News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Banned for bantering.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Prefect Mos

Oscar wilde called, he said either you go or he does... realy.. did you think we would choose you?

Laz

Banned for being a prefect

Anesa

Banned for having such an attractive avatar, leaving many here on E with 'avatar envy'.....  ;)

(I do like.... very nice!)

Prefect Mos

Banned for too many buttons still done up on blouse.

Anesa

Banned for always wanting to see "boobage"......

Prefect Mos

Banned for a less than Yay Boobies philosophic outlook on tits. 

Laz

Quote from: camille on June 27, 2011, 10:53:05 AM
Banned for having such an attractive avatar, leaving many here on E with 'avatar envy'.....  ;)

(I do like.... very nice!)

Monochrome is the way to go :D -winks-

Banned for not wanting to see my boobage or man boobs ="moobs"

Davina

Banned for having mooobs
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Banned for forties smexyness.

Davina

Banned for not including me
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

You were there.. remeber... banned for forgetting that were only allowed so many pixles, and you had to be cropped to prevent excess drooling.

Davina

Banned for not wanting to share how hot that moment was with others

Prefect Mos

Banned for not knowing how irresponsible that would be to everyone elses productivity.

Davina

Banned becuase you would dare complain about productivity with the hours you've caused me to stall out

Anesa

Banned for having the sexiest armpits in all of E!  ;P

Mordred

Banned for simply being too damn adorable.. ok, I should be banned for banning.. I admit.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

You are banned for being perhaps the most charming and intriguing of all vampires (on E or elsewhere) 

(But the ban only lasts until the next post is made...so don't go anywhere!)  ;P

Prefect Mos

Banned for being so sexy your distracting me from what is probably a beautiful sunset.

Anesa

Banned for being so easily distracted.....  (and it is a beautiful sunset here in Oklahoma!)  ;)

Davina

Banned for making me want to lick just under that belt buckle

Prefect Mos

Manned for overt smexyness.

Davina

Banned for not taking care of it

Prefect Mos

banned for making me a sad panda again.

Davina

Banned for making me cry