U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Banned! Who says I didn't?
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

dakabn

Banned for banned Mordred before I got a chance. :) hehe

icandor

Banned for poor grammar -_-.... and for banning Izzy that's my pleasure
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

dakabn

Banned for catching it. But yea. I saw that the second I hit post. Oopsy.

Izzy1337

Banned for overwhelming me with bannings...
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

CelticWings

Banned for being overwhelmed.
...I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand...
Current posting speed - ...
Availability: Open and looking

Izzy1337

Banned for banning me for exactly what I expected to be banned for. In other words, predictability. :P

CelticWings

Yay! I'm predictable! But.. uhm. Right. Banned for making me giggle with your little slideshow of grammar!
...I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand...
Current posting speed - ...
Availability: Open and looking

Izzy1337

Banned! I did not either make you giggle; you did that all by yourself. :P

Mordred

Banned for denying your own gigglictive ways. No, that's not a word.. but as you fall into the jello below, it matters not, true? :P
*See Pillory*

dakabn

banned for... um... did I already ban you for being hot?

Izzy1337

Jello?! In which thread was the swimming pool with diving board and awesome swirly slide? Oh, by the way, Dakabn, you're banned. :D

dakabn

LOL Banned for banning me! :)

Izzy1337

Banned for unimaginative banning. :-)

dakabn

Banned for... -curses- Don't make me tickle you!

Izzy1337

*Squealy scream* No!! Not tickling!! Banned! *Runs*

dakabn

Banned for running! -goes after-

Izzy1337

EEEK! Banned for chasing! *darts around a corner that appears from the virtual landscape*

dakabn

Banned for leaving me all by my lonesome! :*(

Izzy1337

*Peeks out from around the corner* You're not alone... You tried to tickle me... :P And oh yeah, banned!  :D

Mordred

Banned for peeking. You naughty thing!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Peeking? I just arrived. You are Banned.

Izzy1337

*gasp* You said you were going to bed with a headache! Banned! (Are you feeling better then, I hope?)

Mordred

*somehow looks at his own back* Do I have a 'Ban Me' sign? :P

Banned for conspiring against a creature who has noooooo choice but to leave when he is banned (or uninvited).
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for thinking I wouldn't invite you.