i need help with the SB"

Started by Iceangel, February 24, 2010, 09:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceangel

i have a question please, you guys said that there a Shout Box on top of my page?
well its not there, is it cause i'm not approved yet?  just asking
my browser is on i think yahoo or explorer, i'm not to sure about it, even tho i been around cp's i don't know a lot about them ok, so i am dumb about it the cp's... so sorry about this... thank you

HockeyGod

Iceangel:

Can you visit https://elliquiy.com/forums/chat/ and see if you can access the shout box on this site? Let us know in this thread if you can.

Kip

In your internet browser, go to the help drop down menu and select an option that looks like 'About'.  See what that says and what version number it gives.

Are you using Windows Vista? Windows XP? Mac OS? etc? :D

In your thread you said you saw a blank box at the top of the screen.... is it still there and does it have a submit button at the bottom right?

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Iceangel

its Windows XP,,  that is what show up all the time..
and i'll go to try the other right now ok  and thanks

Iceangel

Quote from: alxnjsh on February 24, 2010, 09:21:03 PM
Iceangel:

Can you visit https://elliquiy.com/forums/chat/ and see if you can access the shout box on this site? Let us know in this thread if you can.

did not work sorry
di

HockeyGod

Alright, hmmm...can you try this as Kip suggested? That way we can see what version you've got...

Quote from: Kip on February 24, 2010, 09:21:20 PM
In your internet browser, go to the help drop down menu and select an option that looks like 'About'.  See what that says and what version number it gives.

Kip

I wonder if it's a java based thing - Veks or someone more technically minded on that side of things may be able to give an insight.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Iceangel

it might be as far as jave thing let me check

Iceangel

rry it may be cause i don't think i have jave, i just look and i don't see it no wheres

Iceangel

well its not the jave, cause i found it and down load it, so i got jave but the SB still not working.
thanks all

Iceangel

hey i have both jave and adobe flash player too, both are working.. but still no SB'',
still can't seem to work... but is still trying ok..  but i hope that maybe you guys can figger it out
and thank you all too