Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Of course.

Would you like me if I got out my makeup and fixed your face?

Captain Maltese

Which part of it? They are both the true me.

Would you like me if rose up to stand in certain parts of a violin concert?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

Yes, if your intention is to clap? Or to see better perhaps? Hopefully you would be clapping and or standing at correct moments? Unless it is to see better, then I'd respect whenever you chose to stand. For clapping however, I would hope you would wait until the song is truly done. There is nothing that irritates me more than people who clap so often because they are uncertain of where the song really ends. Please keep your hands and feet within the confines of your seat. Please wait until the concerto comes to a complete stop before exiting. Because music is definitely like a wonderful ride. With it's ups and downs, but you don't hop off a ride at any given time. Do you?

Would you like me if I took music perhaps a bit too seriously?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

It's not possible to take music too seriously. I probably clock in 4 hours of music listening per day, and that is a conservative estimate. I rue the fact that I am a poor performer of it in every area myself.

Would you like me if I played jazz after midnight?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mnemosyne

It depends on whether I am awake or worn out that day! Also whether it is smooth jazz or more lively.

Would you like me if when you did play jazz after midnight I started talking in my sleep asking you to dance?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would love to try sleep dancing. It sounds absolutely fascinating.

Would you like me if I asked you to sing for me?

Mnemosyne

Yes, but only if it were in private and you forgave me if you being there distracted me significantly.

Would you like me if I asked you not to look at me while I was singing because of how distracting you could be?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I could turn away, or sit in the dark - I would be entirely focused on your voice, and the fact that you would be making the effort for me.

Would you like me if I brought you concert tickets for two to random musical events?

Mnemosyne

Hmmmm it would depend what sort of music event... I do not think I could ever go to a band concert, for a live band. (( Not band as in tuba, euphonium, saxophone, trumpet, etc but... bands you know? )) Unless it was a private concert, very low key very few people. Not only because I could not handle the crowds but because I do appreciate a certain amount of respect for the artist and their work? In the sense I do not appreciate it when people get really rowdy, even over a more upbeat song. Since then I cannot actually enjoy the person performing the work themselves..? Rather I would have to suffer through the yelling, screaming, shouting, clapping, and every other sort of enthusiastic noise of fangirls or the like? A orchestra concert would definitely be something I would love though. Random musical events might get mixed reviews from me though in response!

Would you like me if I told you to return a present because it was too expensive for me?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

What? I don't think I understood the question.

Would you like me if I asked you to clarify?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I mean for example:: If you were to get concert tickets that were for the front row that cost near or over a thousand dollars, I would likely ask you to return them because I did not want you to waste so much money on me. I don't mind being pampered but there comes to a point when I wonder if you think far too highly of me or you are spending money frivolously.

Would you like me if I decided not to clarify but to try to instead make you even more confused?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would understand the previous question, and appreciate a lot that the time was taken to clarify it. But I do not take back a gift unless it is flat out refused regardless of pricetag, and I would explain that it was given with the clear opinion that you are worth it to me. If it was a matter of wrong size or color or taste I'd be ready to swap for something else of course, like tickets to a different event.

Would you like me if I kept introducing you to new artists I like?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I used to have several people who would. I miss them. My life has a lot less variety now. Not that repeats can't be nice once in a while.

Would you like me if I played a song on repeat constantly for an hour?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Some years ago I bumped into a girl who I'd be sharing a student house with. When she recognized me, she giggled and said "Oh yeah! You was the guy who kept playing the same record over and over!" So yeah, I would not mind.... unless it was something gangstah. Because that gets me annoyed in ten seconds flat.

Would you like me if I suggested we meditate together?

Mnemosyne

It would probably depend upon what sort of meditation method you wish to use? I would open to trying of course, but forgive me if I end up interrupting your meditative state!

Would you like me if I wanted to learn various languages with you so we could have secret conversations with one another?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I love languages. Jeg elsker språk. Ich Liebe Sprachen. Ya gavaruchi parusski. J'et parlez-vous Francouis - well not really. But yes, I would adore you for speaking foreign languages with me.

Would you like to travel to strange countries with me to hone those skills?

Mnemosyne

Oh yes, I would like that very much. My cousin told me that it is actually in fact much easier to learn languages when you are constantly having to put them into practice, so I would like to hope that is true! Even if it is not, I would love to experience the different cultures as well! So long as you were there to keep me from getting taken advantage of by people who knew the language better than me! I've known several people who have been shanghaied! Whether it was them being ripped off on food, or abandoned in the middle of no where by a taxi driver. I would hope they would not try such things, or worse, but just in case!

Would you like me if I decided to take you somewhere that looked a little shady/questionable?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I have been in a few shady spots in my time but I generally have a feeling when things are getting dicey. I am not bleeding for some random guy's entertainment or seeing my wallet leave without me. I would tell you if I thought we were going where we really should not, and expect you to concede just like I would concede should you not wish to go somewhere. Maybe that means I am not a danger seeker but that's not one of my kinks.

Would you like me if I took you for a walk in the forest after dark?

Mnemosyne

Yes, yes I would. I would love that. So long as you knew where you were going and we could find our way back of course. Don't want to be stranded out there. Unless you have super survival skills as well? A lovely forest walk, after dark, oh how I would love it. Yes, yes!

Would you like me if I expected you to wait for me before watching any new movies?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

It would be a privilege to have you to share the first viewing of movies with. So much more fun when they can be discussed with someone afterwards.

Would you like me when you discovered half my movie collection are horror movies?

Despairs

Yes, I enjoy horror movies. Would you like me if I took you on a plane ride?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Planes are glorified buses only with less leg room. Or are we talking about a two seater? Because that would change everything.

Would you like me if I took you on a camel ride?

Mnemosyne

Maybe..? Camels just... seem scary. I don't know why. I didn't really think about it till now but ya, I feel like I would be scared of them. They are like large furry dragons. Without wings. I don't know... I just feel like they could and would turn on me. That looks like it would be a pretty big fall, off a camel too. This is coming from someone who usually loves animals too. You learn something new about yourself every day.

Would you like me if I decided to walk home rather than ride in a car with you?
Mistreated

Despairs

No, but I would understand why. At least make sure you pepper spray or a taser on you. Would you like me if I taught you martial arts, like Taijutsu, Kung-fu, Jeet Kun do, etc?.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Yes, but I would hope that in teaching me these you would also help me learn how to have good control. So I did not lash out violently on someone accidentally. I used to take Taekwondo before, but that was a long long long time ago. I really love kicking though.

Would you like me if I kicked you on a daily basis, in the shin?
Mistreated