Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

9 - I'm still craving that root beer float!  ;)

LovelyWinterStorm

Anesa

10 - Most adorable!   Shhh!  Don't wanna wake her!

Insanityenviesme

always a 10 for my sexy torturer.. oh, wait.. she tortures me.. I cant give her a ten.. -knocks off a few points- There.. its now 9.9999999999 :P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

haikuoftears

*holds out a card with 10 on it* A very sinful and tempting picture sir.

Insanityenviesme

takes on to know one, Madame.. -smiles and flicks a heart shaped 10 rating to her-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

10 the avatar is interesting but the man behind it is adorable.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

-pouts- I'm not adorable.. I'm Insaaaanee!! :P

Only 9.99999999 for the incredible Xandi... Aw, screw it.. I cant do it! You'll always be a 10! ;D
Moments of Sanity

Garou

8   ;D

If i see the image I always want to kick the guy his nuts for treating the girl so badly or does she likes it  ;D ;D

Breathless Intent

5 - I'm sorry, I just don't get it.

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Breathless Intent

Jag

It's V-Day and there is a heart shaped bottom, so for today I will give it a 10/10. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Breathless Intent

*swoons in delight* YAY! I got a 10 from Michi!

You, of course, get a 10 because that is an AMAZING avi!!! He's handsome and funny and naughty and...Yum! :D

LovelyWinterStorm

9...I wish we could see your lovely face ^^

Flower

8- I can't really see the image in that size. :/

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

NightRabbit

LunarSage

9 as well... just because you don't often see bunny girls.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

SummerWhispers

10 I am thinking after seeing the avatar, I do not need to explain why.

Daelen

You know I'm pretty sure I've rated you before, but what the heck... another 10! hehe
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Galanthor

SummerWhispers