates in the world though few know the company itself. Six months ago the beast returned as well as the pull of his father's blood for the man to take his heritage. Three months ago is when across the world dozens of people have been found dead, bodies mangled , throats ripped out, heads missing an overall carnage. Shadow is quickly finding himself spiralling down into a pit of darkness

Powers and Abilities
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

LadySky

Great character Ceron!

I made an additional paragraph to Dyanara's bio to fit it with Ceron's character bio.  ;D

LadySky

Positions Update:

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:OPEN

Gluttony~Kotah/Partner:Chelemar

cere

Hope Vanity's not speaking to Envy right now... but I just love the look of Efrica's lollypop! I think the Lust curse has bred with the Gluttony one and rubbed off on me!

Simple question...we can work around this but if anyone has an answer, it would be good to have some understanding...

As currently stated, only one man cancels out the curse of one specific 'sinbad' lady, say Cere to Vanity, then if Cere happens to bump into any of the other 'sinners' whilst not with Vanity, will he become susceptible to any of the other sins?  Could Cere end up Lusting after Efrica's lollypop for example?

Cere aka sin-cere ~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Esoteric Myobi

Hehe, that lollipop does look delicious...so big and swirly and colorful...yum. I can eat that all day long~

Though I believe Cere has something else in mind ;)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

LadySky

For the sake of making things easier I would think that each man would be immune to each womans curse.

Zeus did choose a specific man for each woman though, any ideas how we show that? We could just assume it.....

Autumn52

Well just my opinion but I think the men would be immune to all the sisters curses but only the one he is fated to be with is the one who he is completed by. How about that?

It would be the same for the women, only her mate would complete her.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

LadySky

That sounds good to me Xandi!

Positions Update:

Avarice~Jated(PROFILE POSTED/Partner:Lord Drake(PROFILE POSTED)

Envy~thebobmaster(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:OPEN

Gluttony~Kotah(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Chelemar(PROFILE POSTED)

Lust~Xandi(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:arkaniel1(PROFILE POSTED)

Sloth~LadySky(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Marcuss(PROFILE POSTED)

Vanity~Esoteric Myobi(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:cere(PROFILE POSTED)

Wrath~Sasha(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Possibly Filled

cere

Quote from: Xandi on November 22, 2009, 09:20:04 PM
Well just my opinion but I think the men would be immune to all the sisters curses but only the one he is fated to be with is the one who he is completed by. How about that?

It would be the same for the women, only her mate would complete her.

That's ok with me Xandi....completely ok.//    ;D

We can have a lot of fun getting to understand that reasoning too, that completion seems to be the common end game that we are all after huh?

LadySky

Yep, ultimatly finding peace and completion with their mate is the end game for this story!  8-)

cere

~Cere tries to cast a spell that delivers him a lollypop like that^^ one but he's just tripped over and sprained his wand!~
:-)