Kitties!

Started by Sabby, March 30, 2008, 03:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

When financial troubles strike a secret cloning project, all of its subjects were to be humanely euthenized. One of the scientists, a woman who cared for and became attached to the subjects, couldn't see them die like this, as they had started to see her as a mother figure. (In case you haven't guessed, the clones are cat boys and cat girls... yes I'm sure theres a good reason >.>)

She took them all in, and is now solely in charge of their care and their happiness. She gave up her job and bought them a dicomissioned labratory out in the middle of no where, where they got both the heat of summer, and the snow of winter. A cozy home was built for them and she retired there to work from home on small projects and let her new lovable family run and play out in the open land and give them the best comfort she can with modern day technology.

They would have the best of everything. Entertainment, comfort, freedom, and each other.

I already want one of the adorable boy kitties :) so positions open for their 'mother', 2 girls, and one more boy. Mostly innocent, sugary cuddles and cute-overload, with the playfulness sometimes turning to naughtiness.

Khayin

In!  ;D

I'd go for the remaining boy, but I could be anything, really.  They all sound nice.

psouth119

if it is ok I would like to be the other boy

edit

Dam I was 2 minutes late

Sabby

...ok, they can also be bunnies too XD a bunny couple of a boy and a girl, a kitty couple... and if we can get the players, throw in an 'odd' pair of kitty and bunny.

Sanga

I'd do it! I'm okay with any role to tell the truth (Mostly the one with the most sex XD) I've been wanting to try a furry game for a while. And I might need a break from rape, bondage, and being treated like a fucking whore XD

Khayin

Sweet!  New victi... er, playmate! >D

CrazEGrl

I'd like to join this as one of the girl kitties if there is a spot still open. This'll be something new and fun

MadPanda

Another kitty/bunny game?

(hrms in thought)

Twist my arm, O Sabbat...   :) :) :)  Little Miho could pull double duty.  Or, if you'd prefer a Wabbit...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Sabby

Ok, we have four (including me) we should split that out among two kitties and two bunnies, a male and female each. I'll hold out for a female/male kitty/bunny odd couple.

Remember, these are very humanized experiments. The game will start in the snowy season, so you'll see them wearing cots and mittens and drinking from thermuses just like people. If we can get the final two people, I'd love to be the kitty of the odd couple.

We also need their 'mommy' figure

CrazEGrl

I'll take the other female kitty spot if that is alright with you Sabbat.

MadPanda

You know me, man, I'll play anything...naughty bunny girls, though...mmmm...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook