Seeking one on one or group high fantasy adventure roleplay.

Started by Rainbowkitt, August 28, 2012, 02:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainbowkitt

Hello my names kitt. I'm looking for a partner or partners to do a high fantasy adventure roleplay with. I'd like preferably a male partner or 3-5 partners. I was thinking it be a high fantasy crime adventure like the movie "tangled". Eagerly awaiting replies.
[/font][/color]

Rainbowkitt

Well seeing as no one seems to be taking a interest. I'll just start introducing characters and more detailed roleplay ideas. Please feel free to post questions and other roleplay ideas you might want to roleplay with me.

Katrina Marie Harmony
Hello my name is katrina but i prefer to be called kitt. I'm 23 and a student/cafe worker I also model on the side. If you want to roleplay with me.

I look like the following: her sexy rainbow colored hair was currently pulled back into a pony tail her bangs swept to the left held in place by cat eye goggles today she wore purple ones. Today her outfit was a something more suited for fall not summer, she wore light blue jeans, a black tee-shirt, a black plaid hooded jacket, the rim of the hood was covered in honey colored fur, and finally on her feet were her normal purple one star converse.:

I act alot like this: she was standing in the courtyard of her apartment complex digging through her messenger bag for her phone. Once she found it she huffed a little, she had forgotten to charge it last night! Oh well, she'd live. She threw the phone back into her bag and headed for school. She really didn't feel like going.
Once she got to the school her good buddy Ralph ran up to her with his sketch book " hey kitt wanna see my new drawing." she was startled out of her thoughts by this sudden appearance of Ralph, he reminded her of a chimpmunk, she giggled at her personal thoughts then cursed herself for laughing at the rude thought. "sure, who is it this time?" she asked with mild interest in the answer and great interest in seeing it.:

Now that you've seen a bit of me i look forward to roleplaying with someone.

Dakfrost

Hello Kitt,

I created Dak Frost as a D&D character, but I can easily covert him to any type of world. Anyway, here is a bit of his bio;

He looks like this -

Standing before the mirror, he studied his own reflection. His hair was much longer then it had been in a long while, it fell nearly to his shoulders in gentle waves. There were more lines around his eyes then he remembered ever having, and even a few silver strands of hair among the darker ones. His coat was coal black with shiny silver thread worked in elaborate designs of spruce and pine boughs that ran up the arms. A silver badger seemed almost alive on the front of the coat, a newly added decoration to celebrate his brush with death. His belt is a thick strap of black leather, embroidered with sliver thread, but the thing that brought a slight smile to his face was the buckle, a silver badger, with sapphire blue eyes. Soft polished black riding boots and sturdy black britches finished off his ensemble.

He acts like this -

Dak’s demeanour is as icy as the land he was born in, rarely ever smiling and even then, it is usually at the suffering of his enemies. Though mild-mannered, he is cold, calculating, and capable of great cruelty. He speaks softly, never raising his voice, forcing those who must listen to do so intently.

Rainbowkitt

:D ;D :D ;D
yay a taker! I like your character. But i think my dnd character Seraphina Tealeaf is better suited for you character.Here is her bio.

Seraphina Tealeaf, aka Half-Pint

she looks like this- as she looked at herself in the iced over puddle she would see her lovely darkened skin, soft angular features like all halfings, dark uncharacteristic grape colored eyes, long black hair the was elaborately braided. She looked young but in reality she was in her 90s for halfing at least human wise she'd be about 26, therefore she had some age lines, definitely laugh lines from her usually I'm going to kill you smile. She sighed and turned her attention to her outfit she wore s dark red cotton shirt that was too big for her she had a leather belt around her waist to bring the shirt closer to her skin she wore black leather pants and boots along her belt were her daggers and vials of poison. She was a rogue and she looked it.

This is how she acts- her temper usually got the better of her so she was nearly always labeled as a bitch and or  brat. When around her companions she was spaztasic at minimum. She loved to sneak up on her enemies and stab them in the back or eye, usually the eye. She willing to do anything for something shiny, even if it meant running into an dragon's nest to steal its horde. She's cut throat ruthless to anyone she doesn't like. People that knew her well would also find her scatter-brained and quirky.

Dakfrost

I'm away from home for the weekend, until Tuesday Kitt. I'm afraid I won't be able to do a proper reply until then.

Cheers

Dakfrost

I like her Kitt, she sounds fun. I guess the next step will be to decide what our setting is. Let me know if you want to open the RP.

I'm looking forward to the story.

Cheers

Rainbowkitt

Hiya Dak
Im not any good at starting roleplays i usually end up using all my creative juice on one post then the rest of them end up being all short and nothing to work with. Plus do you have a computer? If so it'd be easier for you to copy and paste the rp forum link.

Dakfrost

Quote from: Rainbowkitt on September 03, 2012, 08:25:15 AM
Hiya Dak
Im not any good at starting roleplays i usually end up using all my creative juice on one post then the rest of them end up being all short and nothing to work with. Plus do you have a computer? If so it'd be easier for you to copy and paste the rp forum link.

Sure, I'll start working on an opening scene for us. I'll try to get something worked out in the next few days. Is there a specific world you prefer?

Rainbowkitt

Quote from: Dakfrost on September 03, 2012, 11:02:05 AM
Sure, I'll start working on an opening scene for us. I'll try to get something worked out in the next few days. Is there a specific world you prefer?

i don't have a specific world. So have fun!