Ain't no party like a futanari slumber party!

Started by bokotousamurai, August 06, 2016, 06:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

We will be good to go with the game with just two more roles filled.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

AffablyEvil

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Lily Harrowshire
Archetype: The Lazy Girl
Position: Bringer of Snacks
Relationships: Classmate of Hichiko, invited because she owns a seemingly endless supply of snacks.
Background: A classmate of Hichiko, Lily was born to two chefs, leading to her taste in food as well as her excellent cooking skills when she feels like it. However, she enjoys the simple things in life too, like sleeping, sex, chips, and occasionally friends, if she can be bothered to drag her butt out of bed. She finds Hichiko agreeable, mainly because Hichiko (usually) knows better than to wake her when she is sleeping.

Bust: E, usually hidden due to her constant bralessness.
Hips: Hourglass hips, nice to grab onto but not plump.
Ass: A bit plump from all the snacks she eats, but not anywhere near Saku's.
Cock: 7 inches, 3 inches girth.
Balls: Bit smaller than apples.
Pubes: Yes, light brown.
Foreskin: Yes.
Cum volume: 3 liters.

Ons: Switch, will accept anal or vaginal in equal measure. Seems to really like being stroked while taken, being fondled while taken.
Offs: Being awoken from her sleep in general, the usual stuff, being forced to dom, people cumming on her face.
Misc.: Brought her own blanket and pillows to the sleepover, claimed Hichiko's "wasn't up to her standard." Is the tallest girl at the party, at 197cm/6'4.

--
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Alex Hetherson.
Archetype: Rocker Girl
Position: Bringer of Music
Relationships:
Background: Coming from a rather normal middle-class family, mom as an accountant, dad as a stay at home dad, Alex grew up to be much more like her father than a mother. She shared his love of rock and music, and is now playing in a semi-successful band. Tasked to bring the music for the sleepover, she brought along all her rock CDs, but did include some sing-along tracks, some greatest hits albums of some decades as well as some other albums of various genres she knows people will like, well knowing her friends don't care as much for rock as she does.

Bust: A cup.
Hips: Almost non-existent.
Ass: Athletic, but rather small, not much to grab onto.
Cock: 8 inches, 2 inches girth.
Balls: Grapes
Pubes: None
Foreskin: None
Cum volume: 4 liters

Ons: Receiving oral, rough and/or passionate sex, creampies (with or without condom), titfucking.
Offs: Giving oral, being called girly names, being groped or picked on for her breast size.
Misc.: Doesn't want to admit it, but is actually fond of subbing, people just assume she prefers domming due to her cocky nature. Dreams of being creampied by one of the other dominant futa secretly.
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

bokotousamurai

Beautiful, truly.

Say hi in the ooc evil(we are currently discussing if our chars have crushes on the others), and I'll start the ic first thing tomorrow morning
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai