Interest check: G1 Transformers

Started by Aragem, November 25, 2008, 09:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Tiamat1972 and I are big Transformers fans.  And we are interested in putting on a Transformers Game on Elliquiy.  If you are interested, please post below.  If we get enough bites, we'll set up something.

OCs are welcome, but not marysues!!!! 

Most of the players will be G1 players, so PLEASE have at pretty good knowledge about the type of character you want to play. 

Human characters will be kept to a minium and will have small parts to play. 

And we would like writers, not people who will write two or three lines of info and leave it at that.  At least 2 to 3 paragraphs per post will be fine. 

Also, we will not have preset relationships.  No Prowl/Jazz.  Starscream/Megatron *or Starscream/anyone* for that matter.  This game will be character driven and there will be plenty of character interaction.  So make sure the character you protray will actually find the other character attractive before pursuing a relationship within the game. 

Note:  This is Autobots vs Decepticons.  Now if you want Autobot and Decepticon pairing, then it must be REALLY justified not just because you think they look cute together. 

Also, as any TF fan would know, there are lots of characters.  So chances are, you might be playing 2 to 5 characters of your choice.  Not all of them will be major, the lesser ones will make one or two appearances depending on where this goes.

This game is not sex (or Mecha Sex) base.  It's up to you the players and the characters you protray.  This isn't a PWP *Plot what Plot?* game, we will set up a story if we get enough people interested. 

playfullchick76

i happen to be a big transformers fan, id like to play this one out. Ive never thought of playing as a transformer as of yet, but, i think i can come up with some ideas.

tiamat1972

Of course I'm interested.  Bring on the 'bots! 

Should point out that sex between giant robots can be a matter of great debate.  I personally prefer that they don't have "human bits" under their armor.  There are a number of standard methods for Transformers to 'get it on' found in fanfiction and we should agree to one method at the start of things.  Keeps things simpler.

Aragem

Exactly right.  Sorry, but Megatron having a penis freaks me out. 

The American Patriot

OMG... :slaming head into wall: that just put an image in my head that just won't leave... a decepticon who's non-bot form is a super-powered vibrator... :slaming head into wall: get out, get out! ARGH! :D
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

tiamat1972

It just brings to mind the sometimes unfortunate placing of kibble on the toys.  G1 Megatron had his trigger in such a place.  They had to redesign G1 Shockwave because his bot mode looked rather "happy" to see everyone. :D

But seriously, this would be a non-sticky roleplay.

Fragile Dreams

count me in!!!! I havent seen any episode for a very long time but i sure know what is going on! Give me a bot!!! :D

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

playfullchick76

robots having sex, thats never happened, i woudlnt play it out like that anyway, but it begs the question, where do little robots come from.

tiamat1972

That one is easy.  Since this would be a primarily G1 game, new robots get life from Vector Sigma.  The size of the robot has no bearing on its age.