You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 02, 2021, 01:40:44 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tails of Monkey - Hey Adventure is still waiting  (Read 7709 times)

Offline CatherineTopic starter

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • Just a pixie flitting about, don’t worry mwhaha!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Tails of Monkey - Hey Adventure is still waiting
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2021, 09:45:33 am »
"You got wings, is there a way we can get them to work, you know?" I ask as I do a little wing flapping motion with my hands. On the ground I can see the shadow being cast and it looks like a bird, well sort of. One with really strange looking wings and I whistle like a bird to see if that helps. It does a little so I try tweeting and I catch the look on Dani's face and stop, "What?"

Dani gave me the slow up down eye movement thing followed by the umm.... "What are you doing?"

With the hands still in the air, I gave her a little laugh. "Imitating a bird," motioning with my head towards the shadow, "See a bird. Tweet Tweet."

With a turn of her head glance, I watched as Dani looked at the bird shadow and then back at me, "I guess you can call that a bird but.....well.... It sort of more moose like."

"What?" I ask looking down at the shadow, now that Dani mentioned it, it does look like s moose. I open and close my hands just to see, yeah still a moose. No way it can be mistaken for a bird other than a really ugly one now. Not even tweeting helps and moose, meese, moosie or things with big antlers that aren't deer don't tweet. "Ahwogah," I say and I get another look, "My best Moose impression."

I stand there for a moment looking at my moose shadow and look at it even harder, is it chewing on something? It looks like it is.... But where did it get something? Maybe it wandered off or something while Dani and I were talking. That isn't right, wouldn't I known if it did that? I look down at my hands, just to make sure. No, nothing that I can see but the shadow is clearly chewing on something. Maybe the shadow found something to chew on, shadow grass.

"Bye shadow moose," I say, fluttering my hands as I separate them and a shadowy ahwogah could be heard. If you listen others can be heard answering, calling back to the shadow moose.

"Okay, is there a way to get the wings to flap?"

Dani thought for a moment, "There might be." She turned her head a little to look at them before turning to face me.

"Because an angel without wings is just a person with a tiny hula hoop hovering over their head." Dani just gave me the look again and mouthed "What?" Which I responded with a point to her halo.

"Oh...."

I started to ask if she maybe needed to learn how to fly again but stopped, remembering how it was with William. I give Dani a quick glance, she definitely looked heavier than William which at the moment I thought that, she shot me a dirty look, so I doubt I could carry her above my head for too long. Maybe a step or two  before dropping  her on her face, which I doubt she wants to happen. Could take her to the top of one of buildings and hold her as she leans over the edge, but a scene from a movie of some large boat starts to play in my head and I felt a cold chill like something big icy just ran into me. That might be a little dangerous to, I might see a butterfly or something and whoops.  There would be a scream and thump followed by a "Look at this butterfly. Hey when did you get down there?"

Maybe..... I start to clap, I heard that is how it works wth fairies, "Feel anything?" Dani just shakes her head. "It was worth a shot."

Hmmmmm....... "Any ideas at all?"

Dani again just shrugged.

DING!

That wasn't a dinger bell, although give me a moment. Let me look around, no I don't see any dingers. Anyways the ding was for an idea. I remember seeimg this movie once, I guess it was before colors were invented. It was about some guy running around in the snow, yelling 'Mary' over and over. There was popcorn. But at the end or not towards the beginning he said something about bells and Angels. If he was right then problem solved.

The only problem was he wasn't to clear on what needs to happen or anything. He just said when an angel gets its wings a bell rings. Now is it proportionate? A small angel gets a small bell? Dani isn't too small. Wait why does it feel like something is burning the back of my neck?

I turn and see Dani glaring at me again, her eyes glowing like two red embers. Nervously I laugh and if I had a collar I would stretch it out, "Not that big of a one, okay?" I hope.....

Dani squinted, her eyes glowing even brighter as she glared at me. "You look like a small or an extra small at most." Frantically I look around, even trying to change the subject because I think the wall behind me now has to small holes in it that wasn't there before.

"Um, okay.... Where can we find a Belllllllllaaaa Rose," whew, I mentally wipe my forehead, thankfully I caught that one.

Desperate I grab Dani's hand, "Let's go that way, it looks like it is a prime location for Bellllaaanore Roosevelt." Whew.....

((Angels come in different sizes like coffees and oddly named the same as coffee too. *head scratch* Okay now it has bme wondering what would happen if I poured dairy creamer on a angel what would they do? Especially after I hand them one of those little plastic stir sticks...))

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2021, 07:56:30 am »
We head down the street looking for something bell like. Something that could be rung so the bell to wing theory of angels can be tested. Other than the obvious bell tower, we haven't seen anything yet. Everyone knows there is a prerequisite for ringing bells in bell towers, a hump and I don't have one. It has to do with something about the hump allowing proper aerodynamic characteristics to a person to allow them to ring the bell properly so it sounds right. So yeah no hump the bell won't sound as good. That and I think It is against the law, if I remember correctly it is...

*clear throat as I flip through an imaginary law book. Okay here it is, Hump bell law of eighteen hundred and another. All ringers of large bells must have a hump on their back. The hump shall not exceed two hundred percent of their total body weight. If a hump  doesn't exist a person may only stare at the rope or mechanism of ringing.*

See a law. Not one I just made up because the bell tower looks dusty, possibly haunted and a haven of bats. There is probably tons of bats up there and ick. Little hands in hair and ick. Little bat teeth and that looks like it is prime territory for vampire bats. Especially with a full moon sitting behind it. Definitely a vampire bat hang out, I tell myself as I slowly nod. "We will skip that," I say and I can see Dani shiver and nod.

We continue, passing one shop after another. Ones for shirts. Ones for big foam fingers. Ones for things that fall well under the what the? Then we find it, siting there at an intersection, 'Just Bells - You can ring our ding-a-ling'.

"This looks promising," nodding as I head towards the store, Dani sticking right behind me as we approach the store.  Even from the windows the bells rung out, well not really ringing since we would have heard that and finding the bells would have been a while lot easier. Going from 'Where do you think we can find some bells?' to 'What? What did you say? I can't hear you over all of the bells!'

There was all kind of bells. Bells that looked like they dinged. Bells that looked like they donged. Even ones that might have bonged. There was little ones and big ones with every type of one in between. Fat ones and thin ones with ones shaped likes pears. I never imagined there was so many different types of bells in the world, when I thought bell I imagined bell. You know one shaped like this and sort of like this with one of those thingies that made it ding or dong or bong.

"I think we hit pay dirt," I said quickly looking at Dani whose eyes were glued to the bells. "I think you will be winged soon," nodding. I grabbed Dani by the hand and pulled her to the door, now if it was locked that would be so something. So close to our goal only to be stopped by a door! Pulling on the door knob yelling "Let us in!" and finally figuring out the door is one that you have to push instead.

The door swings open and Dani and myself are surrounded by bells. A bellaphobes worse nightmare. Surrounded and thinking that any second they will jump out at you, taking your life with just a dong. Is that one going to dong, you ask yourself. Sweat slowly dripping down your back as a cold chill runs up it. They know what you are thinking, boo......

That is silly, scared of a bell. What is it going to do, dong you? I snicker to myself.

BONG!

I freeze and quickly look around. Did you hear that? It sounded like a bell, one of them must. Oh my monkey, behind you! It has teeth! Run run before..... Sorry I had to do that, there is no man eating bell other than that one over there though.

With finger tapping lips, I turn to take in the bell landscape. I thought this would be easy, find a bell and pick it up and an angel get its wings. This might take longer though, especially  if I have to pick up the really big ones. Hmm... "I think I have an idea, you head that way" I tell Dani pointing that way, "I will go this way. We each get some bells and bring them back here. "

"Got it?"

Dani nodded and we were off.

((Thank god it is a Bell and not like a vuvuzela. I can get my wings if I make an annoying sound.))

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2021, 07:46:12 am »
"Bells, bells and bells" I say to myself as I wander through the bells. I pick a small one at first and put it back down after seeing another small one. The ding on the second was a little better than the first. It dinged while the first one just dinged. Here let me show you. Okay here is the first DING and here is the second DING. Hear the difference? Yeah I know the second one is better, so going with that one.

I look over my shoulder towards Dani, who already has found several bells. Ones of various sizes, from this to this and even this. I take a mental Polaroid of what she has.

*press button, pull out and wave photo in the air so it develops as a free range Polaroid. Okay everything looks good, even got the weird Polaroid effect in a corner.*

"Okay she has this and this and oh wow she found one that looks like that," I tell myself as I examine the imaginary Polaroid. Then I am off, this slender bell here looks good. DING! Yes all good and it is definitely different than slender man, creepy. I pause and shiver at the thought of maybe running into him here.

"Oh hey there slender man, nice no face and everything," not really but being nice. Is he staring or not staring at me. How does he breathe? How does he burp? You know important things.

"What do you have in your hand, oh a slender bell. What you want me to take it? Thank you ."

"I would hug you but I have a rule about hugging people with suits and no facial features. Sorry but thank you."

"Do you hear that, it sounds like a thousand gerbils screaming. Hey where did you go?"

See creepy, but I got a bell. DING. See?

Two bells down and a couple more to go. Okay this one looks near, a little scene of people screaming on a rollercoaster wrapped around it with the message 'Came for the coasters and urped!' DING! It sounds good to, a little deeper but good.

Okay... I circle around a table and see a glass one sitting there. Ah the whole Cinderella glass slipper thing but in bell form. It must be really delicate, but it looks magical as the light shimmers through out. Have to be really careful with it. DING! Okay that is a keeper. Carefully I put the bell on my head and continue to search.

A table off to the side piques my interest and one bell in particular. It is large and made of wood. Intricately carved to look like a honey bear. I pick it up and I am surprised on how light it is. No way will it sound like the.... DING! Okay it does... "You are a keeper," I told the bell as I rubbed its honey bear belly. Okay one more and that should be good. I look around trying to find that perfect one and feel something nudging my shoulder moments before a little tiny bell appears next to my face.

"Do you think that is a good one?" I ask my tail and it bobs up and down, making the bell ding, "I take that as a yes." Happily I take the bells over to where Dani has hers. "Okay," I say as I start to put mine down. "This will get tricky. You sit over there," I say motioning with my head to over there. Dani nods as I gently start to lay the bells out in order, smallest to largest.

Ready I take a deep breath no run a test. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. Okay the one sounds a little off, let me try something. Quickly I do sone rearranging and test again. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. That is much better.

"Are you ready?" I ask Dani who is standing over there and she nods. "Okay," I crack my fingers and instantly regret it. Ow...... Blowing on my fingers as I shake them in the air, "Give me a moment...." Dani just nods in agreement, unless she is following my hands. The only way I can tell is to jerk my hands straight down and see if she slams her head into the ground. Which I wouldn't do, I nervously laugh as Dani glares at me.

"Let's try this again," I say as I reach for the bells and let loose. Dinging like there is no tomorrow. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. Wow. Arms are getting tired but must not give out... DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. I don't know any bell dingers but I think I am dinging the bell. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. Wow this is a workout. Glisten and all. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. Why is Dani putting her hands to her ears? DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. Hey I think it is working. Dani is throwing her head back and if I wasn't dinging, I might hear her screaming. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. Where is she going? Hey I am not  done yet. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. Oh great I am not even done with the first pass and she flew off. Can't just end it though, a dinger never stops in mid song. Very unprofessional if it is done, let me wrap it up. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING. DING.

Gently I lay the bells down and take a breath. Thank you, thank you. Please no roses because they gave thorns and hurt.

I blow some imaginary kisses to the imaginary crowd and pick up an imaginary rose even though I said not to throw them. Then bow.

((Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Dong. Ding. Ding. Okay I think that one was off.))

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2021, 08:45:02 am »
I look up to the sky as I leave the shop, a beam of light coming down as Dani flies upwards with her hands to her ears. I wasn't that bad, I tell myself I dinged the bells. I stop for a moment and throw the sign of the bell up with one hand as I flipped open the lighter with my other. The flame dancing around after I light it.

The imaginary crowds yell for an encore , but every musician knows you should leave the crowd wanting more. I did that all of the time when I had impromptu piano recitals on my toy piano for mom and dad when I was younger.,

It was a pretty mean 'Mary had a little lamb', if you want to know. I gave it attitude and life wth the pings coming from the piano. Dad would start to ask to hear it again but  mom would  elbow him and shake her head. Saying that I am musician and it would be best for me to stop and leave them wanting, that all of the big names did it. She even mentioned some names of people I didn't know but sounded musiciany. If whoever did it, it sounded right that I should to. So I would always stop, take a step to the side and curtsy before leaving the room, like a real musician. If I had a microphone I would have stepped back into the room and dropped it but..... It was a house rule, law and whatever else voted three to one by the family (I was the one) that I wasn't allowed near a microphone, not even a megaphone ever. There was this one little incident with a karaoke microphone laying about, a little girl and mom's best glassware. Not  sure why I got the blame for it, yes it was me singing. But someone else left the microphone out, it called to me. I even warmed up with a la, la and la.

Ding on and throw the sign of the bell.  It takes some practice to do the sign of the bell with your hand, it takes some finger origami. You take one finger and bend if this way, then another finger and bend it that way. Now then take the next finger and curl it in just ending while you take pinky and point it straight down. If you get it right you will know, especially if a hunchback runs up and ask if it can ring your bell.

I look from side to side. I have been that way so no need to see that again so I should go this way.. See you later that way, I tell myself as I head this way.

((You probably expected for me to see a red caped alien in the sky. Ha I saw pigeons with capes?))

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2021, 08:34:56 am »
I continue down the road, passing several rides and tons of shops. All equally rusty and dusty. Not sure what Mouse was thinking, I am pretty sure that the booger goblin was the one watching us. So I don't think we have anything to.... Wait a moment is that Mouse, I ask myself when I see something up ahead that looks furry and mouse-like.

"Mouse," I shout out, "Mouse, I think I took care of what was watching us. It was a booger goblin." Waving towards the mouse like shape up ahead leaning against a post, getting no response though. Maybe it feel asleep while on its feet waiting for me? I pick up a peddle and toss it, hitting Mouse in the side of the head by accident. I whence expecting sword drawn and cursing. But what I get was Mouse's head popping off and hitting the ground with a THUMP. Immediately my eyes shot open,   I didn't mean... I tossed lightly.... Why wasn't I warned?

Quickly I run up to Mouse, well the body, stumbling over the weird rug like thing that strangely looked like a net. Even with the ropes going up and meeting at one point. Whoever did the decorating for this really went all out, the ropes looked rope, the net looked net and everything. They even took the time to do a pulley and rope going I to the darkness off to the side. Extra care was done with this, very impressive.

"Mouse," I said dropping to my knees and gently picking up the fallen head. Looking into the poorly stitched on bead eyes. "I didn't mean to knock your head off," I said sniffing, "I just wanted to get your attention. How was I suppose to know that your head was sewed on poorly. It even looks like your ears are about to fall off." I pulled on something small and white that was attached to the back of Mouse's head and started to read it. "I didn't know you were made in Taiwan."

I felt something tapping on my shoulder and was about to ask what, but suddenly something sharp hit me in the butt. I looked back as I fell forward, adorably though and could see a large. No not large, huge! Like almost as big as my body huge, dart sticking out of my butt. I could feel the cold claiming me line it had done every time I went to the dentist. Quickly I ran my tongue over my teeth as I gently hit the ground, arms folded  just right to prop my head up, counting them just in case some crazed dentist just tagged me.

Slowly my thumb slipped into my mouth.... Wait no no I didn't say that. No thumb in mouth and no snuggling with my teddy bear either as I fell asleep.  Huh Mr. Fuzzy Lumpkins?

((Turn away I am taking a nap))

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2021, 07:37:27 am »
I wake up with that cotton ball feeling in my mouth, like some rabbit stuck its tail in my mouth as I slept. "Yasa fasa rasa?" I manage to ask as I tried to  decotton ball my mouth.   "Yasa fasa rasa?" Oh yeah I forgot, you might not know cottonballesse, so you might not know what I am trying to say. The first "Yasa fasa rasa?" meant 'What happened?' and the second was 'Where am I?'

Slowly I turn my head side to side, sticking my tongue out over and over to try and push out the cotton balls from inside of my mouth as I looked around. Wherever I was at it didn't look like the amusement park anymore. Definitely not with the Greek columns on.... I flip my head to the other side, yeah Greek columns on either side. I could see my tail laying there, slowly swaying left to right as it tried to wake up, "Are you okay girl?"

How did we get here, I ask myself. Oh yeah dart to the butt. That makes sense now, well not really, but that is where you are suppose to shoot darts at when trying to take something down. Anywhere else and it wouldn't be good enough or just hit bone. Mine is properly padded though, it was at least unless I am having an allergic reaction to the dart and one of my cheeks has swelled up. That wouldn't be good, I would have to carry a book or books to sit under one cheek so I would be balanced when I sat down. That isn't good. It didn't feel like I am butt unbalanced, which is good since I didn't want to see the world at an angle every time I sat down.

I lay there for a moment, tongue poking out every so often. The cotton balls refusing to get out of my mouth. Please, I mumble, I don't want to talk like I have something in my mouth from now on.

"Cansh Isa had abba banaba milshapsa?"

"What?"

"Cansh Isa had abba banaba milshapsa?" I ask a little frustrated.

"What do you want?"

"Cansh Isa had abba banaba milshapsa?" I ask more frustrated, pointing at the banana ice cream.

"Miss if you cannot pronounce, we cannot sell you whatever you want to buy. Didn't you see the sign? No shoes. No shirt. No pronunciation. No service."

A tear rolls down my cheek as I place a hand against the safety glass anti sneeze guard that is just really there to keep the drool off thingie, "Banaba milshapsa."

See I would be denied banana gold that and I would sound like that space rabbit thing from that one movie. I will tell you this, the first time someone pulled back a lever' flipped a switch or pushed a button and the stars started to do that weird thing, I would be screaming. What is a parsec anyways? Is it a distance or a time? I asked my brother and he says it just is. Just is what? It sounds like it is something you would catch in a insect net and might sting.

"Hey I caught a parsec. Hey ow ow ow stop stinging! There are some flowers over there. They look yummy, ow ow ow stop......"

I try to lift a hand to push myself up but find it tied down. This isn't good. I try the other one and it is tied down to. This is really not good! How will I be able to get up? I try again to no success, banging my head against the stone altar that I am strapped to. Strapped to what? Altar? Who said altar? I start to struggle getting me nowhere. No good. Not good. Not good. I know what happens when people find themselves strapped to altars and it isn't pleasant. Maybe this one is for a God of milkshakes, I look from side to side looking for any identifying marks. Nothing, poo! Those are the bad type of altars, just above ones with buckets of blood or ones with burning black candies which are a fire hazard.

Maybe if I.... I try to pull one of my hands closer, trying to naw at the ropes that bind. No good, just too far. Why does this keep happening to me? Not the whole dart thing, although I am hoping there is no more of that. Once was more than enough. Marking that off my never was on a bucket list bucket list.

Dart to butt, check. I felt an ow, thought it could have been a very angry bee. It wasn't. Passed out and woke up on altar. Need to speak to the dentist association, think some went rogue.

With just the thought of a dentist hanging around darting people so he can run a dental exam in peace, I run my tongue over my teeth counting. Letting out my breath when I was done. Thank monkey, got them all.

Now just need to... I freeze when I see movement coming from the darkness. I would say lone figure but I catch glimpses of more to either side. Quickly I lay back down and play possum. Maybe I will be lucky and these are chiropractors, fingers crossed.

((Fingers crossed this is going to be a chiropractor. I have something right here that is...POP! Oh my banana I think I needed that!))

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2021, 08:11:02 am »
Please be a group of underground chiropractors, ridiculed by others so they have taken to the shadows to help correct the backs of those in need of adjusting, I keep telling myself over and over. I have a spot right here in the small of my back, if you could look at it....

I quickly look around, they definitely have the hands like chiropractors. Let me show you, well shoot I forgot I am strapped down, maybe later. I lay there as the chiropractors.

*mental fingers crossed*

Come closer, is my back that bad that I need six doctors. Did they take x-rays while I was out? That makes sense really, knock a person out and X-ray them while they are asleep. That way you can position them however you like. I am hoping I don't see my skeleton in any weird poses, once they get on the internet, people will be pointing and giggling.

"Did you see the one where her skeleton was whisper whisper whisper."

Some doctors don't care about Doctor/patient privilege. Yes you might have darted me with a dart that is way huge, but they doesn't give you privilege to show photos of my skeleton to just anyone. It is shy.

I lay there waiting for one of them to flip me over and the warm towel that will follow. Actually get a little excited, ever since the booger goblin I had a crink in my neck and I adjust myself on the altar excitably. Arms in the right place, properly pulled apart due to being tied down. Check! Legs the same way. Check! It must be an extreme form of therapeutic massage. So I might hear our of the following;

"For your safety we have tied you down. So when we start making adjustments, you are in the correct position so something doesn't get adjusted the wrong way. Don't need a rib being popped out the wrong way or something."

Or

"For our safety, we have strapped you down so if you start flailing about we don't get hurt. It doesn't happen too often but it happens. We just don't want one of us getting hurt. You understand right? Let me adjust the bindings a little, just need to tighten them up so you don't accidentally slip out..."

I try to hide the smile and even lift a shoulder, to be helpful, when one steps up next to me. Slowly I open an eye just a little, just to interested at this point. What will the chiropractor do first? Crack his fingers? Do that who keep head side to side thing, "Let's do this!"' Maybe he will practice safe chiropractoring and put his hands up for a nurse to slip gloves onto with a SNAP?

Remember kids, listen to those videos and announcements. Practice safe chiropractoring. You might think it is cool and others might try to pressure you into not practicing safe chiropractoring but don't. It can lead to bad things, look at Quasimodo. He wanted to be cool and look at him. When in doubt say, 'I don't want a hump back. That is good for whales but not for me.'

The chiropractor digs around in his robe with a hand, must be looking for oils or something. Sure sign of a good one if it includes oil, not motor oil though since that is just plain messy. He keeps digging around and I am tempted to tell  him I like lavender, soothing and relaxing but he finds what he is looking for..... Oh vanilla would be nice too. With a swish, the chiropractor's hand came out, not with oil but with something more pointy than oil. More stabby than oil. More ow than oil, unless it is hot oil I have never tried it. More knify than oil, what with the handle and blade.

I just eep and freeze.

((Long blade’s well any blades and adjusting do not mix. Eep!!!!))

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2021, 07:50:09 am »
Slowly the chiropractor lifts the knife above his head in a very non-chiropractor way and I.... I well.... I am tied down, what do you expect? All I can do is struggle and struggle even more, oh and frantically struggle. You can tell how desperate a person is by the level of struggling.  A gentle struggle and it is more, hey I am tied down that is cool. Then there is struggling even more, that is more hey I am tied down and there is something jabbing me in the back. To the frantic, hey I am tied down get me out get me out I have a fear of bindings... I was jumped by one when I was a kid and it stole my milk money!

I laugh hysterically, pulling frantically on my bindings. Begging and crying, "Let me out....." The altar getting wet in moments as tears run off my cheeks on to the altar. Everyone knows if an altar gets too wet it gets all raisiny and that isn't good.

No I don't do that, I laughed hysterically once and milk shot out my nose. I don't think they want milk on the altar and I haven't drank any in a while. Since I am not a camel, I don't store milk in a hump. I am not a cow so I don't make milk and don't try to milk my nose to find out. That would hurt!

"Hey there, about that," I try pointing with one hand at the knife. "I have enough holes as is so my vote is a no on making more." The chiropractor freezes for a moment, gives me a look and then the knife and back at me. I look around, "Who is with me? save a hole for something that wants to be donut." I see one over there starting to lift its hands hesitantly before another notices and motions for him to stop.

I look back to the main chiropractor who is lifting the knife up again. "Hey how about, Rock Paper Scissors?" I ball up my fist hoping that the chiropractor would take the hint. I also throw in a smile, smiles always help. You probably need some examples though, let me think. One, "Can I have a refill please?" and smile. Refill comes and thank you. Two, "Wow this puppy just piddled and yeah... How did he get it on the ceiling? Can you clean it?" and smile. Clean room and thank you, oh and a puppy lick. Oh and the final example.  "There is a meteor heading towards the planet, which would really put a hamper on things. Could some guys jump in a space shuttle and blow it up. Even though doing that would increase the chance of earth getting hit by a piece." and smile. One shuttle launch later followed by boom and nobody has to change their plans. See three perfectly good examples. All believable and stuff, oh and smile.

I shake my fist, "I am all warmed up. Best two out of three." Oh and smile. "Come on who can say no to the RPS," I throw up, well down since my hands are bound, the power signs of rock, paper and scissors."Everyone does, the world leaders use it to make the big decisions,

The chiropractor thinks for a moment, maybe he is a member of a RPS group. Needing as many battles as possible before an upcoming competition. Oh maybe they have trading cards? I should ask.

"Hey do you have a trading card? You know with your latest stats and everything or Is it more like one of those cartoon monster collectable games? I sort of pick you one thumb tony. I play 'hang nail' on your green back noob."  Oh and smile.

((Oh have you seen the invisible metallic hang nail card? I am sort of looking for it to finish my collection. Oh a ultra rare purple green back noob?))

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2021, 07:38:05 am »
The light glints off the knife as the chiropractor just stands there thinking. I think I broke him with the last one. His mind is in a constant state of uh. Does he need rebooting or something? "Hello..." I say, waving one of my hands as best as I could, "Something wrong? I thought you were going to work on my back with that thing that looks like a knife but I hope it isn't."

The chiropractor keeps just staring and well... It is starting to get creepy. The hairs on the back of my neck are starting to stand up and that isn't good. "Hey could someone else maybe step up and take over. I think your friend has gone all  statue." Quickly I look up to the sky. Hopefully he isn't like that for too long or you might want to consider an owl statue to scare off pigeons."

I wiggle a little, "Could someone maybe undo the bindings. I know this is extreme massage but I think I have a rock in my back." Looking around I don't see any movement, "Um guys, hello?"

Okay it went from slightly creepy to creepy with a side of creepy. Why isn't anyone moving, well other than me. Are these guys sharing one mind? So if something happens to one it happens to all. If it that was true they all would be frozen with their hand up. What else? Waiting for the right moment to strike? Not going anywhere so if they were waiting for me to fall asleep, it will take a while and I was asleep earlier. So I doubt that. Maybe they don't want to show up the others, so they are afraid to move. Maybe.... Just plan lazy, they stick out something and hope something falls against it. That is just okay, lazy.

Then what? I see some movement off to the side, "Hello?"

((Mystery movement is never good. It can lead to axe or knife massages and yeah no.))