Pokegirl RP

Started by OmegamanX, November 20, 2009, 11:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegamanX

Hello everyone im new to this and just got accepted so please bare with me.
Here is an Idea I've been having. I am huge fan of Pokegirl, however Ive noticed that there are no Pokegirl Rp's...I want to remedy that. If you dont know what Pokegirl is then all you need to do is to go to http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/pokegirls/main.html And you'll learn all that you need to learn. What I plan to do is a light exotic, along with some S&M, [only because its the way how its built] The plot is that its the year 600 AS [After sukebe] Or as most would like to call it 200 AY [After Yuki {more will be explained later}] and your a new Tamer and had just gotten your license, and are on your way fighting in the Elemental league. [Its my own league because I don't know squat about the others.] there can be as many players as possible, Here's a skelly for character development.

Name:
Species: [Human or Pokegirl]
Sex: [Pokegirls have to be female.]
Appearance:
Bloodgift/Curse: [Tamers only]
Attacks: [Pokegirls only]
Items: [No super amazing items like legendary weapons or magical dildos...trust me they exist in this world]
SLC [Standard League Credits]: [3,000-]

Here's what I was thinking. Male's/females can be tamers, while females can be pokegirls. [or males playing as females] The Pokegirl can be paired up with a tamer and play as that tamers entire harem. It would make things simpler so you don't need to put in more than one carry for new pokegirls. Anyway what do you guys think?
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard