Craving DW

Started by Kathyan, February 17, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathyan

Title explains it pretty much, I've been craving to play Dungeon World for quite a while (a year?) but first time here there was too many people in the recruitment thread and I didn't make it, then another game started up but never got past the opening post, another one never even got beyond the planning stage and I'm currently in one but it is going way slow so I just thought I look around if there is anyone willing to GM. Note that I am a complete noob and even this is supposed to be a very simple system I still don't have any clue at all of anything outside of the moves described on my sheet and there's got to be much more beyond that, right? ^^

As to what I am looking for, that would be a smutty adventure that has both combat and social elements as I want to experiment as much of the game as posible, and yes other players are welcomed and encourage to join too but I'd prefer if this was a small group as a large one tends to slow things as well. Further details can be discussed once a GM expresses interest.

wander

I'll jump in as a player. I know the system and have GMed many a game, though I find it personally a bit exhausting to do. I love playing the game though.

AndyZ

Dungeon World~

I'd love to play.  Won't really be able to run stuff in winter.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Kathyan

Welcome both of and it's great to have you, or it would be if we had a GM :P

I guess three people could be enough to start a game if somebody wanted to do so yet if another player wants to join they'd still be welcome. :)