Silverfyre's Plot Ideas: Power and Placation

Started by Silverfyre, August 30, 2010, 07:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfyre

Hello there!

I'm Silver.  Please take a look at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78107.0 for my On's and Off's before reading the rest, so that you can see what I enjoy writing and if our style will mesh well together. Here's what I'm interested in and a few ideas that I've got tossed around.

Usually, I like to play a dominant male character in the position of taking advantage of a submissive female.  It can be a power play, a mental struggle, blackmail, what have you. The mental and sometimes physical struggle is a lot of fun to write.  I also love concentual romances as well, built for plot and character development.  I would like to build the characters together, as well as the setting.  It will be, of course, an equal parts story.  We can make it whatever we want. I'm just posting a vague idea for RPs, they can be changed accordingly.  I tend to favor plenty of RP with a good mixture of sex thrown in as well.

I'm also a lover of settings: historical Earth, science fiction, both high and low fantasy, modern day, supernatural, etc.  You name it, I'm usually interested in it.  After roleplaying for nearly twenty years with a variety of groups, I've found that every setting has something I like about it.

Onto the plots!

Plot Ideas, in no particular order of desire:

-"Business as Usual": Dythil Dynamics is a top competitor in the field of data exchange and telecommunications.  The employment process is even fiercer as the company is known for paying top dollar for the top five percent of candidates in the field.  However, with the passing of the company into the hands of Michael Dythil, the oldest son of the company's founder, the company has fallen into darker whims.  It's business as usual for Dythil Dynamics but the latest employee, a young woman looking for employment as an executive assistant, is about to undergo one hell of a hiring process...

(Humiliation, blackmail, forced stripping, NC, that kind of thing.  Business attire is a must. :P )

"The Whims of the Damned":
A Vampire Story: Even the Damned get lonely in their eternal nights.  The sight of her, a lovely mortal bathed in the streetlights of the urban jungle of New York City, drove him to stalk her, to follow her every move.  Now, she is alone and he will make her his, through whatever means necessary.

(Supernatural character stalking a mortal character to bring her over, mental power struggles, etc.  I am basing it more off of Vampire the Masquerade or Vampire the Requiem more than anything but it would be a freeform roleplaying experience.)

To Capture a Mind: It was a simple stage show at the Venheim Auditorium, a simple "erotic" hypnotism show for adults.  She had wanted to go to prove it was all nothing but a shame.  She wasn't a believer, she was a skeptic.  He called her to the stage after she willing volunteered, just to prove him wrong.  But, he proved too willful for her, making her undress slowly on the stage in front of dozens of other people and even her best friend.  As she stood naked on stage, he made her do things she would never do on her own, never of her free will.  The show eventually ended and she remembered none of it, save for what the audience told her.  Now, as she goes to leave, she finds herself seeking out the hypnotist, lusting after him and the mysteries of what had just happened to her.  She needs answers but he will give her much, much more.

(Hypnotism, power struggle, humiliation, exhibitionism, striptease, etc.  It could evolve into a romantic RP as well, with her possibly seeking to learn his secrets and the pair doing shows together, stripping people of their willpower bit by bit.  I'm open to suggestions).

Another scenario, something I've wanted to try and see if I could pull off: Playing a dominant female character, with another female character.  I have played female characters before but not in a BDSM type scenario.

"Beauty's Price"
(Historical Fiction (Late Victorian Era), Light Bondage, Humiliation, Forced Stripping, Spanking, Flexible otherwise): Lady Sophia Byron has come of age.  She is the youngest daughter of the influential Byron family, a family of minor English nobles who have since sought out their fortunes in America.  The family is largely headed by the women and has been for generations.  Each woman of the family is groomed for power and prestige, to love both sexes but to find one special woman to serve as her lady in waiting and personal confidante.  This lady in waiting is expected to submit to the mistress's every desire and now, with her coming of age, Lady Sophia Byron is to choose her own attendant....

Well, that's it for now.  I'll definitely post more as they come to me!  Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Silverfyre

New Ideas:

For Peace and Prosperity: The war has finally reached the capital of Mir, located in the now conquered nation of Fythrus.  With the army of its enemies just outside its gates, the nation's royalty reaches a peace accord with the conquering nation of Varthas.  The two royal families purpose a joint marriage, between the prince of Varthas and the princess of Fythrus.  The nation of Fythrus becomes a puppet state however and the royal family of that nation is soon purged, replaced by the newly married couple.  The princess is horrified by this turn of events and comes to hate her husband for his ruthlessness... or does she love every minute of it, having secretly despised her father's weak policies that led to the nation being conquered in the first place?

(Original Fantasy setting, entirely flexible on its elements, Fantasy, Forced Compliance and/or Power Struggle, Possible bondage and any other elements my co-writer wants to work in.  Hopefully this will be a long term thread, with character development and what have you.)

The Stroke of Luck: A Serenity Universe Thread: Set in the "Firefly" universe, the story unfolds a few years after the Pax Transmission (the events that happened in the movie "Serenity").  The Alliance has been fragmented and its power holds have eroded back to the Core worlds, leaving the Rim opened for any of those who wish to run their own lives and choose their destiny amongst the stars.  There is no new Independence movement but there is freedom for those who can carve it out for themselves with gun or words.  On one backwater world called Whitefall, a down on his luck gambler has just inherited an old Firefly class transport, left rotting in a dusty old scrap lot.  He wants to get off this rock but first, he needs to fix up the ship and find a crew.  Are you game? 

(Light sexual content, long-term plot focusing on getting the Firefly going and trying to find their own way in the Black.  Other elements can be created as the story progresses, looking for someone who wants to play multiple characters.)

Fast and Loose: Some Possible Character Pairings:
The first character of the pair would be played by me.

Vampire x Blood Doll (OWoD)
Boss x "Late" Employee/ Secretary
Doctor x Nurse
Doctor x Patient
Victorian Doctor x Lady of the House
Captain x Crew Member (Serenity, Victorian, modern setting)
Thief x Victim (any setting really works for this, fantasy or otherwise)
Salesman x Consumer (Door to door type theme)
Military Officer x Recruit

Silverfyre

Updated with new RP ideas!  I'm looking to get one or two more new stories going and would love to hear from potential RP partners!

Wolfrin

Hey I am interested in the thief victim based story.
Can be something in the old age around pirates..

Or in the future like 2505 or something...
Pm me if interested to go further. (: