The Orphan ( Interest check)

Started by lovelygirl, September 16, 2010, 12:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

OK this is loosely based on a character I'm playing in another RP, but the setting is different.

Kayla Morgan had been an orphan all her life, moved from faster home to foster home without any permanent family. She remained sweet and kind through the whole ordeal, never turning bitter or angry. There was always some reason or another that the families she stayed with could never adopt her permanently. Now 17, she would be going to her final foster home, The Stevenson's. She was nine months away  from her eighteenth birthday and legally an adult. But the Stevenson's harbor a little secret, they love each other a little more than most families do, and now Kayla is thrust into their incestuous world. Will she resist or be temped by their lifestyle?

Ok So I would be playing Kayla, I need a Mom, A dad and three siblings (may add more if I get a lot of interest)

SO I need:

Character Name (And role wanted):

Sexual orientation:

Short background:

Picture

this is Kayla
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

kckolbe

I am pretty versatile on what role I have in this.  I would prefer a sibling within a few years of Kayla (elder).
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

lovelygirl

Okay, feel free to put up your character

Ons &Offs

kckolbe

Character Name (And role wanted): James (sibling)

Sexual orientation: Straight

Short background: Recently graduated high school, and is living with parents until college begins next semester.  He had to delay in enrolling to save up some money, so is a bit resentful that his parents chose to adopt another child after claiming he had to pay his own way through college.

Picture
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Venom09

Character Name (And role wanted): Arinecro (foster sister)

Sexual orientation: mostly straight a lil bi curious

Short background: A young girl with a punk outlook. She is quite rebellious and is in her last year of high school. She loves the fact that she is having another sibling added into their family, but is a lil distant on if the new addition will work with their... LIFESTYLE.

Picture:

NorthernQT

Character Name (And role wanted) – Megan (sister)

Age – 17

Gender – Female

Sexual Orientation – Bi

Short Background – Megan is a smart, athletic, and an overall sweet girl.  She’s dedicated to school and spends most of her time there with afterschool activities or volunteer work.   Megan may be a goody-two-shoe at school, but when she’s in the comfort of her own home, things are a little different.  Initially, she was hesitate about her family’s “lifestyle,” but she has now settled into it and loves it!  She’s constantly instigating bad behavior and is a vicious tease/flirt with everyone in the home.  As open and out there as she may seem, she doesn’t give in too easily.  She likes to play hard to get.

kckolbe

Oh she sounds just adorable.  Looking forward to it.

Intro Thread

lovelygirl

Now if we can get a mom and dad!

We may have our family, we have a mom now, she'll be posting soon. Just waiting on dad.

Ons &Offs

Kate

Name: Ellizabeth.
Role: Mom
Sexual orientation:  Bisexual, Domme
Short background:

Elizabeth came from a super wealthy family which sounds a so good for those that dont know what super wealthy means. To Elizabeth it means one thing. Parents do their own thing, travel all over the world without any care about anything other than what is happening in their world, to get occaionally visited by strangers who pretend to care who are "relations" or friends as a token once in a blue moon effort to pretend she isnt left alone in a huge old house, deemed "stylishly classical" which makes all sounds typical of a haunted house.

Every night.

In short an interesting way to fuck up your children.

"Elizabeth" a proud name, a strong name, the name of a queen. Huge expectations thrusted on her without contact no intimacy, no love no care.

Nothing like what others take for granted.

Envious of others being balanced and sane while everyone else she meets are envious of her money...

Does Ellizabeth have issues ?

Yes.

Yes she does.

NorthernQT

Mommy and daddy will have their hands full with three sexually active kids in their house and soon to be a fourth!  ^^  We'll all get plenty of love.   ;D

kckolbe

Welcome to the game Kate, haven't played with you in a long time (briefly in Stargate).  As for my character having to pay his own way for college, obviously it isn't due to lack of money, but perhaps to build character?  I dunno.  I'm guessing Mom hates sleeping alone, given her backstory, so is my character expected to "sub in" when Dad is not around?

By the way, great family so far, looking forward to seein this happen.

Intro Thread

rahatngt

Name: Benjamin
Role: Father
Sexual Orientation: Straight, Dom

Bio: Still deciding.

lovelygirl

Okay looks like we have our family give me fifteen minutes and we'll be on our way

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82660.0

Story thread, I will link ooc and  character thread to my first post in a few moments

Ons &Offs