Search broken?

Started by Al Terego, February 17, 2016, 06:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

I've noticed when I search my PMs, I can search and choose to show full messages in the results and that works. If I don't, it gives me a list, but usually when I click on the messages, it says they're in a part of the site I can't access.

Al Terego

The search is down again

Vekseid

You sometimes need to enter your search multiple times. : /

Again, I'll be able to incorporate a better script once we move to Elkarte.

Al Terego

I just tried 10 times in a row.
"Unable to access the search daemon" every time

Vekseid

What are you trying to search for?

PM me if you prefer. The exact string.

Al Terego

Searching for: transform
most recent first
0 - 180 days
in two groups: "ONS and OFFS - Ladies" and "One on One / Solo Roleplays Wanted"

Oniya

I just tried it with no date or sort criteria and stuff came up.  EDIT:  I also confirmed that using the full criteria through the search menu gives the error message.

To search a particular forum, enter the specific forum and use the search box at the top of the screen.

Does that method bring up results for you?  Trying to narrow down where the problem might be.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Al Terego

It works if the date range is untouched.

And apparently it has been mentioned above...  My ADHD is acting up again

Oniya

Quote from: Al Terego on July 23, 2016, 11:51:30 AM
It works if the date range is untouched.

And apparently it has been mentioned above...  My ADHD is acting up again

Is okay - I hadn't noticed that bit either.  ^_^
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17