Building a Kinky Furry Village

Started by Yoda, December 22, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nastara

Oh my God, I'd love to play a bartender! That sounds absolutely delightful!

Character design coming ASAP!! Christmas in my way!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Yoda

Quote from: Nastara on December 25, 2018, 01:33:57 PM
Oh my God, I'd love to play a bartender! That sounds absolutely delightful!

Character design coming ASAP!! Christmas in my way!

Sweet and take your time, there is no rush ;D

Quote from: MadPanda on December 25, 2018, 12:49:33 PM
Thank you for the reference! Assuming someone does not need one of them already, I'll (blindly) take 30/31.. Or 28/30 if someone's already in 30.  :-)

I have also updated the map with 30/31 , but we can change it if you look at the map later and see something better.
“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.”

MadPanda

Thank you kindly! Now for the harem of busty submissive Mouse  and Bunnygirls.,.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: MadPanda on December 25, 2018, 02:27:43 PM
Thank you kindly! Now for the harem of busty submissive Mouse  and Bunnygirls.,.

You are speaking my language Mad. Down to several key points.

Raven Rawne

Finally came around to making the followup post... So here's my proposition for a character, a peacemaker/sheriff.

Name: Jasmine Cinders
Species: Doberman dog
Appearance: Image NSFW - She doesn't have the piercings as in the image.
Place in the Village: Peacekeeper
Background information: Jasmine is a rather new peacekeeper in Harmony. The last one retired, and she moved from a larger town, to take up the mantle of the one person Justice Department. She rarely talks why she moved though, and usually skips the details. Living in a small house at the outskirts, she cultivates what looks like a carefully pieced together image of a perfect cop, or what she considers one to be. To that end, she is "on duty" all the time, even when buying groceries. Jasmine is also very strict on her training regimen, beating the training dummy to death and then some every day, even if the constant banging echoes through the open windows out on the street, along with a stream of profanity. Even though the town of Harmony has, like, zero crime rate on some months, the doberman just can't grasp the idea that she could give herself some slack, because there's literally nothing going on. Coming from a family with military and law enforcement traditions probably plays a major role. Personality wise, she's straight laced and rather stiff, keeping people at a distance so she won't second guess her instinct in the case she has a case on her desk. This commendable commitment to public safety, however, proves to be an obstacle in developing meaningful relations - something she seems to be aware of, though it's anybody's guess whether she actually wants to get close. In rare cases when the real Jasmine seeps through the cracks of the perfect cop, she is actually rather okay - helpful, reasonably kind, has a rather twisted sense of gallows humor and actually likes to laugh (something hard to believe considering the nasty case of a resting bitch face she has). So far, the best known way to get behind the veil is booze, and, once the first reluctant pint is empty, others soon follow. The peacekeeper found herself waking up in the inn, next to a few empty bottles a couple times already, actually.
Kinky stuff: O/O Jasmine is sexually frustrated, quite frankly. The openness of other residents tempts her but she is afraid to dive in. If and once she does, she will turn out to be a person who adores cock worship, giving oral and anything that's related to cocks and cum. She's not a virgin, but anal might need some convincing (in RP, I'm cool with it). Gradually she may open up and discover the true extent of her sexuality, containing but not limited to: femdom, D/s, bondage, some mild pain (both giving and receiving for the 4 mentioned), multiple partners, stealth sex, butt plugs, watersports.
Random Stuff: Jasmine doesn't like being called by her first name, though she won't reprimand anyone for that. More likely, give a cold stare. Every time she steps out of her home, she's dressed up to her neck and carries a peacekeeper baton made of hardwood, bound with iron strips for reinforcement. Even though the punishments in Harmony are rather odd, Jasmine found a sense of wicked satisfaction in standing by the pillory and watching as Justice is delivered, with the kind of smirk that makes one question their life choices. I as a writer wish to give this character an arc from a closed off, one dimensional cop to a complete and healthy person, as the town of Harmony rubs itself into her thick skull.

So this is my character idea, and as per usual, any comments and criticism is appreciated. She is written with a lot of white spots to discover, as people get to know her more than just the killer faced cop roaming the town. Also, I would like to book house 13 for her, if no one minds, and she can double as a bouncer in the inn, unless her duties require her elsewhere. I guess she would enjoy the job, actually...

Laughing Hyena

I personally like Cinders and she seems like the innkeeper and her are well acquainted. I can easily see her as a regular customer in both bath and drink. Also she'd find a willing sparring partner in him. I have no problem with her as the bouncer by the way. I have a feeling the two would hit it off well.

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

MadPanda

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 25, 2018, 04:19:24 PM
You are speaking my language Mad. Down to several key points.

Yousa work with me before, yousa can call me MP.   ;D

As for speaking your language...I but aim to please, friend, and once or twice a forthnight do chance to achieve the same!  But one cannot go wrong with a few busty submissives who enjoy being displayed and being ordered to pleasure one another for their Lady and Mistress.  ;)

In Memory of Bishrook

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: MadPanda on December 25, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
Yousa work with me before, yousa can call me MP.   ;D

As for speaking your language...I but aim to please, friend, and once or twice a forthnight do chance to achieve the same!  But one cannot go wrong with a few busty submissives who enjoy being displayed and being ordered to pleasure one another for their Lady and Mistress.  ;)

Or Master.  :)

MadPanda

(Edit: Very Confusing Non Sequitur removed...)

On pics...I got one that's about ninety percent matching what's in my noggin, but it's got a couple of those whaddyacallem...anachronisms.  Like sunglasses and bikini bottoms.  :P  A zillion pandas, and all I need's one tomboyish Grizzly athletic girl with a bigarse hammer...

In Memory of Bishrook

Yoda

Quote from: Raven Rawne on December 25, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
Finally came around to making the followup post... So here's my proposition for a character, a peacemaker/sheriff.

Name: Jasmine Cinders
Species: Doberman dog
Appearance: Image NSFW - She doesn't have the piercings as in the image.
Place in the Village: Peacekeeper
Background information: Jasmine is a rather new peacekeeper in Harmony. The last one retired, and she moved from a larger town, to take up the mantle of the one person Justice Department. She rarely talks why she moved though, and usually skips the details. Living in a small house at the outskirts, she cultivates what looks like a carefully pieced together image of a perfect cop, or what she considers one to be. To that end, she is "on duty" all the time, even when buying groceries. Jasmine is also very strict on her training regimen, beating the training dummy to death and then some every day, even if the constant banging echoes through the open windows out on the street, along with a stream of profanity. Even though the town of Harmony has, like, zero crime rate on some months, the doberman just can't grasp the idea that she could give herself some slack, because there's literally nothing going on. Coming from a family with military and law enforcement traditions probably plays a major role. Personality wise, she's straight laced and rather stiff, keeping people at a distance so she won't second guess her instinct in the case she has a case on her desk. This commendable commitment to public safety, however, proves to be an obstacle in developing meaningful relations - something she seems to be aware of, though it's anybody's guess whether she actually wants to get close. In rare cases when the real Jasmine seeps through the cracks of the perfect cop, she is actually rather okay - helpful, reasonably kind, has a rather twisted sense of gallows humor and actually likes to laugh (something hard to believe considering the nasty case of a resting bitch face she has). So far, the best known way to get behind the veil is booze, and, once the first reluctant pint is empty, others soon follow. The peacekeeper found herself waking up in the inn, next to a few empty bottles a couple times already, actually.
Kinky stuff: O/O Jasmine is sexually frustrated, quite frankly. The openness of other residents tempts her but she is afraid to dive in. If and once she does, she will turn out to be a person who adores cock worship, giving oral and anything that's related to cocks and cum. She's not a virgin, but anal might need some convincing (in RP, I'm cool with it). Gradually she may open up and discover the true extent of her sexuality, containing but not limited to: femdom, D/s, bondage, some mild pain (both giving and receiving for the 4 mentioned), multiple partners, stealth sex, butt plugs, watersports.
Random Stuff: Jasmine doesn't like being called by her first name, though she won't reprimand anyone for that. More likely, give a cold stare. Every time she steps out of her home, she's dressed up to her neck and carries a peacekeeper baton made of hardwood, bound with iron strips for reinforcement. Even though the punishments in Harmony are rather odd, Jasmine found a sense of wicked satisfaction in standing by the pillory and watching as Justice is delivered, with the kind of smirk that makes one question their life choices. I as a writer wish to give this character an arc from a closed off, one dimensional cop to a complete and healthy person, as the town of Harmony rubs itself into her thick skull.

So this is my character idea, and as per usual, any comments and criticism is appreciated. She is written with a lot of white spots to discover, as people get to know her more than just the killer faced cop roaming the town. Also, I would like to book house 13 for her, if no one minds, and she can double as a bouncer in the inn, unless her duties require her elsewhere. I guess she would enjoy the job, actually...

I love her! I think she will fit perfectly into Harmony. Only question I have is do you want Cinders's home and peacekeeper office to be at the same place?

Chloe Milev

QuoteSo this is my character idea, and as per usual, any comments and criticism is appreciated. She is written with a lot of white spots to discover, as people get to know her more than just the killer faced cop roaming the town. Also, I would like to book house 13 for her, if no one minds, and she can double as a bouncer in the inn, unless her duties require her elsewhere. I guess she would enjoy the job, actually...
Mm, next door to the Taylors.  I expect a lot of “Howdy neighbor!” mornings being met by a stiff, professional stare, and not affecting at all Alex’s habitual greeting the next morning, or occasional rebuffed invitations to dinner—followed by housewarming baskets of snacks left on Cinder’s doorstep.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Raven Rawne

Ideally, if the Town Hall was large enough, I suppose she could use a small office and a single prison cell in the basement, yes. Justenough room to have all the paperwork in one secure place, a desk to write at and maybe hold interrogations etc. No need for a separate room for questionings, really.

Actually, Alex might be a good candidate for prolonged "persuasion" to being more social. The honest, straightforward hospitality would take the peacekeeper by surprise, and even make her uncomfortable at first, given it's not the way people act in larder towns, not at all! She is used to the sea of unfamilliar faces of people she never met and doesn't react to in any way other than prfessional indifference. You know, the culture shock from moving from a city to a village sort of thing - I figured I would enjoy playing a character who's not entirely native and would integrate herself intothis community in a meaningful way over time.

Fierbali111

Definitely interested. Is there still room and how well it's this going to be organized? Also what's the balance of male to female characters as i could make one to fit either or.

Yoda

Quote from: Raven Rawne on December 25, 2018, 06:27:46 PM
Ideally, if the Town Hall was large enough, I suppose she could use a small office and a single prison cell in the basement, yes. Justenough room to have all the paperwork in one secure place, a desk to write at and maybe hold interrogations etc. No need for a separate room for questionings, really.

Oh, that is a great idea, make sense to have all the government in the same building in a small village like Harmony.

Raven Rawne

Preferably a stone building that's relatively fire resistant too... Hence the peacekeeping stuff could be placed in the basement, maybe next to the archives? Hopefully it won't be a damp basement so the records survive in good shape.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Fierbali111 on December 25, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Definitely interested. Is there still room and how well it's this going to be organized? Also what's the balance of male to female characters as i could make one to fit either or.

Theres quite the number of males and even more dickgirl/herm/futas than males or females if I recall the count correctly.

Yoda

Quote from: Raven Rawne on December 25, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
Preferably a stone building that's relatively fire resistant too... Hence the peacekeeping stuff could be placed in the basement, maybe next to the archives? Hopefully it won't be a damp basement so the records survive in good shape.

What do you think of the peacekeeper's office being in town hall with the mayor's and then the small shed out behind the town hall could be a small stone jail, after all they don't really need much more than one cell to hold prisoners until they can desired what type of kinky punishment they deserve. We can discuss this more in the OOC chat if you'd like ;D

Also for everyone, I am thinking of starting the IC thread tonight, depending on whether I can get everything ready or not. As an open world RP, there is still plenty of time to join and ample room for more characters.

Anna Katrine

Wow, there has been a bunch of activity since I last checked. Managed to work up a character concept in between christmas dinners. Let me know if it needs fixing :)

Name: Nikki
Species: Wolf
Appearance: See image
Place in the Village: Merchant/shopkeep
Background information: Nikki moved from one of the larger cities to Harmony to get away from the hustle and competion as well as to enjoy the fresh country air. She never expected to fit in so well with the townsfolk and such she has been in the town for a few years now, peddling her wares for everyone who dared enter her shop. Her prices are usually a bit steep but only because she wants to be haggled with and she is willing to take any good or service she can for a lower price.  Nikki is usually very outgoing, but is known to seclude herself whenever anything too serious happens too her, which isn't too often. Still she loves to spend her free time seeing what the other members of the village is up to and is known to start discussions whereever she goes.
Kinky stuff: The only thing Nikki loves more than starting discussions is having casual sex and being right. She has yet to be properly dominated, but is beginning to think she has an undeveloped kink for being dominated. Her particular turn ons include doggystyle, recieving oral and made to howl.
Random Stuff: While not announcing it, Nikki is looking for a more permanent mate that can satisfy her more complex needs.

Yoda

Quote from: Anna Katrine on December 26, 2018, 05:19:09 PM
Wow, there has been a bunch of activity since I last checked. Managed to work up a character concept in between christmas dinners. Let me know if it needs fixing :)

Name: Nikki
Species: Wolf
Appearance: See image
Place in the Village: Merchant/shopkeep
Background information: Nikki moved from one of the larger cities to Harmony to get away from the hustle and competion as well as to enjoy the fresh country air. She never expected to fit in so well with the townsfolk and such she has been in the town for a few years now, peddling her wares for everyone who dared enter her shop. Her prices are usually a bit steep but only because she wants to be haggled with and she is willing to take any good or service she can for a lower price.  Nikki is usually very outgoing, but is known to seclude herself whenever anything too serious happens too her, which isn't too often. Still she loves to spend her free time seeing what the other members of the village is up to and is known to start discussions whereever she goes.
Kinky stuff: The only thing Nikki loves more than starting discussions is having casual sex and being right. She has yet to be properly dominated, but is beginning to think she has an undeveloped kink for being dominated. Her particular turn ons include doggystyle, recieving oral and made to howl.
Random Stuff: While not announcing it, Nikki is looking for a more permanent mate that can satisfy her more complex needs.

Nikki looks great! Where do you want to put Nikki's shop, I think 21 or 28 will work out best, as they are at the center of the village.

Bibliophilia

Name: Vivian Capala
Species: Cheetah
Appearance:
Additional Images - NSFW

Place in the Village: Masseuse at Bathhouse
Background information: Vivian was born to a wealthy couple in the city, and raised with all the best in education and training, especially when she showed an aptitude for dance at a young age.  From there, she was given focused lessons from the best dance instructors in the city, and when she was old enough she began attending a private arts academy.  Eventually, she began to dance with a professional company and she was hailed as the prima ballerina with potential for a major career.  Then, tragically, she injured herself and was forced to retire on the cusp of stardom.

Rather than remain in the city where everyone remembered what she once was and could have become, and never seemed to stop looking at her with pity in their eyes, she moved to the small village of Harmony where she could live out the rest of her life quietly and peacefully.  She still dances, of course, and has even taken up hobbies to make her performances more...exciting, like learning how to integrate fire or stripping into more erotically charged choreography.
Kinky stuff: Biblio's O/Os Vivian is a switch, and she feels perfectly comfortable in either the dominant or submissive role.  She is open to most things, though tends to not want to engage in truly hardcore BDSM, and refuses to do scat, non-simulated vore (typically will play pretend as a part of predator/prey games), gore, non-con or anything that causes lasting physical harm.  More 'intense' kinks would require a bit more of a close relationship with the characters involved, and anything like that should be discussed with myself, first.
Random Stuff: Vivian is currently an NPC played by Bibliophilia.

Fierbali111

Looks like there's quite a bit more female characters now. Maybe i should add a male to balance it out, or ill just wait and see if it equals out on its own.

Yoda

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 26, 2018, 09:23:18 PM
Name: Vivian Capala
Species: Cheetah
Appearance:
Additional Images - NSFW

Place in the Village: Masseuse at Bathhouse
Background information: Vivian was born to a wealthy couple in the city, and raised with all the best in education and training, especially when she showed an aptitude for dance at a young age.  From there, she was given focused lessons from the best dance instructors in the city, and when she was old enough she began attending a private arts academy.  Eventually, she began to dance with a professional company and she was hailed as the prima ballerina with potential for a major career.  Then, tragically, she injured herself and was forced to retire on the cusp of stardom.

Rather than remain in the city where everyone remembered what she once was and could have become, and never seemed to stop looking at her with pity in their eyes, she moved to the small village of Harmony where she could live out the rest of her life quietly and peacefully.  She still dances, of course, and has even taken up hobbies to make her performances more...exciting, like learning how to integrate fire or stripping into more erotically charged choreography.
Kinky stuff: Biblio's O/Os Vivian is a switch, and she feels perfectly comfortable in either the dominant or submissive role.  She is open to most things, though tends to not want to engage in truly hardcore BDSM, and refuses to do scat, non-simulated vore (typically will play pretend as a part of predator/prey games), gore, non-con or anything that causes lasting physical harm.  More 'intense' kinks would require a bit more of a close relationship with the characters involved, and anything like that should be discussed with myself, first.
Random Stuff: Vivian is currently an NPC played by Bibliophilia.

Looks good to me, can you put her in the same post as your other character, just with a break line between them.

Quote from: Fierbali111 on December 26, 2018, 09:41:27 PM
Looks like there's quite a bit more female characters now. Maybe i should add a male to balance it out, or ill just wait and see if it equals out on its own.
I think we currently have a pretty good spread of characters.

Anna Katrine

Quote from: Yoda on December 26, 2018, 06:33:46 PM
Nikki looks great! Where do you want to put Nikki's shop, I think 21 or 28 will work out best, as they are at the center of the village.

Neat!. Yes either of those would do fine. I don't mind either one :)

Yoda

Quote from: Anna Katrine on December 27, 2018, 03:07:20 AM
Neat!. Yes either of those would do fine. I don't mind either one :)

Sweet, we will go with 28 since it is right at the center of the town, unless you think you need a bigger store, then we can go with 21. I will add it to the map, but I might not be able to do that until later today.

Everyone, the Main IC thread is up, but that does not mean it is too late to join, there are still plenty of jobs open in the village and plenty of kinky fun to get into.