[Interest Check] All Female Bodyguard Team for Arms Dealer (Based on Jormungand)

Started by 1SAZ, July 03, 2014, 07:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vin26m

Name: Anastassija Golovanova

Nicknames: Ana

Played By: vin26m

Nationality: Russian-American

Specialty: Weapons expert

Appearance: Blonde, blue-eyed, fit and with curves, Ana looks like she belongs on the cover of a Sport Illustrated or in the centerfold of a Playboy.  Instead, she uses her looks and expertise in Ms. Katz's catalogs.  There's just something about a hot, exotic babe who knows how to handle a weapon, trigger discipline and all.

Equipment:  Kalashnikov based rifles and submachine guns, combat knife.

History:  "I work as bodyguard and weapons appraiser for client of Caroline Katz.  When deal go south, I protect boss, but boss panicked, broke cover, ran off on own and was gunned down.  Ms. Katz offer job and become new boss.  She is easier to protect.  Much easier."

scribus1000

Name: Francesca Helaine Knight

Nicknames: Frances; "Frankie"

Played By: Scribus1000

Nationality: American

Specialty: Special Forces

• Reconnaissance/Surveillance
• Hand-to-hand combat/knife fighting (nowhere near as elegant as others--more like a pragmatic brawler.)
• Highly trained marksmanship(sniper and close-quarters)
• Infiltration, Exfiltration
• Demolition/Sabotage

Appearance: She stands at 6' even, with considerable muscle tone to boot, but putting all that aside, Knight still maintains an athletic and feminine figure. Her bust size is C-cup, and under all that armor she still has a toned core and a perky, rounded ass.

Equipment:
(Note: This weaponry is usually her preferred equipment. Working for an arms dealer makes all sorts of things available...)

• (3) Push daggers, all sheathed and secured to upper thigh
Beretta 92FS, suppressed
• (1) Kukri, sheathed and usually attached to either her vest or her belt
Heckler & Koch SL8-4
Accuracy International AS50

History:

Knight passed her tests with flying colors and earned her stature through sweat and blood, having been noticed by recruiters for a handful of subtle traits. She underwent grueling training for a special unit, day in and day out; by the time it was done, she was nearly a different person, something with a hard exterior and tough to crack.

Her first few missions were successes, with no collateral damage or loss of life beyond the objectives themselves. Commanding officers had asked for surgical precision, and that's what they got. Her last one, however, was a complete, scattershot mess--the team was set up for a fall, as their targets were tipped off ahead of time. Knight was cut off from her teammates, captured and held for roughly six months, tortured and interrogated while the US denied involvement and effectively cut all ties. It's the name of the game for covert operations, of course, and Frankie knows this too. But knowing the stakes didn't make the pain burn any less.

When she eventually escaped and returned home, she was discharged, blamed for the botched mission and sent on her way, and with no skill sets she knew other than the ones she'd been taught, her choices for employment were a little....restricted. Knight took up mercenary work fairly quick and carved out a name for herself; it was no wonder that a mysterious "Ms. Katz" approached from out of the blue some time later, seemingly knowing all there was to know about Knight's background. And when she started dangling irresistible bait for a fresh new job in front of the former Spec-Ops soldier, Frankie felt she had no better option other than to bite.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

1SAZ

Alright folks, I think we have enough characters for a main thread to be put up. Any suggestions where?

Inkidu

Well it's a kind of lighthearted game, so I wouldn't think anything NC. :|
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

scribus1000

Quote from: Inkidu on July 06, 2014, 04:34:24 PM
Well it's a kind of lighthearted game, so I wouldn't think anything NC. :|

I'd agree, either light or bondage(heh heh).

Also, Inkidu, nice playby choice for Dannie. Just thought I should say.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

scribus1000

I mean "playby" as in the actress you picked to represent your character's appearance. I like who you chose.

Inkidu

Quote from: scribus1000 on July 06, 2014, 06:04:56 PM
I mean "playby" as in the actress you picked to represent your character's appearance. I like who you chose.
I don't know who she is, I just typed in Sexy Cajun. :)

scribus1000

Well, her name's Olga Kurylenko. Most certainly sexy. :P

For those interested

vin26m

I could go with NC.

Maybe a bodyguard gets captured and interrogated by an enemy, like the cops.  They put her through plenty of tease and denial, trying to get her to talk.

scribus1000

Divine Tenacity

Gotta go with NC.

I mean we are playing in a war-torn world.

Makes me think of non-con, torture/interrogation, merciless executions, etc.

Shit...maybe I should have voted for extreme instead.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

scribus1000

We're tied between bondage and NC, and while we are aiming for something lighthearted, I think I would go with NC.

mai

I have no intention of involving my character in any NC scenarios but if the rest of you want things there I can always sit those scenes out. I would still prefer something lighter.

scribus1000

Yeah, I figure it's more to allow the possibility of it happening--it doesn't necessarily have to.

1SAZ

Alright folks, I'm going to go with bondage since it seems the majority are leaning that way. Now I'll be putting up the main threads here shortly, as well as a character roster. If you have any questions prior to the main threads going up, let me know.

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

scribus1000

I'm fairly certain there's plenty of space, but I would look to 1SAZ for the final say.

1SAZ

Feel free to send me the character sheet and I'll have a look over.

1SAZ

OOC and character threads are open.

OOC
Character Thread

Please post in both.

@Sessha: Still waiting to see your character.  ;D

Divine Tenacity

1SAZ

Divine Tenacity

scribus1000