Pokemon Idea - Craving Partner to Play F

Started by Mathim, February 21, 2015, 09:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

Okay, so I've finally given up getting someone willing to step into a previous partner's shoes and continue the story I started months ago. I'm willing to start it over, following the same general format, but with input from any new partner who is interested being adapted into it to suit both our tastes in case any part of it doesn't appeal to any newcomers.

The previously attempted story can be found and read here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205655.0

I know Pokemon usually attracts quite a bit of attention so I want to make sure that before we get to the point of discussing things via PM I give some important information so you know ahead of time what you're getting into and can avoid it if it certain parts don't float your boat. Some things are open to change, others are not negotiable. Here are some things that I believe will help most people decide right away whether or not this is for them:

-No extensive knowledge of the Pokemon universe is required. My knowledge personally is limited to the 4th generation and no further (Diamond/Pearl in the Sinnoh region). So if I mention a Pokemon you're not familiar with, I think one could easily look it up on google images and not need to know many details beyond its outward appearance. Likewise if someone is well-versed in the 5th and 6th generations and wants to use some of those Pokemon in the story, I'm perfectly fine doing that same thing.

-Pregnancy and egg-laying (or possibly some live births, whichever you might prefer) are a must for this story. I've devised a way for this to be done without intense pain or permanent alteration to the body and the durations can be tailored to your tastes as well. So if you're still not comfortable with any of those (as well as lactation) then this story is not for you. Sorry.

-Pokemon bestiality. Yes, the focal point of this story is human-on-Pokemon (or rather, Pokemon male-on-human-female) sexual relations. So if you wanted this to be grown-up Ash doinking grown-up Misty, this is not your story. Again, sorry.

Okay, so that concludes the sort of non-negotiable things that absolutely have to be part of the story. If those were something you wanted to change or omit, it's extraordinarily unlikely to work. Here are some things that are more flexible but which I would really, really prefer to have happen.

-You being willing to play multiple characters are the situation warrants (as I will be doing quite a bit myself, so I'm not asking for anything I wouldn't be willing to do myself here)

-If you're up for it, being open to having F/F scenes occur between two humans (not going to press this because I'm not willing to do M/M stuff, but I'm just throwing it out there)

-Playing both young (late teen/20-something) and older (MILF/cougar type) characters and, hopefully, characters who are not just slender or nicely curvy, but maybe a bit on the heavy side

-Healthy sized replies. I plan to give extremely detailed and lengthy posts (just look at some of the samples in the old story) but I don't expect you to reciprocate, so if you are at least comfortable with reading all I write and giving a half-decent reply just to keep things moving, I'm more than happy. But if you are willing and able to match my efforts, I'll be ecstatic.

-I'm sure I'll think of more later, so that's kind of it for now, but again, these particular ones are at your discretion. The default character is a straight young female trainer.

So, if this stuff is more or less agreeable to you, I'll give you the gist of the story so you don't have to read paragraphs and paragraphs of the discontinued story:

A late-teens/20-something trainer is hopelessly lost out in the wilderness and stumbles upon what looks like an enormous, lavish spa. Peeking in she witnesses a woman being ravished by a Pokemon and is shocked but also noticeably aroused. She is invited in by a representative who allows her to enjoy the perks of membership in this exclusive resort for the wealthy who like to fool around with their Pokemon behind closed doors. The twist is, the resort no longer is run by the humans, but by the Pokemon who were unwilling to put up with that kind of abuse and rebelled against their masters. The psychic Pokemon used their abilities to brainwash the entire facility so now the humans there serve at the pleasure of their Pokemon and inviting the new trainer in is merely a ruse to see how much they can get her to do before she finds out the truth and is forcefully brainwashed into their service as a vessel for breeding and increasing the Pokemon's population to prolong their control.

If you think this is a story you could really sink your teeth into, then PM me and we'll hash out the details.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Mathim

Still searching, had one bite that never got back to me and another who confirmed they were backing out.

One question does cross my mind that could alter the entire dynamic of the story: Does anyone feel like this idea might work better as a group RP, perhaps? I have no idea how popular Poke-bestiality is so that would help me get a feel for why this might not be successful as a solo project but I'd be excited to see if enough people to actually start a group play would display interest.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).