Storm's Ideas and Cravings (anyxany)

Started by stormsofstars, May 28, 2021, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormsofstars

Greetings, everyone! You may call me Storm. I've been on E for a few years at this point, with fluctuating degrees of activity, and I'm back once more looking for something new to grab my attention.

AVAILABILITY:
There's certainly a lot going on in my life right now. I'm currently looking for a plot-heavy / relationship-heavy game with a slower post rate. Between my physical and mental health and how crazy work is, I can't promise a set schedule of replies. I typically try to post once a month although if a game has really grabbed my attention I can typically get posts up faster. When I feel better, I tend to post weekly or more. But right now I'm fairly low on spoons, so monthly is the best that I can promise.

WHAT I WANT:
I am currently craving darker, moodier stories. Some favorites include master/pet stories, arranged marriages, omegaverse (also known as a/b/o), captive stories, outlaws/criminals, etc. Give me compelling characters and sprinkle in some of my ons, though, and chances are I'll be into it. I am open to playing characters of any gender paired with characters of any gender- you want some m/m? f/f? f/m? you want to play the male? you want me to play the male? you want to play a female? you want me to play a female? non-binary characters? I'm down!

I tend to play submissive characters but I'm open to playing dominant characters. Also fine playing characters of any gender/gender identity and/or sexuality. I'm also happy to play furry/anthro characters or neko characters! (That being said, I very much have a soft spot for playing submissive trans men or cuntboys...)

If anything catches your eye, feel free to send me a PM!

ONS (favorites are bolded!):
Breeding/impregnation
Collaring
Marking

Begging
Praise Kink
Overstimulation

Orgasm Delay/Denial
Aphrodisiacs
A/B/O Dynamics/heat cycles
Size Differences
Object Insertions
Large Insertions

Slight exhibitionism/fear of discovery
Exhibitionism
Oviposition
Cockwarming
Cum inflation

D/S dynamics
Master/Pet dynamics
Power struggles
Dub-Con
Non-Con
Monsters/monstrous characters

OFFS:
Scat
Vore
Vomit
Insects
Mutilation
Sexualized gore

MAYBES:
Incest
Watersports
Omorashi
Light bloodplay

Settings:
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Sci-fi/fantasy blended together
Urban fantasy
Western

Fandoms:
(I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING AS CANON CHARACTERS)
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls

Tropes:
Soft Master/Pet
Arranged Marriage
Enemies to Lovers
Unlikely Allies
Found Family
Hidden Societies (i.e. fairies)
Reincarnation
Hurt/Comfort
Childhood Friends
Time Loops
Blackmail

PAIRINGS (I'm open to playing either role!):
Master/Pet
Mentor/Student
Daddy/Daughter
Older Man/Younger Woman
Older Man/Younger Man
Monster/Human
Alien/Human
Alpha/Omega
Demon/Human
Demon/Angel

IDEAS:
The Pet Store- This is soft master/slave, in essence. My character is a pet for sale, your character is a buyer. I'm open to building a world with you- is my character a neko? A fantasy race, like elves or dwarves? An alien? There's plenty of ways we could go with this and I'm open to building something unique with you!

Alien Skies- This is captive/captor, mostly. My character is a human who crashlands on an alien planet, and your character is assigned to guard them. Again, there's room for massive amounts of worldbuilding together. What's the alien society like? Are the humans at war with aliens or is this very unusual? Did humanity even know that aliens existed?

This War of Ours- This is post-apocalyptic. Essentially, our characters are together when the world ends, and they have to make the most of it, even though they didn't plan on being together at the end of the world.

The Captured Omega- My character is an omega, potentially a criminal omega, who is captured. Yours is the captor, who happens to be an alpha. This is master/pet with a side of a battle of wills.

The Rescued Omega- My character is a lost and scared omega and yours is an alpha who takes them home and takes care of them.

Taking Home a Stray- A similar idea to the one above, without omegaverse dynamics for those who aren't interested in those.

Arranged Marriage- Exactly what it says on the tin. This is one of my favorite tropes so it deserves its own section.

The Price of Victory- Similar to the above, but my character was coerced into the arranged marriage, and doesn't really want to do this.

stormsofstars

Bump!

Looking for a few more slower-paced games. My cravings are much the same but I'm currently more into playing the submissive character. Still open to play the dominant character, but it may take a bit more to get me interested!

stormsofstars

Bump! And an update!

Added some ideas, bolded which ONs are my favorites. Still very much into playing the submissive character.

stormsofstars

Bump! Looking for a couple more games to scratch an itch.

Still primarily looking to play the submissive character, although I've had a hankering for playing a dominant alpha in an omegaverse setting.

I'd love to get to play a submissive trans man/cuntboy and would go along with pretty much any idea if I got to play a character that fits that mold, but I'm more than willing to play characters that don't fit that.

stormsofstars

Bump!

I'm now split equally between wanting to play a submissive character or a dominant character. I've only got time for a couple of different games at this point in time and ideally, they would be slower-paced and plot-driven...although I'm more than happy to use smut as a plot device! Primarily wanting master/slave, master/pet, alpha/omega, or anything else driven by a difference in power dynamics and focusing on one character "owning" another.

stormsofstars

Bump!

Still looking for darker/moodier stories with a focus on power dynamics. Open to playing the submissive character or the dominant character.

stormsofstars

Bumpity bump Bump!

I'm looking to take on a few more games. I'm particularly interested in abduction and Stockholm syndrome dynamics, especially if it gets possessive.

Also looking for darker stories in general- twisted incest stories, doctors taking advantage of patients, etc etc.

Also looking for a story focused around a breeding program or something like that.

I'm open to playing either the dominant or the submissive, although I lean towards playing the submissive character most of the time. If you're interested, shoot me a PM!

stormsofstars

Bump!

I'm back after an extended absence and ready to pick up a couple more games!

I'm primarily looking to play a submissive character. Master/pet, arranged marriages, abductions, etc. Stockholm syndrome is still a favorite of mine.  I'm open to anything though! Willing to play any gender character against any gender.

Also looking for a story where I can play a soft dom/me character that's very affectionate!

stormsofstars

Bump!

I'm wanting to pick up a couple more games.

I am currently only looking for slower-paced games with longer posts.

I want something with a world I can sink my teeth into- be it with a nice heaping of plot or a big focus on the characters and the way they feel about the world they're interacting with. Fantasy, sci-fi, westerns, dystopia, etc are going to be my go-to sort of plot for this. I'm looking for something with a darker tone.  I've also really been into dd/lg lately!