What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Over-sized white cotton t-shirt and white anklets with lace trim

avorae

and old pair of shorts and a tshirt
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Amarissa

Blue skinny jeans matched with a peach shirt with pinkish red flowers

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue dress with small white dots and white collar and cuffs on 3/4-length sleeves, a fitted bodice and flared skirt, low-heeled white sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Royal blue slacks and a slightly lighter blue long-sleeved silk blouse with white buttons along with white leather ballet flats

Amarissa

Blue jean shorts with a ripped edge paired with a white cotton shirt

Beguile's Mistress

Hot pink cotton slip dress with straps that tie at the shoulder and low-heeled sandals

SMR Rein

Black booty shorts. >_> It's hot, okay?
Be bold

clonkertink

Quote from: SMR Rein on June 28, 2019, 06:14:42 PM
Black booty shorts. >_> It's hot, okay?

I’ll bet it is. ;)

OT: Same shorts I’ve been wearing all week.

Cryptic

Tank top and boxers, it's still too hot!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

SMR Rein

Booty shorts, and a t-shirt. I got a little cool. A/C works wonders.
Be bold

Amarissa

Shorts with a blue belt and and oversized Tie dye T-shirt I made myself yesterday

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue sleeveless wrap dress with a sash-type belt and low-heeled white sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Pale pink sleeveless top with a drawstring waist, beige slacks and while low-heeled sandals

SMR Rein

Black whatever-these-pants-are-called, pink (mostly) nightie decorated with little snowflakes and grey foxes in sweaters.
Be bold

Beguile's Mistress

Turquoise short-sleeved knit top with a lace over-layed yoke and a notched scoopneck with a tassel tie, white linen slacks and white leather ballet flats

SMR Rein

Y'know, I actually changed clothes three times today. And somehow, ended up in the same pants and nightie as before. >_>
Be bold

Cryptic

Black Tank with Ren & Stimpy pj pants ;D Frumpalicious baby
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray linen wide-leg slacks, white long-sleeved silk tailored blouse, white leather ballet flats

dicequeer

grey sweatpants and a sleeveless black shirt, with a binder and banana patterned underwear underneath

Lady Shadow

Blue and white polka-dot nightgown.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

clonkertink

Black t-shirt, with a weird denim pocket. Grey-green cargo shorts. Blue and white Salomon sneakers.

Lady Shadow

Gray tank top and black undies. It's hot!
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

Mint green linen slacks and a matching long-sleeved tunic style top with a standup collar and buttoned shoulder opening with white leather ballet flats