Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 08:56:58 PM
i don't really have any ideas at the moment. vampires sounds good. How about your a vampire and i'm just an ordinary human, at least to start?

~giggles~ sounds good to me my friend''' we can go from there and see what happens ~grining~ ;D
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 09:06:40 PM
~giggles~ sounds good to me my friend''' we can go from there and see what happens ~grining~ ;D

sounds good to me  :D

Bluevamp

it shouldn't be much longer befor you are all the way in here and having fun with us-me ~grining & winks at him~ ;)
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

i hope so... be careful though, mere mortals such as i can be frail at times lol

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 09:23:11 PM
i hope so... be careful though, mere mortals such as i can be frail at times lol

oh I know I've had a few as my slaves,, j/k... have had a few that was not to scared to get around me ~giggling~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 09:46:11 PM
oh I know I've had a few as my slaves,, j/k... have had a few that was not to scared to get around me ~giggling~

slaves huh? o.o is that the fate you have planned out for me? ... doesn't sound too bad, actually  ;D

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 09:52:58 PM
slaves huh? o.o is that the fate you have planned out for me? ... doesn't sound too bad, actually  ;D

I thought you like that my sweet pet'''' ~giggling with a sparkle in my eyes~ ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 09:56:30 PM
I thought you like that my sweet pet'''' ~giggling with a sparkle in my eyes~ ;D

do good pets get treats? lol

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 10:04:34 PM
do good pets get treats? lol

yeah if they are very good ~laughing~ you sound like a lot of fun my friend, I can't wait untill you all the way in,, but you do know that we can start a RPing right here in this non-adult Roleplay''''
don't you? ~smiles~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 10:10:25 PM
yeah if they are very good ~laughing~ you sound like a lot of fun my friend, I can't wait untill you all the way in,, but you do know that we can start a RPing right here in this non-adult Roleplay''''
don't you? ~smiles~

i guess that's true, isn't it? so long as we don't get too crazy lol

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 10:14:37 PM
i guess that's true, isn't it? so long as we don't get too crazy lol

yepper, that right got to keep it GP,.. but its cool I'm not worry about it I always watch to what I say--for those who can read it'''
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 10:29:14 PM
yepper, that right got to keep it GP,.. but its cool I'm not worry about it I always watch to what I say--for those who can read it'''

got it. so, shall we begin?

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 10:34:46 PM
got it. so, shall we begin?

go for it my friend, we can always come back to it even once your in ok,,, that way keep it going as well osk,, ooh waiting on you to start it :P
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 11:04:55 PM
go for it my friend, we can always come back to it even once your in ok,,, that way keep it going as well osk,, ooh waiting on you to start it :P

I just posted it. Hopefully it's a good start :)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 11:22:53 PM
I just posted it. Hopefully it's a good start :)

cool then I will go and check it out like now ~giggling~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

*wanders in, smiles at activity in her absence, sets up Valentines Day area at far end of cafe*

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Spunky on February 10, 2010, 12:15:22 PM
*wanders in, smiles at activity in her absence, sets up Valentines Day area at far end of cafe*

ooh wow that so pretty''

Quote from: Shade226 on February 10, 2010, 12:44:43 PM
ugh... V-day...

now to why you againest Valentines Day fore sweetie ~hugs him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 10, 2010, 12:50:28 PM
ooh wow that so pretty''

now to why you againest Valentines Day fore sweetie ~hugs him~

Thanks. *smiles* I hope the chandelier doesn't clash too terribly with the ball over the dance floor. *giggles, pours coffee* Fresh pot's ready...and the tea kettle's hot.

Shade

I've never liked valentines day. The whole thing just irritates me. If you have someone you love, you shouldn't have to wait for a certain day to show that person how much you care. And if you're single on valentines day, then you have to put up with all the couples you see around.

Bluevamp

Quote from: Spunky on February 10, 2010, 12:54:19 PM
Thanks. *smiles* I hope the chandelier doesn't clash too terribly with the ball over the dance floor. *giggles, pours coffee* Fresh pot's ready...and the tea kettle's hot.

it all looks good to me
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Afraid I agree with Shade - you shouldn't need a special day to let someone know you love them. If your truly in love then everyday is V day. BTW - I just abhor the idea of supporting something started by a greeting card company.

Greetings to all.

Hey Spunky - when can we set up an area for a band to play?

Shade

thanks for agreeing, bentfender. although, i have to admit, i, i'm a bit bitter because i'm single, and Valentine's Day just rubs that fact in my face

bentfender

Quote from: Shade226 on February 11, 2010, 12:38:16 AM
thanks for agreeing, bentfender. although, i have to admit, i, i'm a bit bitter because i'm single, and Valentine's Day just rubs that fact in my face

Pats Shade on back.
Yep mate - V day makes being single suck cause everyone looks at you like there must be something wrong. Go find a few good friends, have a few drinks and soon it'll all be over.

Shade

Quote from: bentfender on February 11, 2010, 12:41:47 AM
Pats Shade on back.
Yep mate - V day makes being single suck cause everyone looks at you like there must be something wrong. Go find a few good friends, have a few drinks and soon it'll all be over.

yeah, i know. Thanks. (braces self for V-day)