Eshbaal - The Boy-toy (looking for Mistresses for roleplay)

Started by Eshbaal, January 15, 2009, 02:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eshbaal

The title really should say a lot about this. Yes, I am a male who is currently looking for a slave RP with one of you lovely ladies out there. It is rare that I find anyone to play with anywhere else, and now that I am here, I hope my luck will turn for the better!

So below I will write an assload of ideas that I have. I am really looking for nothing SPECIFIC at this very moment - this will be my 'general' thread for ideas and stuff and whatnots. So let's roll and see what I have! Note that these are not full-fledged story ideas (I prefer to shape stories with my partner), but merely settings or pairings that I would love to see. I am all ears for various story ideas!

REALISTIC/MODERN-DAY
- Hooker / Costumer - I imagine this a scenario where the tables are turned. The man who goes there is a rich and/or famous man who goes to her. But she blackmails him into constantly coming back (videotaping it and threatening to put it out to the public) and begins to make HIM please her... and pay for it!
- Mature woman / Younger man - anything. Doesn't have to be incest! Can be mixed with any of these. I will range from mid-to late teens (perhaps very early twenties) with a woman in her late twenties to mid-thirties.
- Policewoman/Man
- Abusive Girlfriend / boyfriend
- Teacher/student
- Boss / Secretary
- Cheerleader/geek

FANTASY

- Female Orc/Troll / Human - With this, I am referring to slightly more feminine-looking versions of the WoW-specimens of these races. I just really have something for larger/stronger owners.
- Giantess - I am very much into Giantess settings, especially those that bring special attention to feet. Wether it's the woman being large or the guy shrinking (the latter prefered), it would be absolutely awesome. I usually don't go for the over excessive differences here, but being about the size of the woman's foot = yum. There's lots of fun stuff that could be done with this.
- Succubus/Human
- Anthro / Human - Well, I am a sucker for furries/anthros. Usually, I go for being a human who ends up in the paws/claws/hands/whatever of a female anthro. There are countless species to choose from, and I am always open for suggestions, but a few of my personal favorites are: Skunk, bear/panda/polar, lioness/tigress/cougar, mink, lynx, all sorts of reptiles/dinosaurs, snakes, spiders, dragoness and even aquatic animals such as sharks. But still, throw any suggestion at me!
- Amazon
- Nymph/human
- Witch / Human
- Goo Girl / Human

SCI-FI
- Alien / Human - A female alien kidnapping a human man and performing all sorts of sexual experiments on him would be absolutely wonderful. The alien can really be a lot of things.
- Android / Human - I had a fun plot idea. Imagine that a new type of sex doll is being developed - an android who can move and sound and feel like a real woman. Now, imagine a guy has to test one of these, but it malfunctions and thinks HE is the doll for HER pleasure. Just a fun thought.

OTHER CRAVINGS
- Something with a 'pleasure machine'. Being caught in a contraption made to constantly keep you on edge.
- Something with mind control / hypnosis
- Fandom characters - occasionally, I do come across a character from a certain fandom I would LOVE to see as a dom! I won't list them here, but if you are interested, I will say which ones I have recently cast my love on, so to speak.

Oh, and I am of course always open to suggestion.

You can contact me by this thread, by PM or AIM: -snip-

Can't wait to serve!

Please don't post contact details in public threads. Thanks :)
-Mae

HairyHeretic

It can take a while for ideas to get picked up. Why don't you have a browse through others threads, and see if they might have an idea that appeals to you as well?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Eshbaal