News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

banned for not telling me how i did that , so i could avoid it in the future.

Davina

Banned for your psychic powers being in the shop
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

banned for the continued fallacy that woman seem to all have... for the last damn time... THE COCK IS NOT A PSYCHIC ATTENA

Davina

BANNED FOR TELLING ME IT WAS WHEN YOU PROBED ME
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Mordred

Banned for stretching.. don't you know that causes some wild caresses inside the veins.. which then send out little ripples.. which then, make it very hard for a vampire to concentrate? Yet why should I concentrate?
*See Pillory*

Davina

Banned for concentrating when Im offering myself so prettily

Mordred

Banned simply because.. in doing so, yeah.. you gotta somehow squeeze by me on the way out. Deep intake of that pulse is a condition.
*See Pillory*

Davina

Banned for not taking enough

Prefect Mos

Davina

Banned for text speak

Prefect Mos

Banned for causing the Trojan War.

Mordred

Banned for making this creature always ponder what that name means.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Banned for adding dred.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Banned for luring out the dred.
*See Pillory*

Davina

Banned for not washing your hands before you eat

Anesa

Banned for being such a stout chick!  Not sure how on earth you can hold those sexy arms up for so damn long!!

Mordred

Banned for lazily sittin' there in the sun. The sun! Ohh, the blasted sun!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Banned for lighting up in a public building.  No can do.

Anesa

Banned for being "smoking hot" in a public building....

Belle33

Banned for setting of smoke detectors with your hottitude... in a public place.

Prefect Mos

Banned for wild hair.

Belle33

Banned for not helping me tame it.

Davina

Banned for making me want to taste them

Belle33

Banned for wanting to taste my hair - now I wish I used some sort of fruit flavored shampoo ;)

Davina

Banned for not knowing what I meant... Or did you