The Story Lottery - Feedback and Chatter

Started by Britwitch, August 20, 2019, 12:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britwitch

I have to admit, this completely slipped off my radar this week. Apologies to all those waiting for partnerships to be announced. Mother's Day stuff is keeping me busy but will try to get things sorted later today or tomorrow. <3

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories

RedEve

Take your time and enjoy the day!  :-)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Levi

Hope all is well Brit. Any updates on pairings?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Britwitch

There is indeed... ;D

The partnerships are now up. You can find them here.

Happy writing everyone!!

Britwitch

The May 2021 sign up thread is now open! To be entered into the draw this month, add a link to your Participant Profile in this thread.
Please make sure your profile has been updated to show your current preferences. Thank you!

Britwitch

The May 2021 sign up thread is now closed! Thanks to all who have signed up.

Partnerships will be announced in the next few days, all being well.

At first glance it does look as though we might be a little 'light' on the female character writer side so, in the event I can't match everyone, priority will be given to those who didn't participate in the previous draw.

Pandorica

Sara Nilsson

Britwitch

Ack! I never got back to this, and thought I had.

The May draw was seriously short of partners to go around and so I was supposed to post here that I would roll it over to the end of June before taking my summer break.

So, no, not cancelled. Just delayed.

I'll reopen the sign up thread shortly and anyone not wanting to be included can then delete their posts and anyone wanting to jump in, can do!

Hamlowe

Just a quick point of clarity, if I want to stay in, I just sit tight?

Britwitch

Quote from: Hamlowe on June 24, 2021, 04:28:58 PM
Just a quick point of clarity, if I want to stay in, I just sit tight?

Absolutely. ;D

TheGrandAdmiral

I was going to ask the same thing! Thanks for the information! I don't want to miss the fun!

Britwitch

The May/June 2021 sign up thread is now closed! Thanks to all who have signed up.

Partnerships will be announced in the next day or so, all being well.

At first glance it does look as though we might still be a little 'light' on the female character writer side so, in the event I can't match everyone, priority will be given to those who didn't participate in the previous draw.

Pandorica

Mhm no feedback still - I wonder if I got lost on the way or if the match ups did not got passed on yet  :-(

Stormbringer

Is the story lottery on hiatus for the summer? I'd love to sign up and try writing with a random partner.

To remind me where my Participant profile is: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=309473.msg15928265#msg15928265

Sara Nilsson

Think she said summer break yeah, staring back up in august if memory serves

Pandorica

While no match ups have been passed after the last entry round has been closed  :-(

Stormbringer

Thanks for the update! I don't mind waiting. It sounds like it will be a fun way to explore.

Until Summer's end, then.  8-)

Britwitch

Yep, I'm on a summer break at the moment and the next Lottery draw will be at the end of August - unfortunately even after the second round of sign ups for May/June I still struggled to find partners for everyone.
Hopefully after a break we'll have lots of lovely people wanting to take part next month! <3

Happy summer everyone!

Chou chou rheastar

Britwitch

Yes, all being well there will be a draw at the end of September. ;D

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Pandorica

all afore mentioned stand as count - or do we need to say "yes" again?

Britwitch

Quote from: Pandorica on September 08, 2021, 11:07:49 AM
all afore mentioned stand as count - or do we need to say "yes" again?

Having had the summer break, I think I'll be posting a new sign up thread to stop things getting confusing for me on the organisational side of things. New 'yeses' will be needed. ;D

RampantDesires

Just kind of dropping a note here so that I get the notification when sign ups go live <3

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->