I just want someone to play with!

Started by NorthernQT, October 16, 2009, 01:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernQT

I'm new to this, but I would love to get started!  I really want to roleplay with someone.  However, I don't feel comfortable replying to posts that have been here a while or those that have had too many replies.  I want something new, something I can start from the beginning with a partner(s). 

Maybe we can come up with an idea/roles together?!   :-)

HairyHeretic

Hi NorthernQT

Just to give you a heads up, any stories in this section of the forum should not contain adult scenes, so please keep that in mind when you're requesting or writing.

Secondly, if two people are already posting a story here, you shouldn't go adding to that. Unless you see clear indication to the contrary, consider each story to be private.

Aside from that, good luck with your application.

Cheers
Hairy
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

yourmomsemo

Howdy. If you are looking for someone to play with, I'd be happy to do so. Do you have any ideas on what to play, or any plots/settings in mind?

Le Garçon bon regarder de Nageur.

NorthernQT

Hey yourmomsemo,

Umm...  not really.  Need to know what you're into first though.  Then again guess it doesn't matter TOO much since it has to be kept PG or whatever, lol.  Hmm...  do YOU have anything any mind?  Cause I'm up for whatever.   :D  I love randomness and creativity.  So really we can start anything and just go from there, unless you prefer a story behind it.  If so I'm all for it.

Blaed

If you girls need one more, i am up for some Rp'ing. If you wish i could come up with something, or i can go along with just about anything. Just let me know.

NorthernQT

Hey Najdan,

I wouldn't mind if you came up with something.   :-)  One request though - can it be out doors?  I'm just feeling really active right now, and very playful.   ;D

Blaed

Alright, what would you like? I mean as in char's and in time setting. Also, would you like fantasy or what not. Just tell me thing and i can try and make up something with this evil brain i was blessed with. lol.

NorthernQT

Najdan:

Hey, your brain's better than mine, so go for it!  Haha.  Umm...  Mind if it's modern?  Present setting.  It can be anywhere you'd like though, and you can include fantasy if you want.  Ooo...  now that I think about it, I'd like to be a witch.   Kinda evil.  Hehe.  >:)  I love playing characters that are opposite of me.

Blaed

Modern is fine, and fantasy sounds great. And how do you know if my brain is better then yours, is it leaking out again *looks around for his puddle of brain*

How about this:

The city of Galt is a happy and peaceful place, but that is all thanks to the dark side of the town. Each and every month, they tie up a unwilling traveler and present him to the witch that lives outside of town. No one knows what she does, or what she looks like. But they know that she come for the man because they always see her coming up to the man, she is always dressed in a black cloak that covers her face and her whole body, and then they both just disappear. And each month that they do present the offering to her, the city is blessed with money, happiness, and is protected from anyone doing wrong.

You can add onto it, or change it if you like, this is just something i plucked out of the air.

NorthernQT

Najdan:

Don't get me wrong, it sounds REALLY good, but...  it's just ME, believe me, lol.  Mind if w start with something simple?  I was thinking I'd be a witch, yeah, but in a normal city you know?  Like I act just like everyone else, though I do have powers, which may fear some, but for the most part I get along with everyone.  Wow, this is so sounding like it's just about me, lol.  Ok ok, umm...  hmm...

Well what were YOU thinking of being?

Blaed

Like i said, its just something i came up with on the fly. But yours sounds just fine. But if you don't mind, let me add something onto it. I like to have some drama or something that kind of moves along the RP. Because we know that some points in time the RP can just stall.

How about you are hiding from something or someone. Like witch hunters or something along those lines. And as for me, i was thinking about playing something like a demon of shorts. Just because i enjoy the demon mood and attitude. But i can blend in with humans and stuff.

NorthernQT

Najdan:

Hey, add all you want!  I love it.  What you said sounds good. 

Can i still be daddy's little princess?  Hehe.  Maybe I come from a long line of witches and warlocks.  Say my dad's one of the wealthiest men in the city who owns and runs the largest business as the president, so noone ever suspects him.  My mom can be a housewife, but a witch as well.  She never liked us using magic.  She keeps away from it herself, though her powers are strong.

I can't help but be preppy and girly, though i am a witch, is that okay?  Can you see a witch walking around in a miniskrt?  Lol.  Then again, i am trying to blend in, especially with an evil force after me.  Say this evil force is trying to fight for revenge against my father and he's trying to use me. 

Ooo, maybe there's someone who's been sent to protect me.

I feel like i'm adding to much, lol.  Someone slap me!  *Is kinda hyper.*   ;D

Blaed

I will say the same thing you said, add all you want. When we both come to something we both agree with and like, then you know the RP will be good. And just because someone is a witch, does not mean they cant be happy and beautiful, and yes, wear a mini skirt. And everything you said if just fine. But, being me, i have to add a few things. Lets say, you summon me, being a demon and all, to protect you, from anyone trying to harm you, even your farther. And you put a spell around me making me look like a human and even your mother does not find out who i am right away. But since i am a demon, i will fight your spell for me to protect you, so a battle of wills will have to happen a lot, and if yours falters, then i will break free.

NorthernQT

Najdan:

What do you mean when you say, "a battle of wills will have to happen a lot, and if yours falter...?"  Sorry to ask, but i'm not advance like some of you here, lol.

Blaed

Don't worry, asking questions is how we learn. And as you see, i am unapproved as well.

What i mean by that is you have to use you will, or you force of mind, to keep me in check, or under your control. But if my will or force of mind over throws yours, i go free, able to do what i want, until you are able to throw the leash back on me, so to say.

Blaed

I don't think i am good at all.

And as for the control thing, you can do it like that, i will not make it too hard at first, just so you can understand and learn, but i will make it harder as we go along. And just because we are unapproved does not mean you cant seduce me. There are many many ways to seduce someone with out sex. And don't worry, you trying to work this out so you feel that you can play fully and not be too out of your known shows that you want to RP for real, and i enjoy it.

As for the father paying for me and all, we can do that, if you feel like you will not be able to hand the other thing. And you can still be spoiled with the other way as well.

NorthernQT

Najdan:

Thank you.  I really appreciate you being understanding, and patient with me.

Yeah, i think it's best if we go with the second option: my dad hiring you and all.  Maybe as we go along and i become more comfortable with the role, my dad's hold on you can slowly be torn away and eventually it'll come down to me to keep a grasp on you.

There anything else you'd like to add, or anything else we should, or if you'd like, to discuss before we begin? 

Forgive me if i take a while to repy, my computer has been acting up.

Blaed

That is fine. And don't worry about taking your time in replying, I am fine with a little bit of a wait.

I really cant think of anything to add. And as for starting, i think i should say you go first, because then i can go off of what you write. And if anything that i want to add pops up, i will just "[ ]" it.

NorthernQT

Najdan:

Sure.  Forgive me if it's not the best.

Blaed

thats fine, as long as we can have fun that is all i ask

NorthernQT

Please, feel free to add or change whatever you like.  It is just a simple start, that can take us anywhere.

Blaed

lol you stole my color!

Info: Name will be Zlator. He is 6' 1" and about 220 lbs. He has a lean, toned body. His hair is black with an under color of red, that goes down to his shoulders. His eyes are a deep green, and he has fangs, but you can only see them when he smiles. His skin is pale, as if he never has seen much day light. He is wearing black slacks and a black button up shirt with a red tie that is loose, he has not jacket.

Zlator walked into the Denny's and looked around. He spotted the person he was sent to look after, and he just sat in the both right by the bar she was at. When the waitress came by, he just looked at her and before she could say anything at all, he said "I would have a glass of water to start, then i would like a rare stake please. I don't care what kind, and i want nothing else with it. I don't mind if you charge me for other things, i just want the stake." He smiled at her and she nodded and walked away.

Blaed

Oh god, she is a spoiled bart, i can already tell. He thought as he waited for his food to come. He was watching her out of the corner of his eye. He did not know if he was going to be able to stand being around her more then he really wanted to be around anyone. But he was getting paid and he needed to hold up his end of the deal. His food came soon, and the stake was big and rare, just like he wanted it. "This is good." He said. Not even looking up at her or saying any word of thanks.

Blaed

He hand just put a small piece of the stake in his mouth, when she came over. He listened to her and finished chewing his food and swallowed. "My name is Zlator, and nice to meet you. And i might ask what are you doing here alone?" He looked around, as if looking to see if there was in fact anyone with her. Then he looked back at her and then down to his food, and he started to cut out another small piece of it for him to eat.