The Wrong Love (M seeking two F)

Started by Yandros, July 09, 2014, 03:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yandros

Greetings my lovely readers,

I do hope this finds you well, with wonderful rp’s, and perhaps looking to add another rp to your list!  I happen to have a rather specific setting/idea up for grabs here, that I would like to explore with two ladies.  I know this is in the group section (since I did not think the One on One section would be appropriate), but I am honestly only looking for two writers to join me here.  And no, I do not care one bit about what gender you are behind the screen.  For all I care, you could be some hyper-evolved watermelon that is typing with really freaky looking vines.
Wait.  I care about that.  If you are said watermelon, I REALLY want to rp with you now.
Ahem.  Pardon me there!  I do try to bot get sidetracked too much.  But yes, you are probably yelling at me to get onto the point now, and to speak about the setting!  So yes, here it is.

I would like the setting to be sometime in the 1800’s, possibly even a Victorian or Steampunk setting.  Or even earlier, if we all wished to take a more fantasy approach to the rp.  Though with steampunk, it would not focus as much on the steampunk side of things.  This is a time of Lords and Ladies, when arranged marriages are not just common, but they are pretty much how all marriages occur.  Love tends to take a backseat to what a marriage might bring the two families in terms of land, politics, etc.
The son of a wealthy landholder has been betrothed to the eldest daughter of a family that oversees production of whatever goods/resources the land of his family owns.  It is seen as a perfect marriage, as once the two families are brought together, they will have a near stranglehold on said commodity.  It shall make both family rich beyond measure, and bring about the wonderful political status that such wealth offers.  Since the man and lady have been betrothed for years, they has gone through all the measures of courtship, with only one problem!  He does not love her, but instead loves her younger sister! 
It simply would not be able to change his betrothal to the younger sister, as they must marry off the eldest first.  So instead, the two hatch a plan for the younger sister to come and live with him and his wife once the two are married.  The man’s wife at first would not know of it, but in time learns of the situation.  And rather than expose his infidelity and possibly risk shame on the family name, she instead goes along with it….to eventually join the two lovers in their bed.

So yes, it is a rough idea and certainly needs a bit more fleshing out.  I am open to ideas of all sorts, so long as they stay within the same vein of the idea I have here.  I am looking for the rp to involve incest between the sisters, M/F/F situations, trying to hide romance and love, to then conflict of when it is exposed.  And just all the wonderful times to be had between the three.  Please do let me know if you are interested, have questions, ideas, or anything really!

Thank you for reading.