My Idea List, in Detail

Started by DreadD, April 04, 2008, 10:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

I'm back after a rather extensive absance enduced by some nasty RL problems, and this thread as been heavily re-done with new/variant ideas.  A few of the same old ones are still here, but I've trimmed the list a good bit.

Demonic Complications:

Welcome to a variant earth.  Demons exist, Heroism is a job, and Super Villianry is a hobby, and a rather burgeoning business, people sell death traps, rent out minions, and other, similar trappings.  Some people participate in Villianry not because they're truely of evil bent, but because they can sell books and movies of their doings and the work people do to stop them and make a handsome living doing so.  Half, or partial, demons aren't particularly rare, or even judged harshly, but proper demons are considered dangerous monsters, mostly.

Our story starts with a young hero, and from there can have divergant starts.  Either he hears rumors of one of his foes, a demon he has 'slain' a few times being ressurected once more and sets out to stop the event, only to discover he's arrived early, before all of the proper 'villianous trappings' are in place, and to discover that the person doing the ressurection is a demoness, and the mother of one of his friends.  She's curious, at first, about testing out the hero who's defeated her brother a number of times, and then decides that she has... Other uses for a young, healthy male.  Despite his best efforts, he likely finds himself in at least a physical entanglement with her.

The other option is that he finds some sealing stone and accidentally frees some ancient demonic female.  While much weaker than she, he manages to pull away an jewel from her that holds a good deal of her power, which keeps her from doing... As much as she wants, though she proves unable to force him to give it back, and so she starts following him around, doing various things to see if he'll give it back.

Either way the story is about how he deals with the new... Woman in his life.  He could just be a part time 'Hero' who uses it to pay for school, or he could be fresh out of college either trying to persue a new, non-Hero career, or just starting to get into being a full time hero, either way, it should be delightfully awkward for him.

Notes: As demonesses, the females can have a variety of forms to them, so if one has a particular taste for something unusual, they can probably comply.  I would, of course, prefer to 'run' it as the world and the demoness with someone else playing the part of the young Hero, but I could be up for playing the other side if someone really preferred it.

------------------------------------

Shadow's Maiden:

A dark power sleeps in the recesses of one young man's mind.  He does not know about it, not yet, but many other powers in the world strive to obtain it, and they care little for his safety.  The power, once awakened, is quite...  Kind to him, more than willing to provide what he needs, what he wants, but at a price ill defined...

The idea is that  the character will have this dark... Space in his mind where the being lives.  As he begins to be hunted and involved in various things because of it, he will awaken to and be forced to call upon its power.  The setting is flexible as of yet.  It could be medival, knights and sorcery and stuff, or modern mobs, or ninja, or whatever, but I intend to 'run' it.  Details to be hammered out as an interestead participant is found.

An Alternate Love Affair:

A young man walks down the street and seems to pass through a shimmer in the air.  He finds himself in a world that looks much like his own, but many, subtle things are different.  He is suddenly embraced by a woman he kind of knows, he had always found her attractive, but was dating someone else, in fact, he had been considering proposing marriage to her soon...  But this other woman kisses him, warmly, deeply, and leads him along, she seems to know him well, and he follows her, confused by his strange circumstances.  Once alone, in her room, she seduces him, she seems to know his every fetish, every erogenous zone, ones he wasn't even aware of, and he finds himself almost unable to resist her.  It turns out in this world, she dates his alternate, but although their love life is most enjoyable, he's actually rather a jerk, but he's out of town this week, but in this world alternates showing up isn't that unusual, so she was hoping his alternate proved to be a better man...  And she intends to keep him.

This story will feature a good deal of sex, as the alternate woman's goal is to get him so wrapped up in the enjoyment of such he gives up trying to go back home and settles with her.  I don't want any intense bondage fetishes, or anything like that, but most others could be fun.  Also, it could, of course, be the other way around, with a woman being sent to an alternate universe or what have you.  Depending on how it goes, it could end up being his succumbing to the endless temptations she throws at him, or his search for a way back home, PM with both preferred gender, etc. and the preferred touches, fetishes, and so on.

A Hero of Legend:

After a long journey in search of the dreaded monster who destroyed his original home town, a young swordsman returns to the village where he was raised after the tradgedy to find it mostly destroyed.  It seemed that a war was brewing on the continent, and the small, outlying locale was one of the first victims, and they had taken away one of his childhood friends, sword in hand he sets out to rescue her...

Notes: Very much based on a game, and you get +1 "I remember when the current generation of consoles hadn't even been thought up yet" points if you actually recognize it from playing it when it came out.  Very much a swords and sorcery setting, more adventure than, eh... "Elli" stuffs, I think, but I'm sure our dear old protagonist will find some interesting females along the way if he's so inclined.  And even if he isn't.

Teacher's Pet Prodject:

It all starts innocently enough, a student attracted to a teacher finally gets the nerve together to approach them, and rather than giving a straight response, the teacher invites them home to talk about it.  The teacher proves to be more than willing to share in the student's 'love,' but has an ulterior motive.  It seems they are working on some special drugs in their free time, which they intend to use their new 'lover' as a conduit for to test them on the school.

Notes: A very... Peculiar idea, the student has to be flexible in moving between a rathe submissive position with the teacher, and a more aggressive one as they are altered, and unleashed on the school.

Because Everyone Like WoW: A Coarse Touch

Two foes meet in the woods, I figure a Warrior and a Mage.  Though clearly the stronger in the confrontation, the warrior finds that the Mage avoids direct confrontation, teleporting around, getting behind them and... Teasing, caressing them, intent it seems not and damaging and defeating them, but stroking, seducing, and claiming them, forcing them to surrender, not just in combat, but sexually submitting to their foe.

Could be done as a one shot, or continued exploration could be put to what does the Mage do with their new... Captive.

Dark Walls and Dark Lust:

It is said a castle appears in the depths of the forest on overcast nights, and that, from its depths, horrible monsters emerge to terrorize the country side.  A young adventurer has chosen to brave its depths, and headed in to find that...  There are no monsters trying to kill them, only to stroke, to seduce, to claim them, but with each release, with each climax the desire to resist dwindles, and the desire to continue to claim them, to join with them grows...

A Ninja's Inheritance:

The Kodu family has long been the head of a great clan of ninja who exist quietly beneath the facade of civility in the modern world.  Their eldest son, brought up in their secret ways and their dark secrets died of a remarkably mundane accident, which has created a problem.  The younger son is hardly aware of what his family does, but now he needs to inherit the family legacy.  Due to the... Unusual circumstances, it has been decided that he must choose a wife of the utmost skill and ability, and so each of the families within the clan sent who they consider the most worthy female, and after a... Partial elimination he is sent to live with them to choose one as his bride.  Each one is prepared to use whatever... Methods neccessary to persuade him to choose them.

This could use some sort of basic stat system if desired to measure his physical strength to resist them and his... Willpower to say no to the attractive females around him.  Or not, either way.

Finding a Life: A Stat Based Dating Sim RPG

A young man has come to a kingdom to find his way in life.  He seeks a good job, and a woman to settle down with... And maybe a few more to get to know along the way.

The idea is simple, the 'player' shall choose a stat setup for our young hero, and choose how he allots his time, meandering around the city, meeting people, wooing... Interestead (or not interestead yet...) females.  Expect there to be a plot, though which one will depend greatly on which of the females populating the city our protagonist persues...

A Soldier of Light: Not in any way shape or form FF influenced.

The balance of the Light of humanity and the Dark of the other... Fel creatures that inhabit the world has been violated.  The dark things are moving into the light, moving to attack humans, to destroy the uncertain civilizations of the world, and consume everything to erect their own world, without humanity.  And though their powers are great, there have been those chosen to... Foil their plans, to journey the world and restore balance...

The idea is that the other person participating in this RP would be one of heroes (or perhaps the only one, depending) sent to save the world from the darkness, and be there romantic entanglements or attractive creatures in the dark... Or ones that don't know how to ask for  permission, I'm sure the Hero(s) of Light will have pleanty of... Fun saving the world.

To Claim a Netherworld: A not at all Disgaea influenced idea

She stood over the coffin, naked blade hanging by a loop at her waist.  Her figure was full, inhumanly so, her chest bedeviled by the rather significant masses that so characterized her kind, though she was a strange exception to their usual rule, for she wore more than a simple bikini top, a full, carefully fitted set of black leather armor adorned her form.  She ran her hand through her yellow hair, a finger tracing the base of one of her horns as it curved up from beneath her long locks, and she sighed, her deep red wings fluttering with her annoyance.

"Why are you doing this?"

Asked her companion, between patient licks along her green furred fore arm.  She flexed her hand slowly, her claws extending and retracting as she watched the succubus.

"Because...  It's what I must do, it seems."

The succubus said, with some certainity, though she hardly sounded pleased.  The other scoffed, one of the furred ears that extended upwards from the back of of her head, her tail twitching.

"You 'must' not do anything.  You're strong enough to do what you please, demand what prices you want, you're the famed mercenary in this world, not I.  I may be forced to serve, forced to follow against my will, but you can be whatever pleases you."

The succubus shook her head.

"That does not truly seem to be the case, not if Elenor spoke truly to me, and she had no reason to lie.  Aren't you tired of the endless...  Meaningless conflict?  With the monsters swarming as they do, back and forth, back and forth, an almost useless struggle as hardly any think, plan... Anything?  There has hardly been a proper lord for ages, and though it has been most... Profitable for me, even looking at slaying them as sport begins to grow old."

"But to submit yourself to..."

The succubus shook her head as the cat demon began to speak.

"If someone can control this realm it will be easier to move in and out of it, if a leader rises up we can be free of this place."

"But lady Pheris, I don't think this is..."

Pheris shook her head again, her pointed tail lashing, leaving a gash in the surface of the stone she stood upon.

"I can think of no one else, this long forgotten...  'Prince' will have to prove adequate, he carries the blood of an overlord, he will at least have the potential to exact some change in this stagnant world."

She moved over to the coffin once more, extending a hand.  Darkness seemed to...  Pour into her palm, a sphere forming, spinning as though she held some dark toy in her hand, whirling for her amusement.  She dropped it onto the top of the coffin, and with a crack, it was split into four sections which were then flung away from her.  A young man lay inside, locked within a blue crystal.  A pale mist rose upwards from the opened container, and the succubus struck the crystal firmly, cracks cobwebbing it's surface.  She smiled, grimly, the prince would awaken soon...

Note: Basically, this is the first post, I need a demon prince to step in, eh?  Any takers?

General Purpose Willingnesses:

Other ideas:
Anything else that seems to be in the vein of any of the above?  I can probably work with it, toss me a post or PM suggestion and I'll see what I can do.

And that's all for now.  Updates as urges warrant!

DreadD

DreadD

Added "Succubus and Slayer"

DreadD

Clean up, and added "Unquenchable Lust"

And "Training"

Sabby

I like the idea of training :) though the changes I'd prefer are a little too much to ask without making it pretty much my game. All of those are interesting :) and I've been wanting a modern magic game. *Heads to Yahoo for discussion*

DreadD

DreadD

Added: First part of Anime List

BentNotBroken

Hey :) i"m new here and anxious to get into a roleplay. I like your ideas for Unquenchable Lust and Training. I'll shoot you a PM.

DreadD

I have returned, sort of, from real life, and have adjusted and updated this little thread accordingly, I'm really quite fond of the new ideas I've tossed up, and I've saved a few old ones that didn't see much play.

All responses and PMs expressing interest are, of course, appreciated.

DreadD

Annd there we go, updated with three new ideas.

playfullchick76

the witchblade one could be interesting. im familiar with the tv movie that they made. i havnt seen the comics, but i have the interest, if your willing to give me a chance.

DreadD

Big updated, check out the new set-o-games at the bottom of the list ^_^

blackstardust

I am interested in doing this one with you if you still have it up for grabs.

A Ninja's Inheritance:

The Kodu family has long been the head of a great clan of ninja who exist quietly beneath the facade of civility in the modern world.  Their eldest son, brought up in their secret ways and their dark secrets died of a remarkably mundane accident, which has created a problem.  The younger son is hardly aware of what his family does, but now he needs to inherit the family legacy.  Due to the... Unusual circumstances, it has been decided that he must choose a wife of the utmost skill and ability, and so each of the families within the clan sent who they consider the most worthy female, and after a... Partial elimination he is sent to live with them to choose one as his bride.  Each one is prepared to use whatever... Methods neccessary to persuade him to choose them.

This could use some sort of basic stat system if desired to measure his physical strength to resist them and his... Willpower to say no to the attractive females around him.  Or not, either way.

DreadD

New fun netherworld claiming idea up!...  And I'm really quiet excited about it so I'd love to see a taker or two ^_^