The Seduction of the Preacher Man - [VAN] - seeking [M]

Started by Demona, September 19, 2009, 07:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demona

The Seduction of the Preacher Man - [VAN] - seeking [M]

Mid 1850's American Mid-West

Rebecca is a seventeen year old temptress in a very small town.  When a new handsome young preacher comes to town Rebecca marks him for conquest.  I really don't want this to be about religion at all, just in the sense of the taboo it presents against fornication & the opportunity for confession. 

Rebecca makes many excuses to be around the handsome new preacher, then one afternoon she makes an excuse to get him to follow her into the woods after a big picnic the town holds to welcome him.  She leads him to a soft grassy clearing, seduces him and they make love in the sun.  He is remorseful afterwards and swears her to silence to which she gladly agrees.  As men start coming to him for confession he begins to realize he wasn't the first to fall for Rebecca's charms.  He decides to try to counsel her to save her soul but ends up taking her in the rectory office.  After that he leaves town to escape his temptress and Rebecca waits the next new preacher man, having now developed a taste for them.

I would play Rebecca.  I'm looking for a preacher man to seduce.  He should be young and handsome, somewhat shy, hesitant - not give in too easily.  I would prefer this role be played by a male. 

Please respond here if you are interested and I will send you a PM to discuss.  I'll post back here if the role is filled.

Intro

Rebecca saw him the day he first came to town, before anyone else, actually.  She was in town with her mother and was leaving the general store when she saw him ride his horse up towards the church.  He was dressed in black with a white square collar and she knew he must be the town's new preacher man.

"Oh my," she thought, when he rode past her, "he is going to cause quite a stir in Willowdale."  She brought up her hands to fix her hair and bonnet but he had already turned from her and was heading away.

Willowdale was a quaint little  town surrounded by a number of farms.  It was a sleepy little place where not much happened and at 17 years of age Rebecca was quite sure she was not meant to be here.  Rebecca Carter had a fire in her that would not be denied.  She always knew she was different than other girls.  If she heard them giggling about a boy they thought was cute and they might want to kiss, she would find a way to seduce him and then swear him to secrecy.  She had also been with some of the older, married men in town, and found she preferred them to boys.  There was something about the power she felt when they wanted her so badly; and she had learned just how to make them want her.

Tall but curvaceous with long blonde hair in ringlets, big blue eyes and an almost infantile shaped mouth, she was a predator in ribbons and petticoats and this was the first time she could ever remember looking forward to church on Sunday.
I'm not saying you are a figment of my imagination, I'm saying you are a figment of your imagination.

Elliquiy O | O

DreadD

Demona

This roleplay is now taken :)
I'm not saying you are a figment of my imagination, I'm saying you are a figment of your imagination.

Elliquiy O | O

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in the preacher role if it is still open.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Demona

I have just edited my previous post to correct a rather misleading typo.  This roleplay is NOW taken (originally said not taken).  I promise to be more careful in the future. 

Elliquiy O | O