End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Yes, it is not equivocal at all
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

I am limp with envy.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

And you plague me with lust
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

I am entranced by your words.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Despite which I'm sure you do not see me as I see you
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Never before have more sinful words been said
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

I don't know how to respond to that.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

I did not ask for a response..at least not once that allowed your lips to form words..
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I really Did missed some stuff around here..~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Kytn

That sounds quite deviant.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Oh My Dear, you would not be thrilled to know that the deviance has not ever begun!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

No, you are delightful
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Kytn

Totally and completely.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Kytn

I yearn for a better sentence than this. XP
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Forgive me, there are choice not as numerous as available for others for Y
Perhaps we can invent some sinful words together?
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

That could be quite scandalous.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Not to mention sinful!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Darn it, I am livid at how few L words there are.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Oh, Devious little Kytn..you are such a cutie!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

I'm blushing scarlet!  :-[
Updates coming soon!