Arrowverse/Batverse (M looking for F)

Started by Franklin, May 22, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franklin

I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if I was the only fan of the current crop of DC television shows (namely Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and the Flash) who was wondering what might happen without the network censoring that keeps the shows from taking a darker direction, such as into the nonconsent realm. And am I also the only one who wonders at the huge Batshaped void in that universe? Anyway, I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who would be interested in exploring an altered version of that universe, with such possibilities as Bruce Wayne acquiring Catco, Star Labs, and/or Queen Consolidated which could naturally lead to some interesting team ups. Or if that doesn't interest you, perhaps exploring what 'really' might have happened to Thea during one of her abductions, or White Canary during one of her missions. (And if there are any MCU fans out there, I wouldn't be opposed to throwing Daisy Jonson from Agents of SHIELD into the mix either...lol)

I have some plot ideas floating around in my head, but they would of course be subject to change due to the desires of my partner and the characters they want to play. As for my ons/offs, I'm open to just about anything, but one of my fetishes is forced nudity/clothes wearing so I usually throw that in when I can. I also prefer a couple paragraphs in a post as one liners make it hard to really set the scene. In any event, if anyone out there is interested in exploring this rough idea with me, please send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out. :)