Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

*slips her arm under the cross and steals the win undetected.*   It's mine :)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Zelric Miras

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Chevalier des Poissons

Now, time for me to take the real win -Takes Laurrel- <3

A & A

Talia

She goes willingly<3  WIN/WIN :)

On's & Off's
A&A

Spell

*nabs the win back using the cross*
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Dramen

Replaces Spell's win with fake fuzzy win... takes real win and splits!!

Puppet D

O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Dramen

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Talia

Steals the win while everyone argues...It's mine! *smiles*

On's & Off's
A&A

EpitomyofShyness

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Dramen

Is detracted by Laurrel... watches with googly eyes as she walks away with the win...

*shakes head*... Must... get... win...  Follows after her...

sees that EpitomyofShyness has it... and then Shambler has it....   Grabs it...  Mine all mine!!

Mistress Maro

Mew. -jumps on Dramen's back.- You forgotz the Maro had it too. -takes the Win.- Heh. -walks off.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Dramen

*wonders how he could ever forget the lovely Maro - agrees to hand her the win if Maro will give a snuggle hug*

Mistress Maro

Mew! -snuggle hugs Dramen.- ^_^ Teeheh.

Chris Rock

Puppet D

O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Zelric Miras

Mistress Maro

-takes the win back- Mew. Maro's Win. -huggles it.-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*huggles Maro* I has Maro and win. ^^  ;D

Mistress Maro

Heh. -Huggles the Leo.- As long as Maro has the win. =3

Chris Rock